Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:10 pm
"Now, now, Sasuke, temper, temper..." They all said that at once. "Besides, Sasuke, you'll find this is no Genjutsu, no illusion. This realm is quite real. I call it home!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:18 pm
LAST TIME ON DEVIL MY CRY.............................

fire god-*reads the script* ah s**t idk man

?????-look jest make up ******** u all u all r idots

gara-*yells from stands* ******** U SASUKE

sasuke-effing gara

writer-ok ok fine jest skip it

(fast fowored)

?????-ok good *looks around and sees it is the woods* ok good what the hell who r u

guy selling stuf- have a look stranger *opens coat*

?????-O GOD MY EYES

sasuke-WTFING HELL

guy selling stuf-come on reach out and grab it and SMACK IT SMACK IT LIKE IT OWES U MONEY

?????-O GOD GO TO THE TITLE GO TO THE TITLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

(................DEVIL MY CRY..................EPISODE 2................WTF...)

fire god-o ******** u r gay u dam writer

writer-i am not gay i jest want to

?????-ok fire god friends for now till he is dead

fire god- hell yea

(SORRY WE R GOING OFF AIR FOR A.......WTF IS THAT THE WRITER'S SPINE O GOD THIS IS CARNAGE AND GORE AND BLOOD O GOD O DAM THEY R COMEING THIS WAY)

gara-this is good *eats pop corn*

naruto-hell yea

megaman-hahaha his spine

(WE R NOW BACK TO DEVIL MAY CRY)

fire god-BURN U f** *hits him in the chest*

??????-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hot hot hot *puts out fire* dam *thinks to himself "dam if i get too close he will burn me and my fire shield does nothing to him and healing is not working now.....i know what i have to do" jumps up* SASUKE MAKE ME A FIRE BALL AND HIT ME NOW FULL POWER  

Megamanexe709

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:53 pm
Jester smiled. "Ooooh... Are we playing 'Beat up that guy?' I'd join in, but we're currently trying to beat up this overgrown lighter. ...Let's reschedule." The Fire God then started to chase a Jester. They ran throughout the realm's dimensions, on the roof one second, on the wall the next. Jester never seemed to tire.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:25 am
sasuke yawned. "fine...i'l destroy him." he made a small fireball and flicked it into the fire god, making the god explode. "like he said......only fire defeats him...."  

The_Last_Avenger

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:40 am
kitty had come with them and had bashed dante's head on a rock. '' he'll think he got drunk so i'm off the hook'' she smiled. she loved the craziness of this place. '' man this place rocks, almost as mush as a boulder. hahaha... let me guess i'm not funny'' she said not caring.she seemed to have gone crazy. '' i'm drunk and i know it, otherwise i wouldn't have done this'' kitty said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:54 am
Jester jumped down (up) from the ceiling, flipped in mid-air, and landed on his... a**. Then he bounced 10ft. and landed on his feet. "You really want him to think he was drunk? Let's leave him here! He'll wake up and be all like 'What the hell, man? One second I'm hangin' with my girl, the next I'm in a place where up, down, left, and right are all each other! Ooooh! My head hurts!!! Boo-hoo-hoo!'"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:00 pm
fine by me, where should we go, i can't think straght cause i'm happy again. did you find my joke funny?'' kitty said leaving dante knocked out. she had an insane smile pasted across her face.'' i'm havin' fun again,finally, life is just a state of mind,yet insanity is something your supposed to enjoy every minute of, embrace the madness''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:05 pm
sasuke appeared next to jester. "you're annoying......but you have some skill...."  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:12 pm
"You too, Sasuke." Then he turned to her. "Missy, are you implying that life and insanity are two different things? Since it's you, I'll forgive that blasphemy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:16 pm
sasuke shook his head. "what happened while i killed the annoying god?"  

The_Last_Avenger

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:17 pm
''i guess your right they can seem different but they aren't and why are you being nice to me, people aren't just nice to me, they always want something if they be nice. are like a proper friend or somethin?'' she said as she grew a tail and ran round in circles. '' you know this is fun?'' she said after she stopped.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:34 pm
Suddenly, Jester bowed his head and sighed, a rare occurence for him. In a voice which sounded amazingly similar to Arkham's he said, "It's just... you remind me of my daughter... how she used to be..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:38 pm
sasuke sat and watched. "i need some popcorn for this movie....."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:38 pm
'ah... i see..sorry..um don't think i got a family, i think i like just appeared and like have been around ever since.. sorry to like upset you, man i need to make you happy again, come with me and we can get drunk and i mean properly and then get kicked out for something then go to other and do the same. its so much fun''kitty said arm round him trying to bring back the happy.'' and i'll pay''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:44 pm
Jester smiled. "I know just the place... " He clapped his hands, and suddenly everyone was outside a old-timey saloon. "Good fights, good booze, good God, let's go!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games