Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:39 pm

"thorn!!!!" Wolves Blood screams watch out !!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:11 pm

The Riku/Dragon aimed a claw towards (SweetKeiks character. Honestly, say your character's name in your posts 'cuz I'm not looking for the name.) and shot pure darkness. It raced through her, stealing her shadow and rendering her unconscious, and he turned back to Thorn.

((He seems unstoppable, but he can be stopped! And he's gonna be internally bleeding once he gets out of this state, too! Yay for bleeding! xd ))

Demonic Repentance

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:56 pm

(Fine I guess I will have to for your sakes!!!) xp rolleyes rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:08 pm

(Kech I`m now wolves blood and I need to pm you its importaint twisted twisted sweatdrop eek )

SweetKeiks

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:45 am

kitty looked at his strange guy who had somehow changed shape. ''wow, its mine'' she shouted climbing up the dragon guy. she would only hurt it if it hurt her. she was feeling crazy and lucky. then she had an idea. '' hey dragon guy'' she said dropping off him. '' meet my friend'' she smiled. she made a strage noise and something came up from the water. it was the krakken. ''meet my pet'' she laughed crazily.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:55 am

The navy soliders weren't stuiped. They all ran onto their navy ships and rode as fast as they could, leaving the half destoryed pirate ship there. They picked up Joe, who wasn't feeling that good. "Who agrees on sneak attacks for now on?" All the soliders agreed.

hoplite323

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:45 am

Riku laughed insanely. He jumped off into the sea, slashing madly at the Kraken. In seconds it had millions of meter-deep gouges. He jumped back out and took Kitty's shadow too.

((Only two people can stop him! Mobius' character whose name I forgot and Thorn!))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:02 am

(Well sucks for us.) The soliders see what is happening. "Sail away! But close enough for us to see the ship!" he yelled to his crew and they immedietly got to work.

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:43 pm

(Well I can Kill anyone if you give me the chance hehehehe twisted )
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:10 pm

Zaizen felt a pull from both sides now. He felt a small vestige of life in his veins, and knew soomething had been done. It would keep him alive, but it seemed the paralysis would not subside. Finally, he called forth a deal to the other side.

'Twas accepted.

All were made to look on in shock and horror as the corpse of Zaizen rose and walked out, blades bared and ready to eviscerate his foes. His eyes and mouth were glowing white, and he moved as if his waist was on a swivel. He raised one shaking arm towards the enemy captain.

'YoU... yOu ThReAtEnEd To HaRm My BeLoVeD tHoRn!!! YoU sHaLl PaY fOr EvEn CoNsIdErInG tHe IdEa!!! I sHalL hOuNd YoU tO tHe EnDs Of ThE eArTh To ExAcT mY vEnGeAnCe!!!"

The soldiers were paralyzed themselves; transfixed by the sight of the unholy terror rushing toward them. He sliced and diced them unmercilessly, and made his way to the stronger warriors. "HaVe At Me!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:14 am

''wow, that was fun, lets do it again'' kitty laughed. she was obviously as insane as usual. she must be deeply disturbed somehow. she summoned the krakken again. strangely it was healed. she started to slash at random things. her mind was overloading. ''die, foul beast'' kitty shouted as she stabbed the figure head of the ship.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:38 pm

"Ummm... anyone mind going a bit FARTHER away?" they all started sailing farther away.

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:40 pm

Zaizen would not let his foe leave so easily. "FiRe CaNnOnS!!! dO nOt LeT tHeM eScApE!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:46 pm

"DROP CANNONS! DO NOT LET THEM CLOSER!" he yelled to his crew. He had enough of this navy job. He was gonna retire, but NOOO he had to stay for one more trip. One more ship. They said. Well this is the last pirate ship he hoped to see.

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:50 pm

"WhAt ArE yOu WaItInG fOr!!! He DeSeRvEs To DiE!!! fIrE tHe ******** cAnNoNs!!!" Angry tears rushed down his face. He could never forgive that captain for the pain he caused... One would even be convinced Zaizen had snapped.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games