Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:33 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Satin? FABRIC IS EVIL NOW? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Didn't you know? It's in cahoots with Silk. They're planning world domination by way of JC Penney and Macy's. Hide your grandmothers! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 pm
Sunegami
Asphyxiat!on
Satin? FABRIC IS EVIL NOW? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Didn't you know? It's in cahoots with Silk. They're planning world domination by way of JC Penney and Macy's. Hide your grandmothers! xd
Oh lord rofl

Someone actually spraypainted "Hail Satin" on the side of the laundromat in my town rofl.

Silly retards  

Alektorphobia

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Sunegami
Asphyxiat!on

Oh lord rofl

Someone actually spraypainted "Hail Satin" on the side of the laundromat in my town rofl.

Silly retards

I'm telling you, it was somebody's grandmother. The Satinists strike again! pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:26 pm
Asphyxiat!on
CoffeeFox
Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox
Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox

The way I see it, a new EI should only be released either when a) an older EI has finished evolving, or b) one month after the unveiling of the latest released EI. One EI a month sounds much better (not to mention more economical) than three or four a month. It's just TOO MUCH. It's excessive.

But that's boooooring D:

I'd prefer it be boring then. And so would a lot of other people here on Gaia.

I'm not made of money and I don't feel like going through the whole process of purchasing twenty dollars worth of pixels every two weeks.

Then don't... Or just pick one to buy from the like 4 or so they release each month at the very end. So what if it's one gen behind.

If it's one gen behind, then I don't get to try out the new poses right away, not to mention that there is something horrible about owning a later generation Evolving Item. I mean, when you have a late gen, it's almost like saying "I'm too lame to own first gen items."
You do realize you can test out all the poses just by searching for the 1st gen items in the market place and clicking "preview this item". That's what I do, and I then buy the MUCH cheaper last gen item from the marketplace.

And stop bitching about it. It's your own fault if you don't know how to control yourself from spending. All you do is b***h about the evolving items. There's nothing wrong with it, and I honestly don't see anyone else complaining about it like you say.

It comes down to this: If I don't buy first gen items, then I have to wait longer for the item to finish evolving, and previewing poses just isn't the same as having them in your inventory, ready for your own personal manipulation.

You don't understand. But whatever, I'll stop complaining about it on here and just go to Site Feedback like everyone else.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 pm
CoffeeFox
Asphyxiat!on
CoffeeFox
Forcive Habit
CoffeeFox

I'd prefer it be boring then. And so would a lot of other people here on Gaia.

I'm not made of money and I don't feel like going through the whole process of purchasing twenty dollars worth of pixels every two weeks.

Then don't... Or just pick one to buy from the like 4 or so they release each month at the very end. So what if it's one gen behind.

If it's one gen behind, then I don't get to try out the new poses right away, not to mention that there is something horrible about owning a later generation Evolving Item. I mean, when you have a late gen, it's almost like saying "I'm too lame to own first gen items."
You do realize you can test out all the poses just by searching for the 1st gen items in the market place and clicking "preview this item". That's what I do, and I then buy the MUCH cheaper last gen item from the marketplace.

And stop bitching about it. It's your own fault if you don't know how to control yourself from spending. All you do is b***h about the evolving items. There's nothing wrong with it, and I honestly don't see anyone else complaining about it like you say.

It comes down to this: If I don't buy first gen items, then I have to wait longer for the item to finish evolving, and previewing poses just isn't the same as having them in your inventory, ready for your own personal manipulation.

You don't understand. But whatever, I'll stop complaining about it on here and just go to Site Feedback like everyone else.
That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. They all turn into the same thing eventually, so what if you have to wait? it doesn't make a difference to anyone else  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:40 pm
Asphy's not the only one who doesn't understand. ::scratches her head:: But whatever.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:07 pm
Hmmm the new mc's are promised to be sock rockn' off good...I think I'm gonna try and get two. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Hmmm the new mc's are promised to be sock rockn' off good...I think I'm gonna try and get two. >>

Anyone else notice that the envelopes are black? That's a first.

I just realized that the envelopes remind me of the Magical Girl Uniforms, really.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:34 pm
CoffeeFox
Anyone else notice that the envelopes are black? That's a first.

I just realized that the envelopes remind me of the Magical Girl Uniforms, really.

Yea, I saw that, too (both points). It's pretty cool. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:03 pm
Diana Aries
I do not know what there is to dislike about candy corn. It is like eating pure sugar. xd
Sometimes I think it is because it is pure sugar that people have problems with it. Seems like an number of people I know who hate it, have also got really sick eating too much of it before the hate started. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:23 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Aries
I do not know what there is to dislike about candy corn. It is like eating pure sugar. xd
Sometimes I think it is because it is pure sugar that people have problems with it. Seems like an number of people I know who hate it, have also got really sick eating too much of it before the hate started. xd

The stuff isn't bad once in a while, but I can't eat a lot of it, because it starts tasting like sugary wax.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Aries

My boyfriend says he just doesn't like the taste. whee

@Fog: That's why I like it. xd

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:59 pm
Sunegami

@Fog: That's why I like it. xd
Well at least you won't have to worry about your boyfriend mooching in on your stash. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:54 am
Why do I have to be poor both in USD and Gold? >.< argh  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 am
Krissim Klaw
Sunegami

Well at least you won't have to worry about your boyfriend mooching in on your stash. rofl

Indeed. ::hoards all the candy corn for herself:: xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games