Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:16 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Echo's Song
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18150559

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
Echo's Song looks at her hooves silently. Her tail flicks back and forth idly before her voice is heard. "To me courage could be considered one of the least useful stats. To have courage but nothing else means that you go around acting without thinking of due consequence. This means that even though you feel brave in most situations there is a very good chance that you can be injured - and gravely at that."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Intelligence - as I mentioned above you have to know when to use courage in any situation. I suppose Strength could work in conjunction as if you are in a fight not only do you need the courage to stand your ground but also strength to retaliate. I may not like the thought of fighting back but it doesn't mean that I'm going to let a Kalona or Skinwalker make their dinner meal out of me."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: "Most likely I'll be using courage just to keep myself from harm. There seem to be a lot more strange Soquili appearing each do. However I do have another set of eyes helping me to keep danger at bay."
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:30 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Cowboy Peep
Participating Soquili: Lullaby
Link to Teepee: x.

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?:
Um, sure. Courage is a useful aspect in life. Let's face it, without courage, you wouldn't be able to go up to another soquili and make any friends or be able to stand up for yourself when needed.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
Like I always mention, I always come back to the importance of intellegence. With courage, I believe, there is no exception.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?:
I know for one thing, I will definitely be using my courage to go out and make new friends.

C o w b o y P e e p

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581&page=1

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Not exactly--I think that intelligence may be more important than courage, simply because intelligence allows you to persevere--courage is only temporary.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: I think that strength works best with courage, for while being courageous, your strength will allow you to defeat strong foes and not back down.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: I will use my courage to further explore my new home, and defend myself against those kalonas that are running wild!
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Nymphalidae
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: No. But it comes close. Strength is by far the most useful -- and not just physical strength, but also power. It is the only way to survive in these lands.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Strength, of course. I have met many soquili who are strong, but do not posses the courage to assert their strength. They are cowards.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: How am I to know what summer will bring? I will use my courage to face whatever comes my way head on.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:45 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Danari
Link to Teepee: Here

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
The mare shakes her head while snorting. "It's useful, but not when alone. If you've got the courage to do something, but not the strength or the luck to get away with it, than you're screwed."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:
"Probably strength. Mostly whenever I have to fight off something that came snooping for what they thought was an easy meal."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: "I'm planning to do some exploring. See new areas and what not."
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Owner's Name: Beejoux
Participating Soquili: Dmitrria
Link to Teepee: Bee's Teepee

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Not the most useful, but it's certainly up there in importance. Without courage to act on things hard or perhaps frightening, all the intelligence in the world won't help you.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Intelligence. Brains and bravery are a wonderful match. The mind to come up with solutions, and the balls to fallow a plan through.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?:I hope to have the courage to not run from things that are good for me or make me happy. Not anymore.

Once per month only.

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:12 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mahogany Sunset
Participating Soquili: Amitola
Link to Teepee: Mahogany's Teepee

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Well, it's at least a helpful stat. I really don't think it's the most important, though. Speed, I think would be the most important - you can get away from scary things if you don't have enough courage to fight them.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Well, I don't have a lot of courage to combine with anything, but I suppose either intelligence or speed would be the answer to that. If you have the guts and brains to do what you need to, you should be able to survive. And with speed, you can go where you need to quickly without panicking and thinking too much about it.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: Me? Um... Well, in whatever situations come up, I could probably use some courage. I need to have enough gall to kick some stallion b-u-t-t eventually.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:29 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Adela
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
Figiting as she thinks over the question, looking round as she didn't want to stare at any one place or thing too long. "Well courage is great, but it has a nasty habit of gettign you killd. I guess thats whay the words brave and fool get paired so often."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:
Shaking her head, not sure there was a good answer to this question. "Well I don't combine any of them with it often, I think you need to combine them differently depending on what you are doing. Besides I think you need more than two if you want real success. Courage and intelligance is great, but you also need luck, good luck, if things are going to turn out right..." Not really sure if what she had said made sense, but she wasn't sure how to explain things better.

Smiling, not sure that it was actually courage that she used, so much as curiosity. But she supposed it took courage to go. "I'll be going wandering again, see what new sights await me beyond the mountains maybe." Giving a shrug and smiling, that about all that she had in mind that involved courage.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Owner's Name: Ririka
Participating Soquili: Zaitus
Link to Teepee:

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: I would say having courage is an important trait to have in life, but I would not say it is the most important thing to hold. While yes, it can get you places, be useful when protecting others and other things alike, it can also get you in just as much trouble, especially if you have a big mouth.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: I would have to say intelligence. Courage means nothing if you don't know how to use it properly and when to stop. It can be one of the important factors that can keep you alive when you get in to too much trouble thanks to your bravery.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: ...I'm going to need all the courage I can get when my new relationship starts kicking in...

You can't apply for bonus stats if you don't have a teepee link to give me.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Fitzroyal
Participating Soquili: Xanti
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Xanti licks his lips and ponders the question, "No. Strength and luck are more essential than courage. You can't have courage if you can't back it up with strength...and you wouldn't feel very courageous if everything always went wrong."

"I thought I already told you...I'd combine strength with courage.”

"Summer?" Xanti presses his ears flat against his head, "I will be using courage more often since it's hotter out and I'll need water more often." He doesn't appear thrilled with the idea.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:59 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Charulekha
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Oh it's useful to be sure - but I'd hardy consider it the most useful..I've seen a lot of silly things done in the name of courage..

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Intelligence, what good is courage if you have not wit enough to know when it would be useful?

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: I imagine I will be dealing with the consequences of one nights foolishness, I have children now and raising them will take more then a small dose of courage on my part.
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:40 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Mahdi
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11207059&page=1

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: I would say not. Courage has it's place but it can also be a fatal flaw.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: I would combine courage with intelligence. Knowing when to run like a spineless coward can sometimes ensure that you'll be the hero again another day.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: Ah... Excuse me if I'm being cryptic but staying may be more then I can bear.

one over three

Feline Cat

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:06 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal
Link to Teepee: X

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: I dont think its the most useful of all stats, but I think combined with some others it is quite powerful. I dont think any one stat can be better than the others.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: I would have to say Intelligence.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: More creatures tend to come out the warmer the weather becomes. No doubt protecting my territory will become more active, and Ill need courage to help me stay on top of my game.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Wystan
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Elementary my dear, for without courage, how could one have the strength to make one in certain situations that one would not usually find themselves in unless they had courage to do so? It is a useful stat, but not the one that I believe is the most useful, this is because I use the others as well and believe that intelligence is the most important in my line of work."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "I combine intelligence most often with courage, for when I act with courage my mind stays clear and always forms a clear precise answer using intelligence. In combining the two I am able to be the great detective that I am.”

"I find myself solving many cases in the summer, and I am positive that I will get myself in to situations that will most likely be arduous to get out, but I would have courage to help me get out of the situations and to help me go into the fray to discover the clues of the mysteries that are out in the world."

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:11 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Brackenhide
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

Courage is what drives the most powerful and the most successful. Without courage, one stands in a pit, unseen by the world; invisible.

Like brothers, courage and intelligence stick together. For if not used together, it wouldn't be very difficult to run astray of danger. Just because one may be courageous, does not mean they will be successful, as choosing when to be so, requires some intelligence, knowledge, experience, and only then will the true goal be accomplished.

The warm days are for travelling, and for training, my friend. And training safely does not improve anything, therefore courage will be implemented, to push my skills farther, to make myself better.
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games