Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:37 pm

"holy...um"Anki said he was amazed she looked good no better than that he had butterflys in his stomech he felt weird unlike any other feelings he's ever had before"..it looks g..g..great"Anki said still amazed
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Yuki blushed but smiled. "thanks, you're turn" she said, pointing to the male fitting rooms and at the suit. She was leaning against a rail of clothing.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:45 pm

"um.. ok" Anki said still looking at her "how does it look"Anki said as he came out
->how he looks
User Image
"i didn't like the jacket and i don't like neckties"Anki said with a smile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Yuki turned red. "u-uh, you look awesome, really" she said, stumbling over her words, she was embarressed, and walked off to the dressing room ,chaning back into her normal clothes, and coming back out. "Im guessing the Ball is sometime tonight" she said.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:54 pm

"y...y..yes it is"Anki said he was blushing he changed back to his normal clothes"so....um..i..uh ..really like how you looked"Anki said getting even more red
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Yuki turned red and looked up at the ceiling, "yeah, you two, you looked really..uh..nice" she mumbled to embarressed to say it clearly and loudly. She took her hair loose and twirled the blade around her fingertips.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:00 pm

"umm we still got 2 hours till the ball"Anki said he was still a little red"wanna go eat or uh go fly"Anki said looking at her
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Yuki smiled. "Flying sounds really nice" she said, glancing over at him.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:03 pm

"ok"Anki smiled he went and picked her up and ran outside and started to jump towards the park landing on many buildings
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:54 pm

I was back in the city, walking around the streets. I heard about this ball coming up from many people in the city. I snickered to myself and thought, Maybe I should crash the party. and I laughed under my breath. I haven't had fun in a while. So, I knew I would do it. I went to go get a mask ((kinda like the one in zoro)) so people wouldn't know my identity.

XScarredxHeroX

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:54 pm

Yuki blushed a little. " CAN walk" she reminded him, jokingly though.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:57 pm

"eh"Anki said changing direction towards the beach"so do you like the beach"Anki said as he looked at her Anki had a secret place at the beach over a bunch of rocks where no one get there

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:00 pm

YUki smiled, "Yeah, i used to go there as a child to......get away" she said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:02 pm

"wanna take a walk on the beach....i have a secret place"Anki said looking down Anki just loved the sound of the ocean it sounded so relaxing they where getting near the beach

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Yuki smiled, "Sure" she said, "race ya to the sand" she said, smiling as she said, "Ready, set...GO" and started to run, and she ran quiet fast.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games