Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:20 pm
She was quiet for a few seconds, thinking.
"I'll show you after dinner." she said, bunning the hot dogs.

Ben stared off into the trees.
"Well, she's my sister." he said quietly. "And she's taken care of me, 'cause I definately can't do it myself."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:56 am
Teresia smiled, "Thats exactly my point." she grinned as she pulled gently back tword the house. "come on." she replied gently.

Kael's eyes were still curious but he said nothing pressing it, "ok..." he answered as he saw Teresia leading the way back inside with a smile.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:16 pm
"Hey." Erin greeted the pair, not looking up. Ben stole a hot dog from the plate. Erin shrugged.
"You have now just lost two hot dogs. You are now down to seven." she said in a bored monotone. Ben's eyes widened as he gulped down the hot dog.
"You're mean." he whined. Erin rolled her eyes.
"Teresia, smack him for me, will you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 am
She smiled and gave ben a smack in the stomach hard enough that it made Kael look at her with wide eyes but not enough to hurt Ben. "Now play nice children." she teased as she grabbed one for herself from the plate. "thanks Erin." she replied with a smile.

Kael shook his head, this was going to take some getting used to.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:43 pm
Erin smiled and took a couple for herself.
"Welcome." she said, taking a bite and sitting down at her rickety stool. She gestured to the seat next to her to Kael.
"Pop a squat." she commanded.
Ben preferred to hover around Teresia, acting as her own personal satellite.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 am
Kael gave a slight laugh as he took a seat and noticed Ben's strange behavior. it was shocking to him to think that she was new still. their actions were so insync, so together that it seemed strange. but he wouldn't say anything, it might seem mean. "Thanks." he said to erin with a smile. still it was hard to notice even those things with her there. she too was very attentive. perhaps it was normal around here. "so whats there to do around here?" he asked for conversation's sake.

Teresia let herself cleave to ben and smiled up at him. still surprised about how close she had gotten to his height. she took both his hands. "well most of the time it's just get togethers and bonfires. fun relaxing stuff. but it can get a bit unusual." she smiled looking over at erin.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:06 pm
Erin caught Teresia's glance and quirked an eyebrow.
Ben nodded. "Yeah, it can." he said, looking at Kael seriously. Erin caught the glance and changed the subject.
"Yeah. You can even go surfing if the weather's warm enough. Even when it isn't, people do anyway." she said with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:23 pm
Teresia laughed, "Thats the truth. snow on the ground don't deture anyone around here." she gave a slight shrug.

Kael looked at them with wide eyes. "Are you kidding me?" he himself is sort of a freeze baby when it came down to it. perhaps he would get used to it eventually.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:53 pm
Erin laughed at Kael's reaction.
"Ah, you'll get used to the cold and wet pretty fast around here. You build a tolerance."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:06 pm
Teresia Laughed.

Kael sighed, shaking his head slightly, "I sure hope so."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:56 am
Erin smiled as she finished her first hot dog.
"So, Kael, are you interested in meeting the rest of the Rez?" she asked, looking over at him. Ben became interested as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:28 am
He looked around at the rest of them with uneasy glances.

teresia smiled reassuringly, "oh trust me, they're a blast." she grinned. "actually i should say we now shouldn't i?" she laughed.

Kael then gave a nod, "Sure, ok then." he smiled slightly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 am
Ben shrugged.
"We don't need to call them. "They'll all show up as soon as they smell food." he said.
Erin looked down at her plate. "Don't you think they they're a little overwhelming? For Kael, I mean."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:34 am
Teresia made a questionable face, "Over whelming? i had all the secrets tossed before me seconds after meeting ben." she laughed. "The pack was pry the most welcoming thing." she smiled using the term pack like a group of friends. only erin and ben would know how real it was.

Kael gave a shrug and a deep breath. "I'll give it a swing and if it becomes too much i'll go home, unpack and then visit you later tonight..." he thought outloud but meant it more tword erin.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Erin smiled.
"That sounds good." she said, watching Kael. Ben cleared his throat, then pointed to the window, where Iggy, Johnny, Braiden, and Billy were pressed against the window. The newer wolves hung back, but still craned their necks to get a look in.
"Speak of the devils." Erin said, getting up and opening the door.
"Every night, like clockwork, they show up." Ben explained to Kael.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games