Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:27 pm

[they dont want the death note, they wanna be rid of light, i changed the facility to a secret underground criminal hideout]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Avill sighed, she walked down the hallway, She didnt want to go near her room, it was to close to Zachs. The onely other room that she knew of was Ryuzakis... she sliped up into his room, it seemed so different. She sat down on the couch.

Ryuzaki turned, "Sorry again if i bothered you that much Catherine..." he said. He started to walk back out into the main room.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Catherine kissed Zach softly on the lips.

Zach tore away. "Cathy, I can't love you. Avill... She... I love her. Please understand, Cathy."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:32 pm

[awwww....come on]

fullXmetal

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Avill fell asleep, she was curled up on Ryuzaki's couch.

Ryuzaki walked up to his room, he jumped slightly as he saw Avill. He sat down on the other side of the couch, he picked up the dish from his table, a peice of cake, he ate some of it, glancing over at Avill.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Shishuri curled up next to Light. "Light-kun... I miss Zach and Cathy..."

Light hugged her. "As do I..."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Ryuzaki sighed. he couldnt have Avill and Zach working together, they seemed now to always fight, and then one of them end up hurt... and nothing on the kira case gets done.

Avill moved slightly. She was completely unaware that L had came back into his room.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Catherine pulled Zach to her, kissing him forcefully.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Avill moved, resting her head on Ryuzaki's sholder.

Ryuzaki turned a light pink, he sat still, not wanting to wake Avill up though...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Catherine forced Zach to lay down. "Zach, you're mine, and you will be for eternity!"

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:16 pm

((lol.. i have never seen L do this in the series...))

Ryuzaki really didnt want to wake Avill up, but he had no choice. He turned his head opposet to her, and sneezed.

Avill woke up suddenly, falling backwards away from L. "OH... i am sorry..." she said...

Ryuzaki smalled slightly. "It is ok.. you should go talk to Zach though.. you two fighting is putting us behind on the kira case and i really dont like you two to be unhappy.

Avill nodded, "Ok..." she said. She stood up, "Sorry for coming into your room, i didnt want to go to mine cause it is so close to Zachs..." she said.

Avill walked tword Zachs room, she knocked on the door, maybe her and Zach dating wasnt a good idea. On top of that, all of this was making Catherine angery... and if Cathrine kicked as hard as Zach, then Avill really didnt want to be around her when she was angery.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Zach pushed Catherine away. "DAMMIT, CATHY, GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF!"

Catherine was on him immediately, kissing him and holding fast as Zach attempted to push her away.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Avill knocked on the door again, maybe they didnt hear her the first time, "Zach... It is Avill... Can i come in... i need to talk to you..." she said.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Zach yelled, "Avill, help! Cathy's out of it!"

Catherine pressed herself against Zach, kissing him again as her hands slid all around his body.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Avill reached out, she opened the door. She saw Cathy and Zach, "Catherine..." she said. She walked over attempting to pull Cathy off of Zach.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games