Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:47 pm
squeakers_13
Robin smiled, and after a moments hesitation, placed her arms around Rock in a hug. "It's alright. I understand completely."
(Um, do you want to start moving the plot line along again? I'm running out of mush.)

((Sure! Is this good enough or I gotta add more? =P))
Rock looked at Robin in the eyes one last time and turned around. ''I'm not going that far afterall... For now at least...'' Rock looked at the moon. It was only one day away from being totally full. ''I've still got one day before seeing Sonya. On the school roof. I think it's getting late too... So now... Where are you going?'' Rock asked, turning his head back to Robin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:36 am
Robin gave the slightest hint of a giggle. "To bed. Emotion wears me out." After walking a few steps, she turned back and added, "I'll see you in the morning." With that, she stretched her arms above her head, and walked off into the night. (And then she goes to sleep in her tree, but I liked ending the post with that last sentence.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:23 pm
Rock watched Robin dissapear into the darkness of the night. ''Yes!'' Rock shouted and ran up into his tree happily, a broad smile stretching along his face. He looked around, for nothing much in particular. He took a pair of speakers, put batteries in them, plugged his MP3, which he also put batteries inside and listened to songs, lying into his hammack and looking up at the stars. He had Robin in his mind, and he couldn't stop thinking of her, enough to stop him of sleeping. ''I can,t believe the way I'm feeling...'' Rock sang lowly at the song playing in his mind. The songs seemed to touch him deeply. For 5 years, finally something actually got through and touched hiw own soul.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:26 pm
(Em, do we want to move on to tomorrow morning?)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:50 am
(((I guess we do... There's nothing left to RP on this night =P))

The sun pieced the horizon. Rock was still listening to music, but he was sitting at the top of the tree, laid back on a big branch, a strand of wheat in the mouth as he looked at the sun rise, his happiness overwhelming him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 pm
Robin sighed, she couldn't remember dropping off to sleep, but she must have, because she vividly remembered her dream.

A library stretched out around her. Standing in awe, she suddenly found the floor was no longer beneath her and she fell. She enjoyed the rushing air until she tried to stop falling and realized that she couldn't. Searching wildly beneath herself, she saw a shelf that seemed to jut from the main book shelf. Reaching for it, she knocked into it, dislodging all the books. All of a sudden there were books flying all around her, in free-fall. Seeing their titles, she nearly screamed. Jackie, Rex, Lilanya, Robert, Sonya, Heather... All names. Out of impulse, she reached out and grabbed one, a creamy white book with a circle made of all the colors of the rainbow. Inside the circle was another name. Rock. She opened the book only to be blinded by a flash of light that seared words into her eyes,"

Robin shook her head. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remember what she had seen then. She bit her lip. "It was important. I remember that. But what did it say..."

(Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun! Think dramatic music. It makes it more interesting.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 pm
snuggle89
jackie pulle her cloak off and stuffed it on his gash
"come on before you catch a cold" she grabbed rexs wrist and dragged him inside tutting at the state of his cut.
"Thanks Jackie. I'm fine though. Eehehe, I need to be more careful." He said. Rex looked at Jackie and looked back to the ground. "I'm sorry Jackie....for everything."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 pm
jackie dragged him inot the room and shoved him down onto a chair
"your not ok your an idiot" she hissed pulling a small vile of liquid and a cloth out of the dresser table, she poured the content of the vile onto the cloth and shoved it onto his cut "it will sting for a bit but its no less than you desserv for beeing so stupid!"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 pm
Rock climbed back down into his tree and made breakfast for himself. ''Hmm... Makes a while I had beacon'n eggs... Maybe after I'll make myself a bowl of cereal and a pancake....'' Rock said and stuffed his mouth with beacon. After finishing that plate, he made himself a pancake, which he recovered with peanut butter and ate it with a glass of milk, then made a bowl of cereal. He got dressed and checked the time. ''Oh! School's about to start!'' Rock put a slice of bread in the toaster and packed up his school things. he didn't feel like going to school. He felt more like passing some good time with Robin. Rock grabbed the toast as it jumped out of the toaster and put it at his mouth. He took out a piece of raw meat and threw it high into the air. The screech of Esmeralda was heard and she snatched the meat. The Rock headed off to meet Robin at her tree, toast still in the mouth, but not biting into it.

((Yes, I know he eats a lot at breakfast, same as me XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:27 pm
"Oh well." Robin sighed as she let her feet dangle in the wind. "Guess I'm not supposed to remember yet..." Shaking her head she gave herself a stern talking to. "Now stop that. You're being all melancholy again. Lighten up! For starters, get dressed." She giggled, she did have a point. School was going to start soon and she was still just wearing a chemise. (Ah, yeah, that'd be what I do for pj's every night. It's very comfie.) With a sigh, she pulled it off and slipped on a knee level skort. (Skirt with built in shorts.) After a moment's contemplation, she zipped up a bright red only slightly doctored sweater. She had cut the sleeves off the knit turtle neck and then tied them together with a black ribbon to let them dangle further down on her arms. (Once again, I love this. It's actually really fun to wear.) After sweeping her hair up into twin buns above her ears, she sent the slightest breeze over to play in Lily's new home. "Time to wake up sleepyhead." Don't wana. Robin smiled. "Well of course you don't want to! No one ever wants to, but just think what woudl happen if no one got up." Well then, let someone else get up.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:35 pm
Rock arrived to Robin's tree. His wings appeared only for Rock to get a single white feather. The wings disappeared again. ''Fly up to her...'' Rock whispered. The feather lifted into the air and floated down in front of Robin and hovered in front of her. Rock then leaned against the tree and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:49 pm
"Hmm?"Robin cupped her hand around the white feather and smiled. Rock was a lot more romantic than he gave himself credit for. "Well, you're coming now. Wake up when you want to." She tugged Lily's bell off the leaf, and threaded it on a piece of hemp that she then tied around her wrist. With a slightly mischievous grin, she let herself fall down, out of the tree and directly behind Rock. "Good morning Rock. How are you?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:43 pm
Rock turned around, still the toast corner in his mouth, hanging cutely. Rock took it out of his mouth. "I'm great this morning. You look beautiful today, you know... You are dressed differently, not it the school uniform... Wait, is there even school today, or is it a week-end?" Rock asked scratching his head inquisitively. He did however, have a smile on his face, a real smile, which hadn't even crossed his face for 5 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:27 am
"Ack. you're right. I forgot about school today." She snapped her fingers, flinging herself back up into the tree. "No peeking!" She tore off her cloths and sent them flying back onto their hangers. After a moments hesitation, she sighed and dragged her uniform on. "Stupid blouse, grumble grumble, too many buttons." Dropping back out of the tree, she panted. "Alright, ready?" She started walking towards the school, and then turned back for a moment. "You should smile more often. It makes you look adorable."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 am
snuggle89
jackie dragged him inot the room and shoved him down onto a chair
"your not ok your an idiot" she hissed pulling a small vile of liquid and a cloth out of the dresser table, she poured the content of the vile onto the cloth and shoved it onto his cut "it will sting for a bit but its no less than you desserv for beeing so stupid!"
Rex didn't say anything. He just held the cloth onto his cut and waited. What could he say? What was there to be said? He sat in the chair and waited.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games