Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:35 pm
Yuffie smiled. The Tsviets were gone, and Shelke was injured. "Of course I'm not! I already knew that. There are, believe it or not, better shinobi in my homeplace."

Vincent raised an eyebrow and muttered, "How the hell is that possible?"

Riku sighed and hugged Minaki. "So? Why don't any of you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:42 pm
Minaki pushed him away and looked down."Because we have different Boyfriends there and they are mostly our best friends too!"Sukia and Mitsuka glared at her."I said mostly!"Sukia continued to glare then she snarled.

"It seems I'm not that much of a killer-""No one was asking you Hinaki!!"The four girls yelled and Hinaki smirked."Yeah yeah but atleast Sukia,Shiyoki and Mitsuka are on the evil side!Hahaha!"Hinaki disappeared into and portal then she frowned.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:58 pm
she put her arms against his chest and forcefuly pushed away, she was panting heavily. "WHO THE *ELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND WHAT THE *ELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!?!!?!!" she slapped him hard in the face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:59 pm
kitty kissed axel then walked off. she wondered if he would follow.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:06 pm
Minaki started to giggle at what Page to Chaos."I feel bad for him yet also I don't!"Minaki continued to giggle then she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:47 pm
Chaos smiled. "I guess you never knew what it was like when someone loved you."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:55 pm
she put a dagger to his throat, "If 'ou ever bloody do that again, you sick little perve! I swear this dagger just might slip."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:57 pm
Chaos grinned. "Try it. It can't hurt me. I'm a demigod."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:00 pm
she was about to, but she put it away, "your luckey I don't want a fight with anyone else here. I'm rather fond of them. " she turned away muttering something along the lines of, 'what a d***', or 'perverted f***'.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:03 pm
Shadow appeared in front of Page. "I know Chaos like the back of my hand; He'll just keep trying until he gets you. A warning... Also, Luna might get jealous. Last time she felt jealous towards someone, they were found dead in a ditch with seven broken bones, a snapped neck, knife in the head, and burned legs. She's only gotten worse at controlling her anger."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:08 pm
"Well, she doesn't have to be jelouse, because I think he's a complete dumb f*** and I'm not interested. And even if she was jelouse, I'm not frightened."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:10 pm
Shadow grinned and snapped his fingers. "Whatever... I'll leave you with a little present..." A bull came charging from the woods. Fire blew from its nostrils and mouth. It was a monster, of course, only able to harm through using celestial bronze.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:17 pm
she just watched it come twords her, she waved her finger and the bull was lifted into the air, surounded by a black mist.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:21 pm
Suddenly it dropped down, and charged at her again... It had almost hit her, it's tusks lowered and aimed for her heart...

Chaos stabbed it's heart with a half-steel, half-celestial bronze blade, Backbiter, and laughed. "Shadow thought my senses have dulled, has he? Thought he could kill my love? I'll have to give him a first-hand view of Backbiter later." He grinned as he cut it again and again, slicing it into pieces. He smiled. "Work of Hephaestos, eh? Hard to beat..." He turned apologetically to Page. "Sorry, can't stand it when Shadow tries to insult me like this." He put away Backbiter.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:24 pm
"I guess we should get going Minaki.."Sora said and put his hand on her shoulder.

Minaki looked at him and nodded sadly."Yeah.."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games