Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 am
see zann? ^^;; someone else to play with. you don't need to bother with lil'ol me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 am
ah.. imyu, rate your level of perversion... ^^''
that's the one I meant.. ^^

@aecy: nevva! twisted
ce Prezidante needs his slaves you know 4laugh  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:48 am
;-; but... but....... >>;; *sits down & grumbles looking rather nervous* and how'd you get those things through teh anti-magic barrier? >>;; last time I checked you needed magic for that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:17 am
Simple, I turned off the barrier when I took them in, and turned it back on afterwards twisted
Now.. I want some pancakes.. being an mastermind prezidante make you hungry ^^  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:20 am
*relaxes* ok then. I'll do that. you do realize that getting me to do stuff will be, most of the time, like pulling teeth? >_> And there's always the chance that I might sever your spine at the waist when you're not looking.... ninja
and... stressed darn. Thought I could get off on that technicality. *grumbles & begins to walk off, then pauses* you know... have you ever heard the saying that it's unwise to offend those handling youre food? *chuckles & walks off to make food* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:31 am
aecy
*relaxes* ok then. I'll do that. you do realize that getting me to do stuff will be, most of the time, like pulling teeth? >_> And there's always the chance that I might sever your spine at the waist when you're not looking.... ninja
and... stressed darn. Thought I could get off on that technicality. *grumbles & begins to walk off, then pauses* you know... have you ever heard the saying that it's unwise to offend those handling youre food? *chuckles & walks off to make food* ninja

I know that you won't do anything to me when I'm not looking, because then I'll put on the obedience collar, and then you will not want me to release you twisted

and I have my own way of handling poisoned food and drinks.. by ingesting a super antidote morning and night, that counters any and all poisons and diseases wink

and well.. if you poison my food, it's the obedience collar >;]  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:34 am
zann
aecy

I know that you won't do anything to me when I'm not looking, because then I'll put on the obedience collar, and then you will not want me to release you twisted

and I have my own way of handling poisoned food and drinks.. by ingesting a super antidote morning and night, that counters any and all poisons and diseases wink

Obedience colar?!? Wait... isn't that the thing that shocks dogs when they misbehave? Of course I'd want that off. >>;;

and... no one said poison.... bad cooking can be quite persuasive enough. *burns teh pancakes* oh snap. Sorry zann. rofl
*has made a mess of teh kitchen to with the batter & bits of half-cooked pancakes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:38 am
aecy
zann
aecy

Obedience colar?!? Wait... isn't that the thing that shocks dogs when they misbehave? Of course I'd want that off. >>;;

and... no one said poison.... bad cooking can be quite persuasive enough. *burns teh pancakes* oh snap. Sorry zann. rofl
*has made a mess of teh kitchen to with the batter & bits of half-cooked pancakes*

nono.. this is much more evil then the one for dogs.. and besides.. you can't put dog things on a human.. rolleyes
this one shocks your with an imaginary punishment that feels real if you even think about misbehaving >:]
sure, "misbehaving" in a good way is allowed..  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:41 am
zann
aecy
zann
aecy

nono.. this is much more evil then the one for dogs.. and besides.. you can't put dog things on a human.. rolleyes
this one shocks your with an imaginary punishment that feels real if you even think about misbehaving >:]
awwwwww. sad that's not nice. *grumbles* still, I would want you to release me. >_>*grumbles* how can a colar read my mind anyhow? neutral

*hands over plate of charred pancakes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:46 am
aecy
zann
aecy
zann
aecy

awwwwww. sad that's not nice. *grumbles* still, I would want you to release me. >_>*grumbles* how can a colar read my mind anyhow? neutral

*hands over plate of charred pancakes*

magic ofcourse mrgreen

eek
you forgot the jam and whipped cream..
stare  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:27 am
.............*fetches.....veeeery slowly & spills alng the way*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:39 am
*whips over acey's butt with a slender soul whip*
Be fast!
Don't Spill!  

zann

Conversationalist

Tempest Master

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 am
justkittykat
@tempest - yes... i did probe your mind .. gave me a really bad headache and some twisted nightmares , but i guess it was worth it in the end xd
@wife - i might do one every week .. it depends on my mood and inspiration
@everybody - i would love to have a guild like this .. i would contribute to it 3nodding .. however, i agree that we should respect the pg 13 rule .. i know this is all fun and games, but i'd rather avoid nasty stuff and consequences
@tree - so.. you ish not mad for making you part of the gif? ninja

O.O.... huh... I was wondering about that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 am
O.O Zann... mind sharing? *grins* she still owes me.... twisted  

Tempest Master

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am
sure.
*throws over leash*
catch!
mrgreen  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games