Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 pm
She moved onto his lap, still holding tightly. "I'm sure Aph would back off if I asked."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:39 pm
Sydney sighed deeply, patting her on the head again.

Ry whispered into Zach's ear...about a lot of very...un-Ryish and suggestive things.

((X D))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 pm
He claimed Ry's lips again, holding her tighter.

She kissed Sydney again, her hand sliding into his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm
Ry hugged him to her, sighing softly against his lips.

Sydney murmured against her lips...but they were soft soft...and warm. He kissed back, thought hesitantly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:53 pm
She kissed harder, trying to get a better response from him.

Zach broke the kiss, smirking as he watched Sydney and his sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:08 pm
Ry blushed a bit, kind of embarassed to watch the two.

Sydney growled softly. If she wanted a response, then dammit, she was going to get one. His lips moved against her, hard and deepening the kiss by pulling her to him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:09 pm
Balin appeared near where Ry and the others were. Leaning against a tree with his arms crossed. And a look of intrigue on his face. Hmm, I wonder if your love is actually genuine. Or just a spell cast by that young goddess. Shall I test this theory out? If I free you from any outside influence. You will be free from any ungenuine feelings. And all that will remain are your own. The down side is you may never feel the love that you do now for one another. Any feelings that are not strong enough to surface. Will once again become hidden. No manipulation, or amplification just truthful expressions. What say you mortals?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:14 pm
Alice broke away easily from Sydney, walking to her brother. Her hand rested on the back of his neck, and she closed her eyes. "I say you fade already." Then, her features altered completely. Her skin paled, her face became more beautiful, her transparent wings came out. Black armor manifested on her, demonic looking. Two wickedly curved blades, both jagged, appeared in her hands. She struck quickly, too quickly to see.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Balin was ready for the attack. He'd seen the look of hate in there eyes from the beginning. And remembering his training from his youth. He knew just what to do. He watched the figure as they moved along. This person had no clue what they were dealing with. There mind read clearly as though they were actually superior. Because there speed was usually unmatched to all around this area. A ball of energy formed in the palm on his right hand. He jumped kicking off the nearby tree dodging the attack that had been made on him. While the ball of energy lay in his hand.

Don't make me destroy you. I haven't come here looking for a fight. Nor have a done anything to you to deserve such an attack. Persist and you shall prove yourself a vulgar human. Understand, you can't win and I do have the option of purging you from this Earth! Now back off!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 pm
((Can't kill my character.))

"Oh? I could destroy the universe. Sure, I would die..." She smirked. "If I die by your hands, the same effect will be achieved."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 pm
(At no time did I say I killed your character. Or even tried to kill your character. In fact, I didn't even launch an attack. You seem to be under some false assumption that I don't know proper Roleplay ethics with that post. But in reality I am a higher class of Roleplayer than most in this guild. With some minor holes in my knowledge about writing).

Balin laughed at that statement. Opening his mouth widely. Then letting a few loud chuckles escape it before he composed himself. Well then, you have about a hundred year window to do so. Before Armageddon claims this Universe and everything beyond it. Don't be a fool, if you are really as strong as you say. Then live...you have the potential to be much more than just a bomb. Train your mind and your body. Perfect your strengths and maybe one day you. Will be able to do something spectacular with your refined abilities. As you are now, your abilities are an unrefined gem and nothing more. You will not be able to kill me without first sacrificing yourself. And I can tell you definitively the blast would be contained to a small area. And all damage done would be repaired inside of a week. But this planet which possesses special properties. That can't be found anywhere else would be gone.

Balin extended his fingers further as the glowing ball of energy. Sunk into his his palm. He'd disarmed his self because he really didn't want to have to destroy this one. It was imperative that Zach learned how to use there abilities. To some positive end other than destruction. Just as he had done at one point. Balin turned toward Zach with a look of uncertainty. He wasn't sure if this one would try to finish him off at this point or not. He'd been locked up for most of his life. Trapped in the form of a monster while those that he had once protected. Grew old and died over the years. And he could only watch. As the there children learned the ways of there family. Using those skills to hunt the one that that had once stood by there ancestors side. Only to hate and hunt him in his new form. Back then before he became a monster. Being forced to suffer the injustices he had over the years. He would have shook Zachs hand as a sign of trust. But after being betrayed by the ones he did trust for so long. Balin just didn't have it in him to give them the option of betrayal. He moved into a defensive stance as he faded away. Hoping he wouldn't be to late to seek revenge. On the old witch that had placed that spell on him all those years ago. He would not let anyone get in the way. Even if it meant betraying several of his morals that he held in such high regards.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 pm
((Mhm, right, ********. I know. It's called a reminder.))  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:43 pm
Sorry about this Ry but I will be leaving this Roleplay. I will not tolerate this vulgar young punk. While he insults my Roleplaying abilities and continues to god mod. Making it so I have to pick up the slack for his illiterate posts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 pm
((Really. I don't godmod, and I'm not illiterate. ********.))  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:41 am
((Ok, Lance, I understand. *sighs heavily* Let's just forget this RP then. I'm not making judgements or anything against either of you, but I can't deal with drama before my hospital ordeal. I'm just gonna close Luminair and maybe one day we'll start it up again ^^; ))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff