Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:59 pm
"hmm smart, but i wanna see it in person" she pouts while looking at him
(umm...okay lolz)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 pm
-_- ignorin me...fine
fill meh in on waz happenin then guys an ill play along  

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 pm
(umm we're in an old palace but on the outside it looks like the ruins, umm we are curently in the attic right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 pm
{were in a old ruin like place thats fully furnished on the inside, were in the attic messing with robot parts, theres a demonic ash vampire in the basement thats half formed}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 pm
ok ill try
darius said putting parts together  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:16 pm
ok so just say i was there with ya and then we continue th joruney together? soz...on th thing it says my guys name is rythius...i dunno...yea lol just call me that =S  

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Ivie watches him, ingrossed with his work, she quietly stands up and walks down the stairs, her robots following her before shutting the door quietly, she walks off wanting to go see the monster herself  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:22 pm
{kk motion HOLY s**t ITS RAINING AND LIGHTNING}
darius made up half a gold beetle with a small light on the bottom and pincers  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm
(wow, its suppose to rain over here as well, cuz of that hurrican or storm Edouard)
Ivie walks up to the basement door that was barracaded, she starts removing the stuff, noticing the quietness. When she was done she takes a deep breath and opens the basement door, walking in along with her robots and shutting the door behind her. No sooner after that she screamed and hisses at the same time. The monster had struck at her side and she layed on the ground, basically playing dead. Not moving and since most vampires didnt really need to breath, it was just a habbit, she stopped breathing, making her slightly uncomfortable, and of course she had no heartbeat so she did pretty well. The robots layed next to her, eyeing the creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm
*ryhtius slaps a mysquito that was on his neck and quietly looks around*  

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:30 pm
*Rythius's pet, Waffles(my grunny - new to th rp) runs around in a circle, then sits down*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:34 pm
darius hears the scream just as he fineshes the beetle and runs down the stairs and to the basement door, he takes his claymore out and slashes through the door electricity already flaring through the blade and he howled into the darkness hopeing to draw its attention from ivie  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 pm
all of a sudden...rythius appears out of nowhere and the beast is dead...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm
Ivies lip twitched when she heard the howl. She opens an eye and sees the monster looking away from her, she took her chance to order the robots to attack the monster and eventually blow up in a minute or so. She quickly gets up, wincing a little before running towards the door.  

Aprilbaby1

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:38 pm
our posts arent fittin together are they..  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff