Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:01 am
Hermetic
Okay.. I'm alive!!

My computer was horribly glitched on the hard drive, and the super-undependable computer guy FINALLY made it to fix my computer. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvienances I've caused to everyone.

Anyone care to fill me in on major things I've missed?
Nope, nope, looks like you piled everything you can on your avatar- didn't miss a space. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:42 am
Jameta
Hermetic
Okay.. I'm alive!!

My computer was horribly glitched on the hard drive, and the super-undependable computer guy FINALLY made it to fix my computer. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvienances I've caused to everyone.

Anyone care to fill me in on major things I've missed?
Nope, nope, looks like you piled everything you can on your avatar- didn't miss a space. biggrin

Actually, you could add some gloves xp blaugh  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:06 pm
Atma311
Hmm... I wonder if I could actually open up a club on campus for anime. It mightn ot be difficult to strum up support for the club, but supplying enough anime for it might be more difficult than I really wish it to be. I'll definitely consider it, though 3nodding
It shouldn't be too tough; you could always start it out by posting flyers and have like a movie night where you show a couple of yours, then ask the people that come if they would like to bring theirs for the next time. I think that's how our campus one started; now they use one of the rooms on campus to have their meetings.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:24 am
Atma311
Panther Nightwind
Atma311
blukattt
Atma311
Nihilistic Seraph
blukattt
I've never tackled an admin either...LMAO xd

Actually, I've never gotten to go to one of those conventions; there's not too much going on up in N. Minnesota, except for waaaay too many Paul Bunyan themed festivals. sweatdrop LOL
Grr, bloody typoes. TALKED! TALKED! Not to many conventions in Montreal either. A nice 6-7 hours car ride up to Toronto...

You are all actually pretty lucky. I love in South Carolina. About one in 20 people know what anime is here. That is a very acurate estimation and I am NOT embellishing eek
Aww, that sucks... exclaim Wait I know! You could always start up an organization for anime You could call it A.A.- Anime Awareness! whee

Hmm... I wonder if I could actually open up a club on campus for anime. It mightn ot be difficult to strum up support for the club, but supplying enough anime for it might be more difficult than I really wish it to be. I'll definitely consider it, though 3nodding
eek Sailor Moon...all of it eek

Uber expensiveness gonk
crying but I would sooo show up on your doorstep with bunches of pop-corn and blankies and pillows and watch them all in 1 night  

Panther Nightwind

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:25 am
*remembers the Megas episode spoofing off Sailor Moon* xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:26 am
whee Have you seen an anime called Serial Experiment Lain?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:33 am
stare I happen to be bored  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:43 am
Nihilistic Seraph
whee Have you seen an anime called Serial Experiment Lain?

Had the whole series on my comp, but deleted it with a bit of "Spring cleaning" on my comp whee  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:15 pm
I've never heard of SEL before. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:39 pm
Jameta

It's dark and creepy and fun! I loved it heart  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:43 pm
Atma311
Jameta

Intriguing; I might have to look into that later.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:56 pm
Jameta
Atma311
Jameta

Intriguing; I might have to look into that later.
It's cyberpunk. Good stuff  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:31 am
So, with this being directed at the other mods, is anyone ever going to start posting in the Count to 1,000 thread?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:25 pm
Jameta
So, with this being directed at the other mods, is anyone ever going to start posting in the Count to 1,000 thread?
Is it started again? surprised  

blukattt
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:12 am
Behold, for this is a random post!  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games