Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Uncle Pennybags

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:46 am
Well well, some of this introductions are quite long. I don't think I can do that. I'll start with the simple things, I am Rich Uncle Pennybags also known as Mr.Monopoly. You might not see it since I am wearing a monocle and the real Mr.Monopoly does not. I will not tell you my age for it is unknown.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Wow, this guild has been around for quite a while. It is a pity I didn't find it sooner. Anyways, hi! My name is Emi, and I was just accepted into the guild, as you can see. Like many others, or so it seems, I found the banner for this guild on a profile and immediately applied to join. I am a fifteen year-old with a passion for grammar, and so the guild seems perfect for me. I find that it is just confusing and frustrating when people 'txt talk' and I abhor going to the chatterbox forum because of it. Last year, there was a boy in my English class who called me a 'fortune cookie with legs', because I sounded like one when I talked. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and I am ecstatic about being in the guild!  

fizzing_whizbeez

Organic Shadows

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:12 pm
Impressive; abhor. Good pick. I would have chosen something such as hate or dislike. Hrm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 pm
Hello everyone.

My name is Clairmont and I appreciate good grammar. I'm the captain of the Literacy Pirates, who as of right now only consist of myself. But, that's alright. I'm literate online in every way; it's just that important to me.  

Clairmont

grapeseed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:05 pm
I don't think I have introduced myself yet.

Hello all.
My name is Grape.
I am 20 years old, and have been on Gaia for over 2 years.

It's nice to meet you all.

whee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:08 pm
Hello. My name is NeoSailorMoon, but in real life, people call me Maya. You can call me that, or call me Neo.

I'm a literate 12 year-old. I loathe people who "TXT TALK". It pisses me off. (Excuse my language.) But, I guess some people can't help it.

I have been on Gaia for about three years.

I think that's all. Thanks. :]  

tsudonim

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:08 am
Hello. I am a literate 16-year-old girl. I am a sadist with obsessive compulsive disorder who might also be suffering from dissociative identity disorder as well. I only use 'txt talk" when I'm saying "I'll be right back" while instant messaging another.

I am also the only person I know whose hobby it is to search for typos in books, manga, movie scripts, video game instruction booklets, and billboards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:02 am
Hello everyone. I'm fourteen years old, and have freed myself from "txt talk". Horray for me! I probably would never of been able to do it without being able to type nearly seventy WPM.

"txt talk" makes me cringe and is harder to read than normal English, so I decided to join! Thanks. cool  

Morgimirmir

Desann4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:36 am
Hello everyone. I'm guessing that was unoriginal but decided to go with it anyway. I'm Desann4, as you can see in my username, and I'm in my mid-teens. Now, I'm not going to tell anyone my age, not cause I'm 13 mind you, I'm older, it's just that in the internet world, you're never safe from *****. Anyway, I'm glad I know some more literates. Why? It's because I'm very picky when it comes to grammar situations.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:42 am
Greetings, I just joined here due to the fact they accepted my application. (thanks ^_^) Well, I am 18 years old and I do have my troubles with Grammar as I am not fond of reading. None the less I strive to become better in Grammar and I am happy to of joined this wonderful guild. I hope to grow in knowledge of Grammar and Vocabulary.

(thanks for having me ^_^)  

Corn Corn

XVNekioVX

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:01 pm
Hello all. I run by the nickname, Neko. I'm an eighteen year-old brain-damaged American that lives in Southern Louisiana. I only tell you my where-abouts and medical history for the purpose of getting to know who I am a bit before judging me. I am a mental defect on the planet, but it's only people like myself who truly make a big impact on the world. Adolf Hitler, for instance, made a huge impact on the world and he was only a vegetarian painter with a load of mental problems and skill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 am
Hello, I'm new to the guild.

I'm 22 years old and live in the great state of Texas. As a reader and something of a linguaphile, I appreciate and promote good grammar and spelling. Amidst the grammatical wasteland that is much of Gaia, I'm glad to find a place that encourages proper practices in writing.  

Siyau

Organic Shadows

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:21 pm
XVMikoVX
Hello all. I run by the nickname, Neko. I'm an eighteen year-old brain-damaged American that lives in Southern Louisiana. I only tell you my where-abouts and medical history for the purpose of getting to know who I am a bit before judging me. I am a mental defect on the planet, but it's only people like myself who truly make a big impact on the world. Adolf Hitler, for instance, made a huge impact on the world and he was only a vegetarian painter with a load of mental problems and skill.

I'm quoting you. I'm quoting you and putting you in my sig on another site.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:32 am
Hello, all.

I'm a literate seventeen year old who spends most of her time in the music forum. I joined this guild mainly because I find it pleasant to talk (Or type, in this case) with other literate people.

I am extremely immature, and I tend to act like a little kid. I also have quite a bad temper. However, this guild seems to be packed with enjoyable people, so I don't expect any outbursts.

Tinyfruitbat

Fashionable Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:56 am
Emberfan11
Hello, all.

I'm a literate seventeen year old who spends most of her time in the music forum. I joined this guild mainly because I find it pleasant to talk (Or type, in this case) with other literate people.

I am extremely immature, and I tend to act like a little kid. I also have quite a bad temper. However, this guild seems to be packed with enjoyable people, so I don't expect any outbursts.

It's totally acceptable. Most of us have little patience with text-talkers, so you're in good hands.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games