Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:06 pm
Melody Rhyme
hypnocrown
Oh, ok then.

So, new question for today and maybe tomorrow:

What do you all think of my whip?

I know it sort of seems like a silly question but I just got it today and it cost me bundles too. mrgreen
This belongs in the random thread!! Please keep random (non-RK-stuff) there as much as possible. Thanks 3nodding
Oops! So sorry Mel. I won't do it again, promise.

Yeah, I remember seeing that as Kenishin pulled himself together after Shishio had thought he won, Shishio was like, Argh! I'm no vampire and I'm still bursting into flames! Ok, I may have imagined that last part up but, it is rather funny how I imagined it eh? lol

Anyway, I got a question just for today:

Which character would look awesome wearing/using/brandishing a whip and what kind of whip?

A) Kenshin
B) Sanosuke
C) Aoshi
D) Saito
E) all of the above
F) None of the above  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:51 am
F. o_o Anyone in with a whip would be scary and well just a little out THERE! Trying to imagine anyone is hard....o_o''  

Miwaslover

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:10 pm
I agree  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm
Yes! God. Kenshin with a whip. I can just picture it. A very disturbing unfit picture! D:  

Miwaslover

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:13 pm
And hevan forbid we ever give one to Megumi...we all know what she would do with that!!! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:19 pm
New-Q-of-the-Day: Shishio vs. Kenshin... What makes them different? What makes them the same?  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:55 am
Both fight for the cause of having a new world to support the country's people and what is good for the country. What went wrong is that Shishio's reasons became corrupt and unjust to others though in idealism that is what should have happened. Kenshin on the other hand you can't say he has the pure soul but a good heart at that. Shishio would probably be the product if Kenshin decided to stay the Battousai or if the government had not acknowledged his achievements during the war like the case of Sanosuke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:58 pm
Wow! Cool response Mel! Thanx! Hey Miwas! Thanx for posting too!

Hmm, I guess the thing they have in common is that at one point in time, they both killed people for a living. I don't have a lot of time so that's all from me...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:08 am
New question for today or maybe for the next few days, he-he.

Is there an episode of RK or anywhere in the manga (or maybe someplace else like the OAV's) where Kenshin & the gang celebrate christmas or new year?

By the way, Happy new year everyone! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:49 pm
hypnocrown

Is there an episode of RK or anywhere in the manga (or maybe someplace else like the OAV's) where Kenshin & the gang celebrate christmas or new year?

I'm not sure, but maybe you can find a doujinshi....
ninja

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:12 pm
miken-chan
hypnocrown

I'm not sure, but maybe you can find a doujinshi....
ninja
I'll have to check that out!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:09 am
NEW Q-OF-THE-DAY: What number manga does the Enishi arc start in?  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Millinear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:27 am
eek ummm no clue  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:35 pm
Its book 18 but doesn't actually get going until I think the second or third chapter of the book. D: Need to get updates! d:  

Miwaslover

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:03 am
Very good Miwaslover!!

NEW Q-OF-THE-DAY-(yes their comming a little more frequently now) What are Kaoru, Misao, and Megumi's nicknames (animal)?
I want to hear from someone who doew not normaly answer... sorry Mwaslover, lets let the others have a shot at one.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games