Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:59 am
*Jade lift a brow*"Normally he would but even there he is forbidden.Those tribes don't want to gain the wraths of my kind by aiding him again"*Jade closed his eyes and opened his sinces calling on the elements*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 am
Phoenix cocked her head to the side. "I've never even heard of that mountain," she said. "Where is it? Is it possibly called by another name?"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:29 am
*Jade opens his eyes*"The mountain is about a thousand leagues from here.About the mystic forest"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:03 pm
"Mystic Forest?" She scrapped the inside of her brain for the name of the mountain. "Cracked-Tooth Peek?"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:43 pm
*Jade nods*"The very same"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:45 pm
Anphal looked at them and sighed. "I guess they names of the places my people once called home is forgotten in name," he said. He looked at them and drew his blade. "Mephisto is wise and can and will change his form. I believe he is trying to find the World Chamber." Anphal stated drawing a map of the mountian in teh dirt. He bent down, sheathed the blad, and marked a spot. "The east side, tehre is a small overhang there that has a clue to teh location of his destination."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:08 am
"That maybe true...Did you demon kin can find kin?"*Jade looks at what the angel drew then look up at the sky*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Anphal looked at Jade confused. "Im not sure i understand your question, but we best be moving." he turned to Pheonix. "Dragon, its best if you take it easy on flying. That poison is still vey much active in your blood." The angle turned towards Mt. Hrmgor. "lets get going."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm
"So long as I am with her the posion will not harm her until I can get the herbs needed my powers will keep it from hurting her....And I can tell when other of my demon kin is near even elves."*He strokes her scale*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 am
Phoenix growled. She didn't like depending on anyone.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Jade looks at her and spoke in her mind, I know you don't like depending on anyone nor do I.. I am but helping you my dear. Once I get the herbs I need I will get the posion out and it will not harm you  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Anpahl stood tehre looking at teh mountian. "We need to get going soon. Nightfall in these lands becomes more and more dangerous." He turned back to teh dragon and the elf. "Shall we?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm
Jade spoke in Irish,"Let's Ba mhaith liom a fháil seo thar a bhfuil(Lets I want to get this over with)"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Name: Elowen [AY-low-wenn] Greentree

Race: Kokirian Elf (like the kind from Zelda)

powers: Use of all four elements

bio: Elowen is an elf of the Kokiri Forest in the forgotten kingdom of Hyrule. She was sent to the kingdom of the haunted castle to stop the unseen dark force she was told about. She's on the good side, but will sometimes side with the evil side.

personality: She's kind, but shy, and is hard to build a good trust because of that. Once you make good friends with her, she will trust you really well. She can sometimes be annoying, but otherwise, she's fun to be around.

what you look like:
User Image
the one in the blue

weapons:
all have the Hyrulian Seal on them
sword
User Image
dagger
User Image
shield
User Image
quiver
User Image
bow
User Image

horse: name Whitestar
User Image
with the same attire as Epona from Zelda  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:22 pm
Elowen prodded her horse to go faster. She pulled on the reins when she saw a nearby village and headed off to there. "We'll stay there for the night..." she said in her English accent.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games