Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anchou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Jordan moved to the backstage doorway "Well they don't know exactly what's going on here...yet, oh that reminds me I have to go, I'll be right back." Jordan ran back to the corpse he saw in the dining hall and began to search it for an id.

((Yay for grave digging!))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 pm

((READ MY EDIT!
Shikyo found stuff, including a wallet with ID.))

NativeForeigner

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:58 pm

xX-Shikyo-Xx
"You'll call me Shikyo..." he responded preocupied. He wasn't handing away his real name to anyone, especially a cop. (native do you decide what he's got on him or is it up to me?)

"So you guys must be getting complaints about this place then huh? Just how seriously is your department about...THIS?" he said rather seriously, leaning back on his heels lowered down to the ground.

((edited))

Shikyo removed the Leather Wallet, Silver pagan peace knot coin, and one dollar bill before handing over everything else to the cop. "Here ya go..."

[Theres what I took and my response to your char Jordan...]

((Yes, but I don't know he found an id, and I was going right back after I searched that one woman.))

Anchou

Dark Angel of Sol

Orion slowly got up and rubbed his head. Smooth Genius. He picked up the nightstick as the cop came over to introduce himself. “Nice to meet you,” Orion said. As Jordan left, He walked over to the mirror to see who was crying.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Anchou
Jordan moved to the backstage doorway "Well they don't know exactly what's going on here...yet, oh that reminds me I have to go, I'll be right back." Jordan grabbed the id and picture of the family from Shikyo and ran back to the woman's corpse he saw in the dining hall and began to search it for an id.

((Yay for grave digging!))

((It was a woman :0))

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:03 pm

((It's a bronze coin...))

Jordan found nothing else on the woman, but looked at the family picture and the ID, it read "James Patrick" .

Orion could see nothing past the mirror, maybe it opened up somehow?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm

(apologies)
Shikyo abandoned the corpse to wander into the next room and examine the three mirrors.

"Well this is a bit quer..."

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Orion didn't know what was going on. The crying got louder as he got to the mirror but there was no sign of anyone. Orion placed his eye on the mirror to try to hear the crying clearer. After a few seconds the mirror flew open with him almost falling to the floor inside if he didn't catch himself on the door frame. “What the hell” he said as he caught himself.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 pm

((I know, I know, there's still nothing on her.))

The mirror was also a door, of course. Behind the mirror was a plush dressing room with another, wall-mounted mirror on the inside.
The dressing room was empty, the crying appeared to be coming from the dressing room next to this one.

NativeForeigner

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 pm

"So, you going first?" he asked bending in to look at the opening. He would stay behind and make sure it wasn't some form of trap, and besides he wasn't climbing into some weird mirror...and just then Shikyo noticed there didn't seem to be a wall or tunnel coming off of it that would allow such a passage...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 pm

((Ok lol. What about the bodies of the people who were there when the first group came in. Should we just say they dissappeared?))

Jordan sighed "nothing." He ran back to the other guys to find they had opened a mirror. "What the hell?" he whispered to himself as he walked up to them. "How peculiar" Jordan said loud enough for them to hear him. He snapped to his senses "be careful it might have a booby trap."

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:22 pm

((The only one that hasn't was the woman's, lol))

There was no trap in the mirror-room.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:26 pm

((Sorry I thought you were talking about the man's body when you said nothing else was on it.))
Orion pulled himself up. "I guess so," he said. The crying was coming from the wall next to it. As Jordon returned and gave his warring Orion had left the room and was about to open the next. After thinking about it, he took the nightstick and used it to open the door.

Dark Angel of Sol

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Shikyo steped in after Orian. He looked around casually. Maybe there was no trap...but still something wasn't right about this place...it seemed so lively, well kept, and yet to be so empty...what the hell was this place.
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games