Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 am
"You guys gota calm your selves down. The only way to kill a sin is to show it its virtue." Renten siad as he calmly raised his blade.
"Oh is that what you think Renten. Come now arnt you the one who told us what to do. Arnt you resposible for all thouse deaths?" Wrath said with a smile. This time chargeing for him. Renten rested his blade and waited. Wrath was only a few inches away. Bringing hi Katra Closer. Renten opened his eyes. A flash of steel and Wrath flew back.
"What! but how!?" He said holding his arm the wound wouldent heal. "Who did you?! Why wont it heal?!" Wrath said shocked at the turn of events.
"I told you the only way to hurt a sin is to show it its virtue. Your Virtue is Patience." Renten said as he pointed at wrath.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:28 am
Craban grinned.
"HA."

Nashio stepped up next to Renten.
"Can I help?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:55 am
"Sure but first I gota do something. A sin is a demon in a human body. I gota get the demon out before we start choping off limbs." Renten said as he reaided him self. "Peral!" He souted as he slamed the sphere into Wrath. An explosion of energy shot him back. There were 2 beings where Wrath once was. One was the noy Wrath had taken over the other was a Demon. All along its back were spikes. Erupting out of his hands. Long bladed Claws. "There now we can fight him with out worry." Renten said as he readied his kings sword. "Oh I forgot here. You can have these. A warrior needs a weapon." He siad as he un straped his Nadaci blades from his side. Handing them to Nashiko  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 am
"I..uh." Nashiko took them but was worried. He had never fought before. However there was something farmiliar in them, and his muscle memory seems to stir to life. He graipped them with expertise. Veleth was always very skileld with a blade, and he - they- had trained for countless hours a day with them.
Like riding a horse - one never forgot. He smiled, but his heart hammered.

"I want to take this sonofabitch down." Craban said, though wasn't as mobile as he could have wished from his injuries.

Veleth sliced his sword a little show-offishly in the air and fixed his attention on the human part of wrath.
"And you - are you to fight also?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 am
"Alright heres how you fight him keep your calm and wait for the last seconed then attack. An attack with patience can cut him and cause him harm. This dosent work on all the sins. Though so remember thayt" Renten said as he readied him self.
'You think you can Beat me?" Wrath laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 am
Nashiko and Craban nodded.
"I'll cover you - clone buy." Craban said with a wink.
"Alright." Nashiko looked at the demonic part of wrath. "I...I can beat you, sir. Come and fight me."

Veleth smieled to hismlef in rpide for his brother's bravery. he continued to speka to wrath's human part.
"You- human. you have no power. I can show you all the wrath i wish and it will not effect this outcome, correct?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 am
Renten put his hand out in front of Veleth "No, the boy has nothing to do with this. He is like I was. Under Wraths control. He is just a harmless human Vessel. He probably dosent even know where he is. Just focus on Wrath." Renten said as he readied his blade.
"Im gona rip you 4 aprat." Wrath said as he took off disapering. Renten took off infornt of Nashiko. Swinging his blade. Sparks rained out across the feild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm
Veleth looked mildly dissapointed but the nodded to nashiko.
"I'm going to-"
"-cover me. I know." Nashiko said, clsoing hsi eyes to focus completely on trying to recreate another magical sphere. It was as if inside himself he had an abundance of unused energy, having stored it up over the years. He wishe dhe had more time to explore it, but time was of the essensce.
Patience.

Craban followed renten's lead and winced past the pain and charged for Wrath. he coudln't get angry, he had to be focused. he tried to think of Daara and then the others. He was fighting for them.

Veleth slipped into a calm state of detachment to his fighting he often used when carrying out teh assasinations he was trained for. wrath was not a part of him - just teh satisfaction of taking thsi guy down.

I can do this... Nashiko thought and spread his palms. an orb appeared in it.
"I - I'm ready!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:41 pm
((Could someone please fill me in on what I missed? Thankies))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 am
[Um okay so Renten Veleth and his brother beat the big demon and now are helping Craban with fighting Wrath. Oral and Kyrun and Ayan are gona start your fight in the next post.]

"All right good now that we are working together He cant beat us." Renten called out as he took off as well. Wrath smiled and stabed the ground. Spikes shot up all over the place. Renten useing Nyusica Began to tell them where they were comeing up. "There infront of you Craban jump back. Nashiko move to your left. Veleth jump forword." He siad as he dodged to the left then back  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:29 am
[probablyw orth nothing that Veleth and hsi brother are now two seperate beings -haha they're working together with everyone to take the sins down. Meanwhile outside in the war, the Moonmaw have arrived to kick some drow arse.]

Craban jumepd bac, just as a spiek errupted violently out of the ground.

nashiko made a somehwat undignafied squeak of alarm as he dodged ot his left, narrowly missing being impaled.

Veleth jumpe dand flipped in the air to avoid the spike and shifted mid-jump, turning into a vulture and taking to the air to give another angle of attack. He spread his wings and swept down on Wrath, bearing his talons and beak to tear at his eyes.

Nashio ran forwards, closing the distance between them, and Craban joiend him to keep him covered while Veleth was busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm
[Heehee, I hope I'm alive to see Felix. x] Maybe I can be spared...]

Vence stood facing Pride with a calm expression, but his mind was in chaos. Now though, he was certain he would not use the power of shadows. It would only worsen things for him.

Pride's vice is humility. How can I show that without Getting myself killed?

Vence once again struck his blade into the ground, and sat down beside it, leaving himself ungaurded. He needed to think, and Pride would not kill him unless he was attacking her. Die fighting; that was what she wanted. He would not give her that, though. He needed to think.

Humility, the vice of pride. What can I do....or say?

That was an option, wasn't it? All the things he had ever boasted about, or said that uplifted himself in anyway. What if he denied them. The lies that the mind tricked itself into thinking real -- what if he revealed to himself the truth? That he was not the best. He was inferior to the gods, that was certain. To others like him, mortals, he was but just another, like any. Yes, he had certain skills that proved valuable, but lacked others that were neccesary. And his friends, especially. Craban was better at him than probably several things. Renten, well, he was just better all around. He was an enigma to him, Renten. And Felix. definitely a better person. His old friend Theil, as well. How long had it been sinse he had seen him? Too long.

Everyone was better than he was. The only thing he was good for was fighting. Why had he chosen to fight? Was it destiny, or some fluke? He couldn't do anything more. Everyone else could at least cook a meal for themselves, even.

"You win Pride. I cannot deny that you are better than me. Everyone is better than me, really. I can fight, but that's about the extent of my use. And look, I can't even beat you. What am I good for? My friends are probably ready to beat your comrades, and here I sit, content on dying by your hand, because I can't beat you."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 pm
"You guys handle him I got some one else to help." Renten said as he ran and disapered into a portal.
"Oh it looks like you lost your link. So how are you gona keep your little team togther? I mean Nashiko do you really mean to tell me you care for you Demon brother? I mean hes the reason why you died. And Craban do you honestly think you can trust any one? Even those who help you." Wrath said as he dodged back.

------------

Pride smiled and said. "Good, now once you die. So will my immortality. So the next battle I have I wont be immortal. You know once you die you soul wont find peace it will go to Lolth. Your soul is going to help her weather you want to or not." She raised the mass as it formed into a blade. She brought it down with force. The sound of metal and sparks rained. "What!? How did you get past the world boundry?!" Pride said shocked.
"Dont tell me you forgot about my ability to use Peral. I mean a Guardian of fate has to know how to use it." Renten said with a smile. "You know you cant kill me with out dieing." Pride said with a smerk.
"Well maybe I cant but for a friend I would die for anyone I care for I will if it means stoping you and Lolth." Renten said as the blade Rested on his shoulder. he pushed his blade along with her back. "So why fight me at all? If you know you cant win then why fight?" Pride asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:17 pm
"Because There's more than one way to win. Tae si kyr sar maer jhol iadyl si shys maer saes jhol ol ti, eil jhaer thyseli moli iadyl ti, sar Ai tae jholi syl eir sor."
May the gods that shed light upon the world shed their light on me, and let fortune smile upon me, that I may live through all trials.

Vence pulled his sword out from the ground, Glad that Renten had come. Hopefully, Renten knew what he was doing, and if what he did didn't work, he knew Renten could bring him back.

"You lose, Pride," Vence said. He took his sword, holding it like a dagger...And ran it through himself. Everything went blank for a moment, and then the pain shattered through his defences.

"Renten, Finish her," he gagged, and fell forward, dead.

Where am I?
The world around him was indescribable. Everything, yet nothing, was here. A void where time did not exist. Who was I? Was he a being? Where was this? Was this a place? Was this...death?
This is what you asked for. To live through all trials. Your soul has been guided to the realm of the gods, to lay in wait for the danger to pass. I have consulted with the goddess of fate, and you shall return to your body shortly.
Who..what was that voice? Where did it come from? The realm of the gods? Was this what this place was?
By Eshper's sword, I must be dreaming before death.
No dream is this, child of mine, said a different voice. Your strong heart and will brought you here. As a man destined to change the world, with your power of mine, to use fire, you will not die yet. Now, return, and take pride in your being. Do not let pride consume you, as it almost did, however.
The realm of the gods, the indescribable place, faded away into light.
tell no one what you have seen. The realm of the gods is not a sight to disclose to others.

[Don't worry, Vence is dead for only a few minutes. Enough time for Renten to finish Pride off. ^^ ]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 pm
((OK...I chose to fight Sloth (since it was once called the sin of sadness/despair which is suiting for Orla) and shot and arrow at him/her in an earlier post but nothing has happened with that -yet-... wink ))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games