Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm
He blinked and rubbed his chin"ah best to get one of those pregnant test things from the store, just to be sure"he said and kissed her"If they come out positive we'll have a pup" he murred and cuddled her...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 pm
" always so happy," She laughed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 pm
He chucked and smiled wide"No reason for me to sad ever, bringing life into the world is a beautiful thing" he smiled and ran around the shop naked then crawled back under the covers with her"plus the beach will be fun"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 pm
She laughed at him running naked.
' Yes will be fun."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 pm
He snuggled up to her running and hand over her belly"so do you just want to nap for awhile before getting up"he asked nuzzling her neck"Am still alittle worn out right now" he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 pm
' Nap sound good you tired me out ."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:38 pm
( night)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:44 pm
He chuckled and snuggled close to her before closing his eyes and falling asleep next to her...

ooc:// god night biggrin  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:53 am
She awoke later in in the day. Stretching under his hold she yawned and poked her bunny mate.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:48 pm
Kuro woke up suddenly and ran his fingers through his hair. He jumped out of bed with a fat frown on his face and put on a big T-shirt and black baggy pants. He took his pocket watch and checked the time. It was noon, his day was pretty much wasted sleeping. He ran down the stairs and opened the door. He poked his head out the door, and looked to the right, then to the left. Nothing. No ones around. He walked out and walked towards Seraph's shop.

((OOC; Hey Seraph, did you get your RP name from a comic book? I was reading a Wolverine comic book and I saw your name in it! ))  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 pm
" Aww I guess your still sleepy," she sighed and headed for the shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm
((No accualy, its a spin off of my wiccan spiritual name))
Seraph noticed Kuro "Hey!" he yelled from the woods, M.e. raised a tentacle waving  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:20 pm
She got dressed in her swimsuit and pulled on a pair of jeans shirts. Slipping into some sandals and putting up her hair she headed down the steps to the flower shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm
((OOC; Oh, I see. Well, Im disappointed, I thought I figured you out.))

Kuro's ears popped up from the sound of Seraphs voice. He turned around and saw Seraph coming from the woods. "Hey Seraph!" He waved to Seraph and M.E. The frown from his face disappered. He ran up to the two of them jumping over rocks and logs. "Dont tell Sophie, but I overheard her talking to Navo about going to the beach! Maybe..." He nudged him in the side, "...we could go to! It would be fun!"  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:04 pm
Sophie walked up to the two " Hey guys"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games