Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:07 pm
" I knew you liked him" She gave Linda a smile
" He cares for you I already see that."
" And sorry I just am really down know plus ... i think my robes actually broke now. She winced . Well something is broken."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm
Linda looked her over "yep, one of your ribs, its a clean break" she nodded "Ok, I'll go get you fixed up, come on" she walked with her to the Med bay  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:50 pm
" Yippe"
Se said sarcastically
She walked in and sat on the med table  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:56 pm
Linda got some stuff out and walked to Seramiphia "This..isn'r gonna hurt a bit, its gonna hurt a whole lot" she gave her the shirt she was wearing "Bite, your gonna want to" she placed her hands on the rib and made a sudden jerking movement that but the rib in place and put the stuff on her "This is one thing I am glad I will never have to deal with, it looks and sounds like it hurts"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image
The figure pointed at Seraph and made it look like he was laughing. The figure scratched his chin and looked at Seraph, and made a hand motion as if trying to say' your next' the figure turned and began to walk off...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:00 pm
Seraph raised a brow "I would like to see your face if I'm gonna die" he followed it  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:26 pm
Sera had turns rolling down her face and she bit clear though the shirt  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm
Linda patted her and hugged her hea d"Its over now" she said "Can I have my shirt back..uh, well, its Seraphs, but yah" it was now obvious that Seraph didn't own any girls cloths, one because Linda, as fate would have it, her creators made her extremely life like...VERY life like everywhere ..she also didn';t have a bra on  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image
The figure looked back at him then threw smoke pellets at him, when they exploded the figure climbed onto the roofs. He ran along the roofs with much speed and agility as a assassin. The figure jumped off the city platform letting himself free fall into the cloud abyss...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:46 pm
Seraph coughed running out of the smoke, he saw as the figure jumped "NO!" he called out and shot into the abyss randomy with his plasma rifle..after a while he gave up "Crap" he walked back to his Mech, he also saw people trying to pry parts off, beeing not in the greatest of moods he just shot them each in the head, the blood splattered onto his mech and he jusmpe din flying to his ship cussng the entire way...  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image
GW busted out of a cloud bank, it rammed right into Seraph's MS. The figure was driving, it waved at him from the cockpit and dug the GW's claws right into Seraph MS's shoulder...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:58 pm
Seraph backed away from it "Damn it" he growled, he turned his shields up and looked at GW :i thought you said GW exploded" he said avoiding more damage  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
The figure seemed to be laughing, it shook a finger at him as if to say' I didn't say anything about it being completely destroyed' the figure made GW draw it's katana. It rushed at Seraph's MS going for the engines, it seemed not to be going for any fatal spots...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:07 pm
" Yea you might want to cover up. You don't look like an android." She lightly chuckled  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:17 pm
Linda made a face that, if she could, she would have blushed "I know.." she took the shirt and slipped it back on

Seraph moved and the spike on the elbow ws forced into GW's back "I'm sorry I'm doing this to your Mech Narun" he mumbled  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games