Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:08 pm

((see ya there!))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Sulkrai yawns and throws her kunais at a tree, hitting it in many different places. She leans on a large boulder and rests her head on her hand,"Its been quiet around here..." she says aloud to herself. Using a small spell her kunais return to her hand and she throws them again at the tree.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:49 pm

Kaoru sits on the edge of the spring, looking into it. He sighs and smiles cheerfully, "I like this place Jin....so peaceful!" He closes his eyes and tilts his head up.

Jin looks at Kaoru for a moment, then pats his head and leans on a tree not far away. Jin adjusts his sword and rests his hand over it, "I don't like how quiet the place is.." He says in his cold tone.

Kaoru opens his eyes and looks at Jin, smiling, "Your to suspicious!" He says in a whining voice, "Just relax for awhile won't you?" He asked nicely.

"We've been here two whole days and theres still no sign of anybody..." Jin replies harshly, "Plus no girls either.." he whispers to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:02 pm

Sora runs out of the bushes in her human form,she trips on a tree root as she falls on the ground.She gives a samll moan of pain as she looks up,to see 2 males she has never seen before.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:20 pm

Kaoru looks at Jin and then sees Sora, getting up he goes over and holds out a hand, "Are you ok?" He asks worried, his face still showed a small smile.

Jin looked back at Kaoru then Sora fell across from him. As Kaoru got up and went to her, Jin just stood there.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:26 pm

Sora sighs as she closes her eyes for a sec,then she reopens them as she takes Ksoru's hand and gets up,while she dusts herself off.Then she looks up and smiles,
"Thank you.",then she looks at Jin,then back at Koaru
"Are you two new here? Cause I"m sure I've never seen you guys before."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:56 pm

Kaoru pulls her up and smiles, "Yea we are....we just arrived about two days ago..." He said with a small laugh."Oh! I'm Kaoru and that is my brother Jin" He says pointing to himself then at Jin.

Jin closes his eyes and stands there.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:58 pm

Sora nods,
"Nice to meet you two,I'm known as Sora..I came here a couple of months ago,I can show you guys around or maybe you want to meet the rest of my group?",she keeps looking back and forth between Koaru and Jin,thourgh her blindfold.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:34 pm

Kaoru smiled, "I would like to but I'm not sure...." he says and looks over at Jin.

Jin hears Kaoru stop and opens an eye, then looks at Sora and pushes off the tree, "I guess I can tag along.." he replies not taking his eyes off of Sora.

Kaoru jumps, "Yea!" he says happily
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:38 pm

Sora smiles,
"Okay then.",
she looks at the two,as she changes into her wolf form,
"Let me find there scents really quick.....",
she then trots a couple of feet away and starts to sniff the air until----

"Sora Onii-chan!",Hashi yells as he runs out of the bushes and hugs Sora,
"I'm back!"

Sora was surprised as she aweat-drops for a sec,then she smiles and wags her tail,
"Welcome back Hashi we all missed you!",then she looks at the two males,
"This is Hashi,my little step-brother."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:56 pm

Kaoru smiles and waves, "Hey!" he replies cheerfully.

Jin stands near Kaoru, "A pup....." he says looking at Hashi, then he pats Kaoru, "I think this pack may actually get your gender right..." he whispers in Kaoru's ear.

Kaoru blushes and scratches his head, "Jin!!" then he turns his attention back to Sora and Hashi with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:58 pm

EDIT!
Hashi smiled then noticed the two males he let go of Sora and allowed her to keep looking for the scents,he walked up to the two and pointed at Koaru,
"Your a guy right?",

Sora stops and looks at Hashi as she turns into her human,
"Hashi!"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:40 pm

Jin looked startled and took a step back, "Of course I am!!!!" he semi yells at Hashi and then points at Kaoru, "Kaoru has the girlish looks not me!!"

Kaoru laughed hard, "Thats the first time anyone has asked you that!!"

((Kaoru's the girlish one ^^;; the looks and the voice...))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:41 pm

((OMG! I met Koaru....-is doomed- T.T))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:01 pm

((-looks at chi fuuny- what?!))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games