Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 pm
"I've not reared my head head for most of her life. It was not until her brother showed up did I need to come, and then he kept her safe. Now he's dead, her father knows of me, He put me in her. The Elven king knew that his daughter was going to be his heir, he knew that she would need a magical instinct. He just didn't know which demon he put in the daughter he abandoned before she was born." Agragarch snarled.
Meesha then put her self through, it was her body, she was the one being controlled, she could control back! "RALPH!" Suddenly Agragarch changed into a mix between Meesha and Agragarch. "Ralph, Help, me, just, summon the spirit of elven past!" Quickly meesha tossed a coin at Ralph before turning back into Agragarch. "My Queen! Don't do such a thing! you could risk tearing your soul apart!"

(WOULD'T BE THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!)

Lamkit looked at the beast as he was manipulated by Meesha. "Glass water. The first time she concealed herself in glass water. I remember. He uses her, and he helps her as well..." Lamkit touched Agragarch, he used his new fairy magic to turn the water in the pools into small orbs that collected into the center of the room. Lamkit used Meesha's stored up anger and reverted into pure magic. the water orb now hung over everyone's heads. It bended the light around the room and threw shadows and blasts of light in such a way it seemed that they were under the ocean.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm
Ralph dashed forward and caught the coin. He wondered what to do with it. The only sensible thing, is if the coin were some sort of seal, to activate."If Meesha is despaired, you can't be trusted!" Ralph flipped the coin and caught it. He gripped both sides of the coin with thumb and index finger, pointing it at the beast. "A protector does NOT decide fate for the defended, therefor, you are just a parasite! Now buzz off!" Ralph jumped upwards, with his hand up in the air, the coin sticking out. The coin slashed at the water, by pure accident, and ralph lunged down, and slammed the coin onto the beasts forehead with a palm.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm
Agragarch was blown backward, caught off guard. Meesha felt her chance, she grabbed together all of her strength and might and burst out of the beasts body. "RALPH, You weren't supposed to do that with the coin! but thank you anyways." Meesha reached up and rubbed the coin imprint on her forehead.

Lamkit grabbed Meesha letting the water fall. "My love, Meesha, this is no longer day time, the monsters are back and their stronger!"

Meesha nodded her head feeling Agragarch roaring inside of her. "Ralph, I need to summon my forefathers, which is why I need that coin." Meesha smiled at Ralph.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:33 pm
Engrath scowled at Tazka. "Curse this body's limits. It may have the Zilophos, but it is impure." He looked over his shoulder at Sortai, "Though it pains me greatly, I'll ask for your assistance. We'll need to finish this before his ally shows up. I don't want to be here long."

Tazka raised a brow, "Somehow I doubt you are the high-priority target I'm after. Nevertheless, this is it for you." a stream of lightning materialized around Tazka, lashing back and forth like a whip.

Beads of sweat formed on Mathias' forehead as the whip struck the tree next to his and the tree caught fire. He darted to Sortai's side. "This is insane! Why are you and Engrath together?!"

"My, my. What am I to do with all this?" Vekli looked over the field of battle from his hill as the creatures of the Nether were rampaging about. "This won't do. Not at all." Vekli drew his main gauche, and sped down the hill directly towards one of the Nether beasts. With his free hand, he stuck two fingers in his mouth, and whistled to get the beast's attention. As the creature turned, Vekli threw his gauche, and stuck it into the beast's head. It roared in confusion and frustration as Vekli ran past it. When he was certain he at a safe distance he snapped his fingers and the gauche glowed briefly. The Nether beast exploded, and the gauche flew through the air and went directly to Vekli's hand. "Much better."  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:51 pm
Kalrinth looked up from stabbing a beast to see a few beasts exploding in the distance. "What the-" Kalrinth could see a male human form approaching. Kalrinth didn't know if he was friend or foe so she started to walk towards it dragons and fairies and elves flew about her, they slashed at the beasts in the dark streets of the outer parts of the city. Kalrinth could see the man slashing at the beasts, she waited for him to get a little closer to her before she made contact. "Hello, who are you?!" Kalrinth yelled to the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:01 pm
Kalrinth caught Vekli by surprise. "Oh, I didn't expect to meet anyone who didn't want to eat me so soon." He gave a small bow, "My name is Vekli. I was on a stroll and saw that you could use some help. But really now. Is this the best place for introductions?"  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm
"Didn't you know, there's no place to make friends like a battle field." Kalrinth laughed. "I am Kalrinth, where were you strolling to, perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Ralph sighed, for Meesha's safety. He handed the coin back to her, and made sure he was properly suited up, with his brand new, shiny armor Icemaw had given him. He nodded to Meesha, and ran towards the nearby opening where Kalrinth went off through. He spotted, from a distance, nether beasts that could fly, with batlike wings. They looked a little similar to dragons. They and the dragons started to clash in mid-air, bringing both down, and taking the fight to the ground. One had sighted Kalrinth, as Ralph had saw. He started to run towards them having their idle conversation, and jumped onto the other man's shoulder for an extra boost, to slash through the beast in the air, before it reached Kalrinth. The body fell between them, with ralph next to it. "War people! Need I say anymore?!" He ran off and flashed his wings and flew up to assist his dragon bretheren.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 pm
"Akivir knew you had fighting spirit." Kalrinth winked at Vekli and pounced on a nether beast stabbing it's spine with her dagger. The beast screeched and fell with a boom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am
Vekli sighed as he wiped the dirt off his shoulder. "As I've said..." He looked about him frowning at the vast number of nether beasts. He looked at his gauche and the back to the enemy. "Hm. This could take awhile. Unless..." Vekli smiled, and called out, "Dralaught!"

Moments later, unseen by anyone, a behemoth of a man came crashing down from above, bringing one of the flying nether beast with it. He was nearly as big as the nether beasts, he was outfitted in thick, blood-red armor, and a large labrys was strapped to his back. The man stood as the creature twitched helplessly beneath it. He slammed his foot down upon the skull of the beast, and all movement cease.

Vekli looked up from where Dralaught had come down from, puzzled. "A bit more showy than usual, but what matters is you're here. I'd like you to help out these people in their fight. Please try not to step on them."

Dralaught said nothing, and started off in the direction where most of the nether were concentrated. There was a slight tremor with each step he took. A nether beast broke from the group in front of him and jumped at him. Dralaught caught it by the head and with his other hand, he ran his labrys through it. The beast shrieked and fell limp in Dralaught's grip. He tossed it aside, and continued his march.

"As brutal as always." Vekli threw his gauche at a nether beast approaching him and again drilled it into the head. He didn't hesitate to ignite the beast in a show of fire and sound, and the gauche made its way back to Vekli's outstretched hand, "Although I may not be in any position to judge..."  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 am
Kalrinth's jaw dropped at Dralaught, he was gigantic compared to anything she's seen. Kalrinth stabbed a beast in the eye letting the inky blood spurt out all over her brilliantly colored clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Is anyone going to post on this guild... I'm getting kind of pissed...  

ruggaboo35

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm
(I was waiting on Nazo, but if you insist.)

Vekli continued his assault of tossing and burning, making sure to maintain his distance from the beasts so as to not catch himself in the explosion. Feeling edgy, he threw the gauche into the air at a flying nether beast. To his dismay, it missed, but as it was coming down, it came near a different beast, and Vekli snapped his fingers, and the explosion knocked the creature out of the sky. The beast hit the ground hard, and slowly raised its head, snarling at Vekli. It tried to fly, but it's right wing had taken too much of a hit, and it came crashing down again. It started hobbling toward Vekli at a speed he didn't anticipate, and he drew his rapier. He thrust it at the beast, though it was still meters away. A muffled boom sounded in the air, and immediately after, an invisible blow tore through the beast, leaving a moderately sized hole in its chest. The beast fell, completely unmoved by the blast. Vekli rose his rapier up to eye level with a sigh, "I got careless."

Dralaught brought his labrys down on the first of the Nether beasts in the group, getting the attention of the others. As he was pulling his axe out of the beast's corpse, one of the other jumped and latched on top of his left shoulder. Dralaught stumbled back, losing his grip on the handle. Soon, two more jumped on him, one on his back, and the other on his right leg. Dralaught stood still as they tore through his armor, making no motion as to shake them off. In the cracks the beasts make, blood flowed out at an alarming rate. Still, Dralaught made showed no intention of freeing himself. Blood flowed all about his armor and more nether beasts started circling him, waiting for their turn. Then, Dralaught suddenly let out a thundering roar, and the blood that covered his armor started to boil. It seemed to dance upon his armor, and then shot out in all directions in the form of spikes. The beasts were skewered, and hung limped, impaled on the spikes. The spikes receded, returning to the cracked they came out of, and the the cracked sealed them selves shut. Dralaught picked up his labrys, staring at the nether beast directly in front of him.

Vekli saw what was happening, and called out, "Dralaught, you've done more than enough, thank you! You may return to the Luxnovo."

Dralaught strapped his axe onto his back, and then slumped his shoulders. His armor then started to melt, forming a small pool of blood around his feet. He began to sink into the blood, first went his legs, then his torso, and this continued until his head disappeared underneath the blood. The nether beasts leaped onto the into the pool, chasing after Dralaught. But they did not sink into it as Dralaught did, only merely splashed about. Without warning, the blood started to boil, and once more, spikes erupted from the blood, impaled the beasts. A few of them screamed and kicked, but the spikes did not released them. Nor did the spikes retreat once the beasts became motionless.

Vekli sheathed his rapier, frowning at the gruesome scene. "I said that was enough. I will have to have a talk with that boy."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 pm
I have been waiting on Dylan, but it appears I may need to rear my ugly head once more...)

Akur had watched in silence at Meesha's procession, and after the fact, only laughed darky, "Once again, you prove to surprise me, Elf Queen," Taking his blade, he cut a deep gash in the air. Taknig his bow, he smirked, "I'll be back once I finish business," Moving into the portal, Akur looked around the Nether and sighed as the portal closed. Spreading his wings, he took flight and moved towards the figure which represented Mychial Castle, home of Verose. He stopped, sensing dark power. Turning with his blade raised, he stood in front of the image of a giant undead dragon, "Damn you Verose!" He yelled, moving away from the beasts raging attacks, "Astral Entity of Fear! No wonder you and Rathos killed so many! Maybe this will buy me the time I need though," Swerving upwards, he came down and cut away parts of the living carcass away. True, Akur was deathly afraid of them as it was one that killed the entire Ranger's Guild; but the dragon blood from K'eyechei gave him strength as his sleek black wings cut through the beast with blinding speed, his blade hacking away the fearful image.

Icemaw landed with grace as he crushed several of the corrupt humans in front of the castles doors. His warhammer glowed with a vicious white light, and the ground froze around him. The power inside King Icemaw was at its best and worst, "The beginning of the end, that is all," He said with a grim determination as he raised his hand to release a bolt of chaotic energy into the doors. He watched as wood and iron splintered, the guards inside turning. It was at that point he saw the real effect of Verose's powers; the men were disfigured and black with corruption. They spoke in guttural language and limped as the ran. Yet they were quick, and superhumanly strong, "A shame," He said, letting his dragon form take shape. The massive white dragon took form once more, coated in dark armor. Swiping away men with ease, he breathed a air of cold on some. With a point of his claw, creatures of the Nether swallowed Verose's warriors and left Icemaw to move through the massive halls, clearing away any and all threats, "Verose! I come for you!" He roared, crushing anyone that opposed his wrath.

Verose smiled from her throne, the black armor she adorned shined maliciously, "Then come Icemaw, come to your death," She whispered. Turning to a image of Meesha, she smiled again, "One of my spiders may not be a threat, but a couple more," With a wave of her hand, she watched as giant nether spiders poured from the portals Rathos had summoned. Already some of the players were taken care of, "Now who shall I look for?" Turning to the image of a young dragon, she smiled, "Ralph, the King of Dragonkin. What is it that makes you afraid?" She peared into his mind for a moment, then smiled, "See your mother fall, Ralph!" She yelled. Already a image of Pheonix shown and started to be killed by her brothers armies. Taking a look again, her eyes rested upon Vekli, "Damn you..." She cursed, "A man with no fear; not even of death. It may take more to kill you,"

Regius appeared in a miasmic cloud of blood and decay back in his citadel. Gripping his blade with rage, he looked down on Haelwrath. The city had fallen in mere hours, but Cthulhu and he had turned the tide of battle there. Nether beasts fell and the forces of their armies were being regrouped and the Blood Demon sighed with dark intent, "I am needed elsewhere," He said. Turning to a skeletal mage to his side, he nodded, "The North Tower, give the order to the Navigator," He ordered, watching the undead leave his presence. Taking a seat in his throne, his power was absolute, "To think, a few days ago we were to kill Cthulhu anyways. Now everything is going somewhere else. The beasts of the Nether and the oldest entities to ever be created are at Hell's doorstep, and they dont even know it yet," Regius smiled, taking a deep glass of wine from nearby and drinking it as his Blood Citadel moved, "I thank you for this last gift mother. You always knew how to tick dad off..." Taking a locked from his chest, he bowed his head at the image of a beautiful dark haired woman and a young boy in her arms.

(Yep, Regius has a soft spot. Didn't see that coming, did you?)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:31 pm
(I was waiting for someone else besides Ruggaboo and Peppy.... )

Ralph tore through a nether beast in the air and landed for a quick recovery in his breath. It had been awhile since he had fought.... as he could not really remember the last time he fought at all. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a glimmer. He glanced over, to see a beautiful dragonkin woman falling, after being mortally wounded by a mysterious band of strangers, that looked unnatural to the current war. "...M..." A tear arose in his eye, and fell as soon as it formed. "I'll... I'll save you mother!!!" He took out both of his swords and charged at amazing speed and rage. He tore through the imaginary assailants, only harming air. As soon as he thought they were dead he crouched near his mother. "Don't die! We need you! I need you!" Others would see it aas him shouting at the ground, confusing some of the other warriors.
An arrow flew through the air, and landed as a perfect blow to his left shoulder. It made him only shudder, as blood stained his left arm. He worried not for it.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff