Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:03 pm

With Judith's assistance, Koko got Drake up the stairs and into her bed. Leaving him in Judith's company for a bit Koko left for the kitchen to warm up a pot of blood. It was that of a ram this time around although she wasn't sure if he would be able to tell a differ. Several minutes passed before it was ready. She poured the contents into a large bowl and brought it to him along with a napkin and spoon-just in case.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Once in bed Drake curled up, digging his heels into the matress as he sat up. he exchanged an apologetic and genrally humiliated look with Judith. He started fiddling with teh covers in an attempt to distract hismlef, but as usual the hunger - or perception of hunger- eclipsed all his other thoughts.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Koko sat the bowl on the end table beside her bed. She figured Drake, as macho as he liked to make himself out, would probably want to salvage what he could and feed himself. Or he would try to cover up with humor and tease one of them into feeding him by the mouth or use the whole master and servent thing with her. At any rate she took a small step back. "I'm afraid this is going to have to due for now," she replied.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Drake nodded a lttle morosely, looking at the bowl critically with a seer. There was something even more macarbre about drinking blood out of crockery - it made him feel like some sort of cannibal.
"Ugh, thanks." he said, realising too late that he wasn't being at all grateful. In an attempt to make up for what was probably insulting her best efforts to be kind, he picked up teh bowl and rested it on his knee, feeling the warmth again.
"What, no straw?" he joked, though without his usual enthusiasm. the smell of it was different and had taken on the scent of sweat due to being a little too hot than normal. It still smelt like a corpse and his mind immediately started making pictures of a rotting animal come to mind as if to disgust him and turn him away form this 'fake' blood and onto humans. His subconious had linked to his instincts well over the years and both seemed to team up against him.

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Judith chuckled a little, more a pity laugh to break the awkwardness of the situation.

[FFF. I need pants which my mom told me we would get today but now she's saying tomorrow. Guess I have to go patch my pants for the fourth time because they're wearing in an awkward spot to leave holes.]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Koko rolled hers eyes when he sneered. "Vegetables are to children as animal is to you," she commented. "I have to open up the shop now, but I come back to check up you. Just rest up."

As she headed for the stairs she hollared, "If you want a happy thought....imagine that Richard stops by. I saw that look in your eye at the store."

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Judith giggled.
"That's actually quite exciting."

[Now my mom is kicking me off the computer. D: I'll be back eventually]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:49 pm

[aww poor Zizzy]

He coudln't help but laugh at koko's comment and started stirring the spoon around the blood in an effort to will himself to drinking it.
"heh, sure mum." he said, taking a sip and trying not to look disgusted.
"Are you sure I just can't go out and kill him now? Judith is allowed to kill people." he pouted a little, taking another few slurps of the blood and trying to ignore his stomach as it cramped up again.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Koko paused in the middle of the stairs when she heard his remark. "I believe our agreement was that you wouldn't eat my nephew," she replied. "I try not to get too attached to the townsfolk for my own reasons."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Drake glanced at the window again, but the sun was already pretty much up.
"You're torturing me here, you now that?" he sighed, sitting back and eating more blood.
"Hey Judith, you wnat to try some?" he asked

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Koko gave a half smile as she made it down the steps. She went to the front and carefully pulled back the curtain on the door to turn the sign to 'open.' Then she strolled about her shop and checked over the merchandise.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Drake returned to the bowl, eventually drinking most of it and leaving a but for Judith to try. He laid bac in the bed, still twitching and fiddling with the covers. For all he hated it, the blood stopped his stomach from cramping and it settled. His mind was still 'itchy' and his eye-colour was still almost jet black in display of his hunger. he kne whe wouldn't be able to sleep today.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Koko hummed a tune while she worked. There really wasn't a whole lot to do so she went and got the cloth she bought that night along with some sewing supplies. She sat behind the register and planned out the shawl that could go with the dress she may or may not one day wear.

--

Through much struggled Fayt was finally able to get the dogs washed. He played with them for a bit and then went and got his rollar blades. Holding onto the leashes he allowed the dogs to pull him down the sidewalk.

((I'm tempted to make another character but I'm not sure what he or she would do/be yet....))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:58 pm

[cool. hmmm vampire or mortal woud probably be the first question. lol]

After a while he laid out fully on the bed, exmaining the few lines of sunlight that peeked trough the blinds. His mind was in overdrive and out of his control, and it happily re-lived and dissected the memories of every person he'd illed. he didn't remeber the faces, but he remembered the taste, and his mind taunted him with them.
His first ever feed had been a healthy 30-somthing year old man, and he had marvelled at his own strenth as he took him down, with his Sire stood in teh baclground watching. The bloodlust had been so strong he'd felt it'd kill him, and the release was like nothing he'd experienced before. This man's blood had a slight peppery flavour, and slid down his throat with ease like a fine wine. He remembered the kill that truly turned him,and which broke his spirit enough that he decided to abandon all semblance of humanity for a very long time (a humanity that was only regained while recoevring from his exile from England). It was after he had left his sire, after he had discovered that christian objects harmed him, and he was in despair at feeling like God had abandoned him. He flet like a murderer and had tried to cut off feeding altogether. The bloodlust had grown until he completely lost hismlef to it, and he killed a pair of children. His mind now taunted him with their taste - sweet and fresh like the early morning near the sea or a stream and thinner but with the strongest flavour he had ever experienced. Their smell had been maddeningly divine. Afterwards when he looed at what he had done, something snapped and he gave up trying to be anthing but the demon he was, regardless of discretion, morals or practicaility. he lived fo rthe moment and revelled in the addiction.
Fayat had that same freshness to his smell.

he moaned as he tried to shake the thought from his mind, feeling like he was betraying Koko and Judith by even thinking it.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 pm

((Hmmmm....as of the moment we have three vamps and three humans....perhaps I can make a 'sacrificial' human character that one of the vampires can eat....))

The door to the shop creaked open slowly. Koko however already knew who it was by the sound of happy barking....

Fayt gave a small wave in greeting as he took the leashes off, but the dogs didn't leave his side immediately. Koko tried to laugh off her tension by joking about Fayt needing a bath now because he smelt like wet dog.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games