Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hewnyfatale o___o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am
kingofjokers7
machine of life vincent
@Soupy: it's alot better than been the mother of kitten when you are a guy......

*hands kittens out like they were candy*

*Takes kitten and uses it to deflect lightning blast, then hold it arms with one hand, legs with the other, and the spear impales itself into the kitten, and I pull the kitten and spear down and impale the spear in the ground. I then kick Kain away and take off my mask, and my sword transforms into my cape* Well that was fun.
O:< *twitches violently*I'll bringyou to the Deepest part of the Universe, beyond the sub atomic level!!!! HYPERNOVA*Explodes with the force of a hypergiant star collapsing, and eventually turns into a Supermassive Black hole*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 am
o-O  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 am
Kira - Technically, no. ^^ Cold is the oldest member if I recall. o.o But yeah. xD I was the just the most active, oldest member.

Lena - O^O WHO IS THE MOTHER?! And what if I did birth to you guys? (; Just keeeding! But I wonder who I *censored by Gaia.* o: Gaia does not like me. D;< Censoring my stuff. T^T
OMG. I just did that, the stay up till 7:30, wake up at 11. x3 I just woke up, it are 11:22. Went to sleep at like 6 something though. o.o

GUYS GUYS GUYS. o: I dunno. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 am
Soupy~ oh my xD whoa, if you did give birth to us... just... WHOA. how old are you? xD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm
I mean age wise Soupy, beacuse you're married so you must be older than all of us XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm
Ohhhh. :3 I am 23 btw Lena.
If I did give birth to you guys. o.o Just one question, where'd you guys come out of?

Teh Soupreme

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm
Belly button! XD (That is where I thought babies came out of once I was old enough to know that they came out of the mom but too young to know the other stuff XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 pm
Soupy~ you're 23 and married =O and lol... That means you were eight when I was born O_O oh, and why are you calling me Lena? XD

Kira ~ seriously? Me too! XD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm
You never told us your age! 0: Well me...or I forgot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm
I thought it was the butt when I was younger. x3 Cause my first grade teacher was gone for a while to give birth and talked about it and said it came out of a hole. Soooo yeah. xD
Why are talking about these stuff?! Some of you may be too young to know this! Go have your parents or take a class if you want to know more. ;D

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm
Meh, I watch the Medical channel and the health one.....and volunteer at a hospital! D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 pm
I have also watched shows about *cough* nature *cough* as well as some sex-ed.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm
8D

OH, BBY....

My pet birds are pregnant again....

:/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm
Lena - I have to read you peoples RPs so I got used to calling some of you people as your RP characters. x3 Mainly you and Lance or whatever his name... yeah. cause we hardly chatted much before. Just go along with it. xD

Lynda - Well. (; You must be discovering a world like no other. cx Have fun. Have fun... o.o Until the baby kills your ears. And I told you my age like... 2 years ago. o:

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm
WUT?

Nah...they had three lovebirds and they're in their mid adults...growing the bright orange on their noses.

0:  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces