Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:45 pm
Bradley rolled his eyes. "Look they sell candles that are numbers. So I can buy two one candles and a nine candle." He said to her as he looked at the shops trying to find either a party store for later or a beauty store or something of that type for the brush and comb.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 pm
This description confused her. "So what you are saying is that they have candles that hold 119 smaller candles inside of them?" She tilted her head to the side and looked at him innocently.

"I have to get one of them alone... One or the other. Then I can figure things out. Who better to talk to than sweet little Bradley..." Ms. Fallows said to him smirking.

"Some teacher you are... what an evil woman. I know the master will be quite angry with me for doing so, but this whole living in peace thing will not work if they are in the dark. I am simply doing a good deed." said Valerian to her nodding.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm
Bradley shook his head. "No that's not what I meant." He said seeing a store called Candles Fire N' Parties. "Let's go in here maybe they'll have the candles." He said as he walked into the store and saw exactly what he was looking for. "See these are what I was talking about Adelline." He said to her pointing them out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm
"Oh, what amazing things that have been done with wax." She said smiling and delicately lifting one of the candles up. "Oh but which ones would I get?" She asked curiously?  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 pm
Bradley laughed grabbing a red and black one and then a black nine. "You would get these three. See 119." He said to her putting them in the order to show 119. "You see so we don't have to put on 119 candles on the cake." He said to her as he saw some party accessories he would have to get one her birthday party and set it up while he gave her a task that would be hard to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:54 pm
"Aww thank you Bradley, this will be so much fun. It has been so long since I celebrated my birth." She said trying to remember back to her last birthday party.

((You totally said 119 b/c it is odd and you knew it would kill me lol))  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Bradley laughed. "Alright you go try to find some girl shop or something for a brush and comb. I've got to get some stuff for later." He said to her grabbing a basket and dropping the candles in it.

((well not really but partially XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm
She nodded and walked out of the store, sure she would be able to find him later, his scent was quite unique. She made a left, walked down the hall past many people, then into a random store that smelled quite nice. "Now... I wonder if I could find a comb and brush in here..." she said looking trough shelves full of odd looking contraptions. " Apparently the store was called, everything and more.

"Well, my sweet little Adelline, it seems that he has left you alone." Valerian said coming up behind her. With a wide smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Ms. Fallows had gone into the store Bradley was in and lightly tapped him on the shoulder, "Funny seeing you here Mr. Bradley." she said with a warm smile and a high laugh.

((Oh that is sooo mean XD))  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Bradley had just grabbed some black and red streamers when his shoulder was tapped. "Ah, what the?" He said dropping the streamers. "Oh hello Ms. Fallows. What was that about anyways?" He asked her picking up the streamers and putting them in his basket looking at her scratching his chin. Why does she look familiar. Gah this is confusing why can't I remember why she looks familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:47 pm
She spun around and a low growl escaped her lips. "I refuse to let you ruin this day Valerian." she said softly and then turned back around. "By the way, I know your little secrets now..."

"As well as I know yours. I saw the human kiss you. You let those filthy lips touch your precious forehead?" he said making a discouraged sound with his lips.

"Oh my laugh? Not sure, I thought I had remembered something funny but now.." she tapped her chin with a finger, "I simply cannot seem to remember." She looked into his eyes hopefully, "Funny how sometimes you think of something one moment and the next you can't remember it eh?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm
"I don't understand what you mean." Bradley said not letting her know that he couldn't place how he knew her. "You knew my father so why are you talking to me? You know he died a little over a year ago." He said to her turning around and walking farther down the store trying to stay away from her.

Dr. Drake had transformed back to the lieutenant from Valerian. "What do you want with her? I thought I told you to leave her alone." He said to Valerian gruffly. He didn't like him spending so much time with Adelline.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:06 pm
"Yes.. I do know. Such a sad day,and that so- called mother of yours seemed the least sad out of all of us." she said shaking her head. Barely realizing what she had just said she thought of his father for a moment and let out a soft sigh.

"I understand, but you cannot expect me to leave her in the dark can you?" Valerian said angrily. He not only wanted Adelline to himself, but he thought if she were to get away from him this time, perhaps something could bring her back to him if he were quick enough.

Adelline took a few steps back, "Listen you two, I am perfectly capable of deciding where I want my future to lie." she looked at Dr. Drake, who she was not so sure about and then back to Valerian. "Stay out of our lives permanently, he will never give you what you want and nor will I so just drop it ok?" she said turning and walking down the aisle so she could look for combs and brushes.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm
"Look, you may have known my father but you don't know me or my mother. If you want a memory lane visit I'm sorry but that is not what I want." Bradley said glaring. "So please just leave me alone unless I am in your class."

"Well I was just going to tell you something you don't know and neither does Valerian but if you want to lose Bradley be my guest." Dr. Drake said to her as he glared at Valerian before walking towards the shop's entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm
She stopped and turned slightly, both confused at Dr. Drakes tone and at the thought that he had information on Bradley that he was willing to tell in front of Valerian. Maybe this was actually his master, she could never be truly sure. "What about Bradley?"

She laughed slightly, "If I wanted to go down this memory lane that you speak of, I could go home and look at all the photographs and newsclippings. Have you ever wondered why your mother never allowed you to watch anything having to do with the media and its news?" she said softly as though it were something she said everyday.

"What on earth is going on here? I would like to know information on the boy as well master." Valerian said to Dr.Drake.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 am
Bradley looked at her and glared at her. "Yeah what of it? It's not like you know me like you think you do. I never did talk to you only my father and mother did. But you didn't care that it was my mother who killed my father, did you?" He asked her seething in his tone. "I mean everyone knew but no one could prove it except me but I didn't want to live on my own. I saw her murder him in his sleep when I had a nightmare and went to talk to my father. But you never really cared about him did you!" Brad yelled at her fists clenched along with his teeth. This lady just rubbed him the wrong way and he had no idea why. Maybe she brainwashed mom into killing him. She never cared about him, she never did. Just like she doesn't care about me or anything to do with my family. Kept running through his head as he did his best not to punch her in the face.

"Well you will lose him if you don't turn him. But if you turn him then Valerian here would surely be killed by him." Dr. Drake said to the two of them. "But I do know that he isn't what he seems to be. He is mostly what you think he is but he has a hidden blood in his long line of family. That's why he has the weapon that will bring about the death of all but vampires." He said to the two even though this was not completely true. It's the item that will give me ultimate power to destroy all and bring back the demonic dragons. He thought to himself not letting anything show on his features.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games