Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:32 pm
Hey Earth-a-drakes, hows ya's?

BoP's in the shop. Ran into by a drunk driven Fraiter, and scratched the paint. I cries for hours crying

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:34 pm
Sura Tokaniku

BoP's in the shop. Ran into by a drunk driven Fraiter, and scratched the paint. I cries for hours crying

Awww sad *hugs*
Well, after a nice paint job, it should look brand spankin' new ^_^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:35 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Heyya Sura! *pounces and nuzzles* ^^

Nawwr, sorry to hear that... =\

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:49 pm
Woah.... the whole guild just like.... died... o_O  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:50 pm
Lloxie

Nah, I'm just doing the pagework now that I finished Jazzy's comission. Uploading to Photobucket, updating the comission thread, sending PMs, etc...

Next up : Our very own J.Kougar! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:52 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Nah, I'm just doing the pagework now that I finished Jazzy's comission. Uploading to Photobucket, updating the comission thread, sending PMs, etc...

Ah. o-o Eee, I wanna see 'em. ^^  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:53 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Awww sad *hugs*

*hugs* Hey

Lloxie

It's cool, I got some Latnum out of it, after a few of my fellow BoP fliyers help me chase him down. Hit and run, just makes the chase all more fun ^^

*hugs btw* ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:54 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Awww sad *hugs*

*hugs* Hey

Lloxie

It's cool, I got some Latnum out of it, after a few of my fellow BoP fliyers help me chase him down. Hit and run, just makes the chase all more fun ^^

*hugs btw* ^^

Ah ok, kewl. *hugs back* ^.^  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:55 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Click the red link in my sig, it'll bring you to my comissions thread, where you can view all the ones I've done so far. ^_^
(I checked them all recently... man I've improved a lot just during the past 3 months o_O)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:57 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Click the red link in my sig, it'll bring you to my comissions thread, where you can view all the ones I've done so far. ^_^
(I checked them all recently... man I've improved a lot just during the past 3 months o_O)

Eeee! Jazzy looks all cute wrapped up like that! xD *giggles*

Yeah, well that's what happens when you practice so much. ^.^

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:59 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

I had fun with the few commissons I did. J was one of my favs, cause I had to work on the comp for the colours, and I never done a living thing with CGC. So bit of a chaleng.

*gose and looks at her stuff*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

I had fun with the few commissons I did. J was one of my favs, cause I had to work on the comp for the colours, and I never done a living thing with CGC. So bit of a chaleng.

*gose and looks at her stuff*

I generally improve my CGing technique with every drawing... but the challenge comes from what I have to draw ^^;

And I agree with Lloxie, she does look cute all wrapped up... and miraculously not wearing a cast. xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:06 pm
Hmm.... >> << Sometime once I've completed my outfit, I might just start whoring commissions. x) I've never actually had one done before really... aside from unexpected freebies from my girlfriends and a few of my other friends. 0o Lemme know when ya open your shop again Doomie. domokun xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:08 pm
Lloxie
Hmm.... >> << Sometime once I've completed my outfit, I might just start whoring commissions. x) I've never actually had one done before really... aside from unexpected freebies from my girlfriends and a few of my other friends. 0o Lemme know when ya open your shop again Doomie. domokun xP

Oi, well if you're gonna be waiting then I might as wlel warn you ahead of time, once my comissions list is cleared, I'll take a few days break (during which I'll change the thread a bit, add some graphics to make it look better ^.^) and I'll be raising my price. Probably 2k or 2.5k. oO;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:11 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Oi, well if you're gonna be waiting then I might as wlel warn you ahead of time, once my comissions list is cleared, I'll take a few days break (during which I'll change the thread a bit, add some graphics to make it look better ^.^) and I'll be raising my price. Probably 2k or 2.5k. oO;

xD S'ok, you need a break annywho. It's worth waiting for. AND the 2-2.5k. ^.^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games