Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 am
"Wonderful! The docking bay is ready to receive you"

Tallulah still shrouded simply stood watching Zepatos' every move. "Letsss not thake allll daysss"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 am
"shut your face." Zepatos retorted to Tallulah, still very miffed with her. "It'll be done when it's done."

Nevetrheless he did speed up a little, and glided the ship skillfully into the Proctar'Nul's docking bay.

"see? easy as pie." he said, and awaited the airlock to re-engage and for people to deliver the warheads.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 am
Tallulah had resisted Zepatos' ~"insufferable behaviour" long enough and as soon as they landed she struck him in the back of the head with her toolkit.

"ssssshut thatssss" she said, sweeping off the ship to collect the warheads. She returned moments later with 3 officers to assist her in securing them within the safety field.

"Rheady when yhoo are"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:57 am
When Tallulah smacked him round the back of the head with her toolkit he started forward and winced, spitting swearwords in his native language as she swept out of the room. he was still rubbing the painful bruise on the back of his head when she returned with the warheads. he tried to find logic to support that killing her was a very bad idea. he didn't come up with that many arguments against it.
He grumbled under his breath and got ready to set the ship off again. When they were cleared he flew it out of the hatch and over to the Enterprise's docking bay smoothly.

"there." he said as they landed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 am
"Gladsss to be rhid of your presence" Tallulah said as she stepped off the ship at the first possible opportunity. She headed straight engineering to prepare the loading of the warheads and left their unloading to the people on the ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 am
McCoy busied himself with preparations to the medical bay. He gave orders to every available body under his command to make sure each station was prepared.

--

Uhura continued sending out the message that seemed to fall on deaf ears. Spock tried to aid her.

--

Jinx lingered about the ship-seeming to be all but forgotten after Zepatos got taken away.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 am
"the feeling's mutual, darlin'!" Zepatos called after her, and then kicked the bottom of his console in annoyance. he set back switching the langauge of the ship over to Carluxin again so no-one would tamper with it.

"Captain, the warheads are safely delivered." he looked over as engineering crew arrived to assist in moving them.
"I know it's a little forward of me...but if you like I can head back out and scout the area - maybe give you an advanced warning of anyone turning up?" he suggested. "the klingons aren't planning on moving, but they're definitely transmitting to someone."

Kirk paused for thought.
"hmn, what do you think, Shern? and what can we do about the Klingons watching us. It'd be a warcrime to attack them unprovoked, and they've not fired a single shot yet. But if Nero turns up we've got a bunch of other ships to worry about all of a sudden if they stay"

----

Meanwhile nero received the confirmation form the Klingon ships that they'd found the enterprise.
"Warp us to the co-ordinates." he ordered  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 am
Those under Nero's command quickly punched in the coordinates and went to warp.

--

Meanwhile-one female crew member took notice of Jinx and her small injury. She was nervous but spoke in a gentle tone to get Jinx to follow her to the medical bay.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:20 am
"I am sure that would be of use" Shern agreed. "May be an idea to equip the fellow with a security restraining device... make sure he doesn't do anything unsavoury!" Shern didn't know why, but he did feel able to trust Zepatos.

---

Tallulah was pleased that the warheads had made it over safe. "I suggessst you only put themss in one launch tube. They ohnly workss on the romulansss sssso don't fire themsss at the Kingonssss." she hissed at Scottie.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 am
"good idea." Kirk agreed. "Zepatos, report back to the medical bay to have a restraining device fitted. Spock, thsi seems your sort fo area." Kirk added, knowing Spock was the go-to man for matters of science.

Zepatos didn't look particularily please.d "But-"

"If you have it, you have more freedom." Kirk reminded him. "you look like you could potentially be a good pilot - we need you if we're to survive this." he made sure to flatter Zepatos' ego a little. "it's either this or you go back in your cell."

Zepatos thought for a couple of moments and then reluctantly agreed. Now he'd flown he didn't want to leave his ship again for that cell.
"alright. I'll take your stupid security-device-tracker-thing"

he then left to go to the medical bay as instructed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:21 am
((Little lost on what to do right now))

Tallulah continued to point, order and demand the engineering crews to do as she commanded. They pretty much did. Noone quite knew her rank... but it was higher than theirs.

"Opensss a comm channelsss. Sssshern! The Enterprisse is ready"

"Great work Tallulah. I'll leave you there to help kick some a**"

"Assss you wissh"

Tallulah closed the channel. "There are ssstrong forcesss at work in the galaxy. Ssssomething big ish coming! I knowwsss. Everyone be on the top of yourss game!" She warned the engineering crew "Keep our munitions loaded and goinssss"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 am
[fear not, action will soon be afoot :p]

Scottie tried to get back to work and keep things ticking over properly, ready to fire when ordered.

--

Zeoatos arrived in the medical bay.
"hey Bones, I've been told i need to be tagged or something." he said  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 am
"What the-"

"They let you out-again?" McCoy remarked as he finished patching up Jinx's injury. She had scratched herself pretty deep that even all her licking could heal it up fast enough. When he was Jinx looked slightly happy and then pouted and turned away from Zepatos because he left her behind.

McCoy noted her reactions. "Trouble in paradise I see," he laughed as one of the nurses led Zepatos to sit on the bed. It was at that moment Spock arrived to oversee the proper placement of the device.

"So we're tagging our guests now?" McCoy commented to Spock as he prepared.

"Captain orders,"" SPock replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 am
Zepatos rolled his eyes at Mccoy's comment. he felt a little bad for jinx, but it couldn't be helped. he then looked slightly nervous.
"how are you gonna tag me then?" he asked. "I'll be able to get it off again, right?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:26 am
"Don't worry," McCoy replied. "I won't put anywhere.....unpleasant." He chuckled at the dilation in Zepatos's eyes as he brought out a strange device. "Now, where should I put it?" McCoy mumbled.

"Your humor is creating much unneeded panic, doctor," Spock commented as he head out a small mechanical device.

"Spoil my fun," McCoy mummbled as he took the small silver, slmost teardrop shaped device. He showed to Zepatos. "This thing is going on the behind one of you ears," he explained. "Try to remove it and it will send us an alert."

"Now....do you have a preference to which ear?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces