Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:37 pm
Mira tilted her head slightly "I don't care if anything gets burned and if your that worried, I can call a cab and we can go out of town where nothing will burn." She smiled slightly "And nothing will change my opinion of you Oblen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:56 pm
Oblen sighs before saying "Well, it's not all similar too... If I turn into my true form... I most likely will feel a lot of anger... and act a bit different." He then manages to look down to add "... it may be dangerous for you... very..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Mira sighed slightly "So what.Everyone has a lot of anger built up inside.And when people are angry it's not uncommon for them to act different." She lifted his chin so he was looking at her again "And I kinda figured that, but I asked for you show me anyway." She smiled slightly "Com'on, if I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:18 pm
Oblen saw her eyes were once again locked there. He couldn't help but agree. "Alright... I'll show you... just not here. I wouldn't want to ruin your home." He said still not knowing exactly how to act against the eyes that looked into his own.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm
Mira rolled her eyes and chuckled "Fine, come on then.Grabed the coat and well go to the edge of town."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:27 pm
He finally backs up some and looks around. "Uh, alright." He said looking around, not knowing where it was until finding it where he left it last... on the floor. He walks over and picks it up and puts it on, not knowing why he even agreed. He glanced over to Mira to remind himself why before walking over to the door.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:30 pm
Mira grabbed her jacket off the back of the couch and fallowed him to the door.Grabbing her keys she waited for him to go out before locking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:40 pm
Oblen saw Mira coming so he twisted the nob of the door a bit and walked out. He then walks down the steps and waits at the bottom, knowing he couldn't find anywhere much farther then the bottom of the steps.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 pm
Mira walked out and locked the door before sliding down the banister "Okay, so to the edge of town we go." She hopped off the banister and skipped out the lobby door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Oblen scratched the back of his head some. "Uh... you know... we could get there faster... if we flew." He suggested, feeling the urge to stretch his wings a little.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm
Mira looked at him and blushed slightly "Umm...but....." She thought for a moment to think of an argument not to and found none.Sighing slightly she nodded "Alright..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:03 pm
He smiles before walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist a bit. "Don't worry... you'll be just fine..." He didn't fly yet, he wanted to be sure she'll be held how she wants. He decides to ask "... So you want to be held like this, held around from behind or cradled or what?... any way I can hold you just fine."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:14 pm
Mira turned bright pink when she felt his hands on her waist.She let her hair hide her face and she shrugged slightly "It doesn't matter to me...Whatever's easier for you, but please no telekinesis stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 pm
Oblen chuckles before saying "But that is the easiest." He then shrugs a bit before tightening his wrap on her waist to ask "Ready?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:42 pm
Mira frowned slightly "Yeah I know but it's freaky......" She Nodded slightly "As ready as I'll ever be...."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games