Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm
"If you don't stop poking me, I won't tell you, love." Bomani said with a smile, kissing her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm
"You're just trying to ruin my fun, aren't you?" She whined playfully, moving her hand from his sensative spot to his back. Then she moved close to him, feeling comfortable with being intimate.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm
"I am." Bomani said. He smiled when she moved closer to him, and he wrapped his arms tightly around her, holding her close.
"I was about to say...that maybe we could consider ourselves married...and eventually make it official." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Even though she was Bomani's Chione couldn't help but blush, a small smile on her lips. "Hmm...I like that idea." She replied in a whisper, then pressed her lips to his. This could have been perceived as bold on her part, but she no longer cared.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm
Bomani closed his eyes and held her into the kiss, then slowly pulled away. "I love you, Chione." he whispered, opening his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 pm
"I love you too, Bomani." Chione sighed, opening her eyes as well and looking into his. Bringing her hands up and clasping them behind his neck she didn't want him to let her go, to stay like this for a little longer.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm
Bomani looked into her eyes for a while, his strong arms still clasped tightly around her. After that while, he sighed. "Why couldn't I have been lucky, and born royal? I could have you properly by now, no sneaking around and plans..." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 pm
"Bomani," Chione began, bringing a hand to his cheek to hold his face gently. "As of right now, I wouldn't have you any other way. If you were royal, I don't believe I would be as close to as I am now." With that she looked down. "If you say that, then why couldn't I have been born as a commoner? You wouldn't have to go through so much, we could be free." She murmured, feeling bad.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 pm
"I don't know...luck of the draw I supposed." Bomani said softly. He leaned into her hand just a little. "At least we broke the mould. We weren't supposed to be...but I'm going to fight so that we can be together." he whispered, smiling a little at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm
Smiling back Chione kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Bomani." She said, closing her eyes and holding him tight. "For always being there, for loving me, for protecting me, for everything." She whispered. The princess realized that she was truly blessed having Bomani around.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Bomani smiled. "You're welcome...and thank you, for showing a down on his luck commoner what it's like to be blessed." he whispered into her ear. She was perfect, and though he wasn't in a great position...meeting her had been the greatest day of his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Chione felt as if she was the one who was truly blessed, but she smiled it off and then decided to have her fun back. Bringing her hand back she poked him again, a mischievous look in her eye. Her smile grew slightly as she looked back up to him. "Now that you've told me, I think I can have fun again." She teased.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:52 pm
"Hey, watch it." Bomani teased, smiling at her. He leaned forward. "Don't make me spank you again." he teased, whispering it into her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm
"You wouldn't." Chione said softly, her eyes daring. "I don't think you can." She teased, poking him again, two of her fingers beginning to poke him now that she made them walk on his sensative spot.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm
"I did once." Bomani pointed out, grinning. "I don't think you want me to again" he said, trying to avoid her fingers.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games