Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:23 am
Riku turned to Raine and smiled "We got this, but can we fight somewhere else... Why don't you take us to the cave?"

Alucard laughed "You think you can kill me there?"

"We're about to find out aren't we? Anyway Vale which oen do you want, I don't mind"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:48 pm
Vale sighs. "You know... I don't really care anymore." All present feel a tug and the surroundings start to fade. Soon your in the Alternate Dimension although this time Vale is nowhere to be seen and in the darkness what seem to be dots are all over, it takes you all a second to realize the to be stars. "From here there is no exit without my permission." Vale's astral form fades into view, white hair extending to his waist, empty black eyes, like the the empty depths of space. His voice a deeper blank than it had been. "I figure lock down in a universe that obeys my will is good enough to shut all of you away in." With that he fades from view again.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 am
Riku looked at him "You are fighting Nights and Alucard right?" He asked worried for his answer

Alucard looked at him "Who's side are you on?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:43 am
Nights looked at her surroundings. She shrugged, not caring much. She just sat down, crossed her legs. Nights snapped her fingers and time just seemed to.....stop. "Let the questions fall."  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 am
Raine watched them disappear and sighed "Well don't take me fine" she pouted, a litte disappointed that she couldn't fight. She wanted to fight Nights, she'd wanted to for a while. Sighing, she got up and crawled into Vale's bed before falling back asleep under his covers "At least now I can sleep in the real thing" she murmered  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm
(Ari you are inside the Brazier. You are one of the ones there so you are part of 'all present'. Nights, your in a pseudo-dimension which exists in a different universe. Vale controls everything here, and in truth being the astral dimension has no time so trying to stop it is useless.)  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:51 am
((Thanks for the explanation since I guess no one really knew what the hell was going on))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 am
((Well no one seems to be posting... I hope it's only temporary.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 am
(I'm lost, I don't really know how to respond. Am I watching you guys, am I asleep, or am I just lost in another part of the alternate dimension?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 pm
((Basically big fight and I'm waiting for an answer to my question))  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:28 pm
((If you asked Vale it will go unanswered. And if you want to start a fight go ahead just know that winning doesn't mean escape. Let's see gravity is zero and there is no solid ground around you. There are stars in the distance but nothing tangible nearby basically your in a blank void, but your not moving around something seems to hold you in place. Raine, Riku, Alucard, and Nights are in the dimension and together basically. I figure it won't hurt to inform you that your asleep and you won't be waking up til Vale want's you to. Even if you were to wake you'd find yourself in the brazier still but this time you'd be alone in a elemental dimension tailored to keep you contained. So fight, talk, ect. whatever you want to do. I'm thinking Vale is going on a few errands.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:12 am
((Oh right, wait I have a question, how can we move without solid ground?))

Riku turned around "So, four people, alone, in space... Not how I expected this to happen  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:22 pm
"And with you, this is worse than torture." Nights said  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:39 pm
((It's like there's invisible floor beneath you.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:56 am
Raine woke up to grumbling and looked at them "Oh great, now I'm stuck with the bitchiest enemy of mine" she said and turned "I think I preferred sleep"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff