Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

User Image

Liliana looked over at the master that had entered the room. She raised an eyebrow, a small side smile on her face. She stood up in her cage, looking over at him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Nathan watched the slinky blond slave give him the eyes,chuckling softly he walks closer to her cage leaning over slightly breaking out into a cheshire grin. "Good evening little bird." He said slowly wrapping his fingers slowly around the thick bars. "Shhh. Creature." He said roughly turning to the shadow creature coiling around his thin shirtless body.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:33 am

Name: Jode
Sex: Male
Statues: Dangerous Killer, and a cheap Slave
Race: Half-Demon
User Image

Jode's face had blood on it and a uncomforting smirk. His body covered in scars and his whole body chained up for buyers safety some guards stayed there distance as Jode licked the blood off his face. "Come on guys I only killed two of you and your already shitting yourselves." Jode smiled as he looked at the buyers and guards.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

Mist was still looking around and saw guards scared of the new slave that came in. She walked up to him and looked him over. He didn't really scare her but he did look a bit dangerous. Mist didn't want to say a lot to him to make him mad. "Hmmmmm." She didn't know if it would be good to have him around her. She didn't know if he would try and kill her or not.

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

Jode501st

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Jode Looked at Mist and smiled. "You going to say something or are you going to gook at me all day." Jode's Red eyes meet Mist's eyes and he gave her a weird and tired smile.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Name:Mia
Orientation:Straight
Bio:Currently a virgin
Pic:User Image
Mia was brought in by two gaurds then thrown in a cage they blew her a kiss as she growled she looked around the other cages looking at the other slaves she grabbed her legs wrapping her arms around them she laid her head on them while she watched masters and mistresses go by*

Carrie is ta badest

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Mist didn't smile back or have any expression on her face. "Sure but I don't want you to kill me if I say something wrong. Now do I." She didn't think anything of him trying to act tough. "Do you want to get out of here?" She looked at him and could tell he was tired. She felt bad for him being chained up to the wall it would be nice of her to buy he. "Maybe I can teach him not to hurt innocent people but the guards had it coming to them." Mist thought to herself walking closer to him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 pm

"I do want out but its not your words that well offend me its you smell that will Lil Missy if I get any scent of betrayal Ill kill you!!" Slowly from behind his back a razor sharp tail appeared as it came out he screamed in pain a surge of electricity appeared around his collar.

Jode501st

Jode501st

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 am

Jode pants out of pain and triedness
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 am

Nathan watched the slave scream at the little lady that was trying to help,crackling with laughter he took small lazy steps until he was eye level with the male slave. "Well Well...such anger towards one so kind as to help you." He stated as the shadow demon curled and coiled around his body. "Thats no way to treat a lady." He stated frowning before grinning like a mad man and chuckled loudly.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Mist looked at Jode. She wasn't scared of being killed by him. "I'll get you out of here and you can come with me, if you don't try to betray me I wont betray you." She heard him scream out in pain and didn't like that one bit. She closed her eyes for a minute or two and opened them again. Mist looked at Nathan like he was insane when he laughed she looked back at Jode. "Like I said before, I wont betray you if you don't betray me. What do you say? I think thats a good deal. I buy you, you stay with me and no one betrays on one." If he wanted to get out of here he would take it. It wasn't that bad of a deal, all Mist wanted was some one that would keep her company in her castle. Mist just stood there waiting for his answer. She doesn't betray no one even if they do to her, she still wont do it to them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 pm

User Image

Liliana watched the master come over to her cage, "Don't be fooled. I am not as sweet as a little bird." she said with a sly smile. She watched the shadow creature around him and raised an eyebrow, "Very interesting sir." she said, sounding almost innocent.

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Nathan looked back at the blond bird then the man,grinning wide he slinked his way over to the girl."He can do more then annoy the piss out of me." He groaned out as the shadow started licking his side with its checkered goulish tongue.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 am

Jode still panting in pain noded at her agreeing." Yes if you dont betray me I wont kill you." Looking up Jodes eyes were faint as he passes out asleep.

Jode501st

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 am

Mist made one of the guards unchain him. The guard set him on the ground and ran away. Mist bent down and used the sun light to heal Jode's wounds. After that she picked him up and started to go to her castle.
(I have a house ready)
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games