Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm
Kira nodded and smiled, "Ok, I won't." she said, holding up her right pinkie. Yume rolled her eyes at her sister and sat down by the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm
Fang looked into the fire and glanced at Racy, they had kissed a few times before, but that's when they were alone, he blushed a bit and looked away  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm
Yume flopped herself down on her back and hummed quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Kira nodded and smiled, "Ok, I won't." she said, holding up her right pinkie. Yume rolled her eyes at her sister and sat down by the fire.
racy grinned, and wrapped her right pinky around kira's. "thanks." then she went back to fang and sat next to him, warming herself up with the fire.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm
Kira grinned and sat down by Yume, "Hey, isn't that the song mama used to sing to us?" she asked curiously. Yume nodded, "Yeah." she said and ruffled Kira's hair gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Kira grinned and sat down by Yume, "Hey, isn't that the song mama used to sing to us?" she asked curiously. Yume nodded, "Yeah." she said and ruffled Kira's hair gently.
racy listen to the tune of the song yume was hummin and she smiled. it was heart warming.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:27 pm
Yume smiled, "The fobidden games are our secret, a room separated from the changing seasons, 'Don't cry' you said, even so I was left alone. Like the vivid moon the born butterfly spreads it's wet wings and dances a waltz." she sang under her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 pm
racy swayed her head to the beat of thesong, enjoying it right now.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm
Yume looked down at Kira, who was sound asleep, and smiled, "She always fell alseep to this song." she said quietly, "If you want I can finish it." she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume looked down at Kira, who was sound asleep, and smiled, "She always fell alseep to this song." she said quietly, "If you want I can finish it." she added.
racy nodded. "please do..." she was really into it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 pm
Yume nodded with a smile, "Ah, where are you? It's ok to stay lost little sheep, the light of forgiveness can't save anything. 'Don't go' I said, even so you left me alone . I place my forehead on the cold glass window, waiting for the beloved you's return, yes, i'll be waiting. I don't want to forget, I want to forget. I just want to keep sleeping peacfully. The reason I was born, someone tell me. In my wet eyes I only see you. Ah, who am I? Hey, who am I?" Yume finished with a sad smile.

((this is actually a Japanese song called Kinjirareta Asobi and I absolutley love it. So just saying that I'm not taking any credit.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume nodded with a smile, "Ah, where are you? It's ok to stay lost little sheep, the light of forgiveness can't save anything. 'Don't go' I said, even so you left me alone . I place my forehead on the cold glass window, waiting for the beloved you's return, yes, i'll be waiting. I don't want to forget, I want to forget. I just want to keep sleeping peacfully. The reason I was born, someone tell me. In my wet eyes I only see you. Ah, who am I? Hey, who am I?" Yume finished with a sad smile.

((this is actually a Japanese song called Kinjirareta Asobi and I absolutley love it. So just saying that I'm not taking any credit.))
racy looekd at her sadly. "thats... a very sad..song..." racy said.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 pm
"Yeah," Yume agreed, "but my mother used to say that even the saddest things can be beautiful." she said with a nod of her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 pm
racy was kinda shocked by those words. she thought about them for a minute. 0.0 it was true... but.. how? rac continues to ponder in her thoughts, soon falling asleep on fang's shoulder, not realy asleep though.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 pm
"The saddest things beautiful" he muttered it to himself quietly, it was very true, and he knew it. Although he didn't know how it was true, he decided to leave it be, he was with friends at the moment at the moment, and that's all he could ask for  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games