Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 pm
Would it be possible (for Colette and Grim Reapers in general) to have a natural ability that is basically Organization XIII's ability to summon some sort of shadowy portal for use? I'm not expecting it to come suddenly from Y2 or something like that, and it'd be nerfed to your discretion of course; but I'd like to know if it's possible and what year you admins feel it's appropriate to obtain.

I ask because while needing to update for a Y2 natural ability, I realize I haven't used Colette's shadow-shift ability at all, so I'm wondering how to find something that could be usable in her "daily life" even if it'd take time to build up into the summon-shadowy-portal stage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:32 pm
As far as I'm concerned it's like any other new Y2 ability? Just be sure to post what you have in mind here so we can look it over and approve it or suggest changes: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21779759  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 pm
Would it be possible to use a Kuchisake-onna as a ghost quest concept? I've seen it both refer to one particular woman and multiple women all disfigured in the same way depending on where I have read/seen, so I am uncertain if this is okay?

Thank you for your help! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 pm
It's fine ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 pm
When our students are promoted to year two their points refresh and need to build up all over again, right?

IT MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION but if I thought of it someone else has probably thought of it. I'll take one for the team. I'm a derp. Deal with it. :V  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:15 pm
Yup ~ extra growth points don't get banked  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 pm
I'll add another question to Eight's! When do we start counting points towards Year 3? After the second year ICly starts or after we pass exams?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 am
After you pass exams ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 am
This isn't a QQ question but most pets for the wishing quests have been dropped to 1 point per. This seems to make obtaining pets tremendously harder and was this the point of that? The difficulty level of getting 300 quests alone, just for a pet, seems to border on ridiculously hard but was that the aim of it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 am
If my quest character got enrolled during the florestival, would the ORPs she participated in be counted towards growth points?  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 am
The ones after she got enrolled would, yes ~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 am
Thank you liz! Sorry for being such a derp, but just to confirm:

For the chronology of events, my character first entered the festival as a quest character so do I take it that her enrollment took place after said festival?

If so, after she's green-lighted will currently ongoing ORP she's in count?

TL;DR what I mean is that given the chronology of events, what should I do with floresctival RPs in general? lD

ORZing for the trouble again.  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm
I'd suggest having her enroll ICly during the festival. Have a gnome toss her a pin, a dorm room number, and a class schedule. Gnomes are useful like that. Whatever RP she's in at that point and the ones following will count toward growth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 pm
ZORDON I HAVE A QUERY FOR YOUR INFINITE WISDOM.

Ok, so students can't eat other students due to exploding from FEAR overload. But what about adult citizens of Halloween? Could an adult manticore snack on an unsuspecting fellow citizen without serious repercussions (i.e. spoldybits)?  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm
If they ate an entire citizen...they'd still explode. Just like an arm or something? They'd have stomach and bowel issues for a good while after. Minipets are ok in discreet amounts, but eating too many minipets can eventually equal enough FEAR overload to cause serious issues up to and including explosion.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games