Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 pm
Good evening one and all

Due to my internet being suspended and switching internet companies I will not be able to post for a few weeks. I'll try to post but posting on my phone will be an issue and mobile data is horrible.

Again I do apologise but I do hope I can get it sorted shortly.

Kind regards
Ms KiwiFire  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:02 am
I've been gone for awhile. And I initially forgot to post here despite instruction to do so. The college semester has started and it is my last semester. I have a final capstone project that needs attention so I can't post. I won't be able to consistently post until around May unfortunately.  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:38 pm
I've got exams coming up this week so I won't be able to come on chatzy or post, but I will respond to PMs!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:23 am
I'm going to have an insufferably busy week and this might last ever next weeek due to finals and me catching up to the stuff i missed due to me being sick. I'll post in Quidditch and scenes, but other than that i might be mostly invisble aside from PM.  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 pm
I'm am so sorry I haven't posted sooner.

Over the last week the reason I haven't been posting was because I've had my grandmother in hospital then 3 days later I ended up in hospital.
I am all better.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:50 pm
I will be spotty till may as im moving ill still play with people but not seeking it. I will do the rps i promised for summer.  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:41 pm
I will be away and will not have access to Internet starting tomorrow until May 2nd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 pm
Fri sat and sun mabye mon are my crunch time move out days. I likely post my first year only. So assume my others are folowing the crowd  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:57 am
okay, this is for real. im seriously going to dedicate my time on studying so yeah... i won't be as active in posting than usual. i mean, i'll still lurk but yeah.

you'll see me on saturdays, though.

thanks, and i hope im really keeping my word because im telling my parents keep the laptop away from me for the time being (at least, temporary, anyway)  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:39 pm
So I will post this before I run out of time.

The last few weeks has been chaos for me, I have been trying to sort myself out before I head away to Australia for a month of June. I do plan to post but its been busy here.

While I am over in Australia my posting will be minimal as I have allot planned with my friends. As well as I will also be visiting my son and daughter when I fly back to.

Dates I will be around not so much are 7th of June until the 3rd of July so american timing would be the 6th of June until the 2nd of July.

Thanks
Ms KiwiFire.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Kind of late notice although a few of you know part of this from chatzy.
I won't be able to post much, or at least I'll be a bit spotty, given I'm going out tonight and have a wedding to go to tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 pm
Something has come up that I have to deal with. I don't know when I'll be up to posting, emotionally or mentally, but I'll be sure to pop into chatzy to talk to you all. I will need a friend in the days to come. Please understand and forgive me for not replying right away or if I don't at all. I'm sorry.  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:09 am
Sorry for not posting in classes--or anywhere really--other than quidditch.

Forgot to post this here a few weeks ago, but a friend of mine had passed away on the 8th. Attended the funeral on the 11th, and just haven't been up to doing anything for the past few weeks.

So consider this my super-late excused absence. I should be moving back into the swing of things now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:44 pm
Okay so a while back I said I was busy but things were getting better? Haha, yeah, turns out they didn't, sorry!! But things are going to go back to the usual routine by Wednesday, expect me to be back then! (for real this time sweatdrop ) But until then, I'll try to finish any posts that I owe, and post for Quidditch. You can still contact my by pm and I'll respond as soon as I can.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience I've caused with my absence crying  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash