Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

It was time for the End of the Year Feast, a celebration that the year had been completed and a last dinner for those who were graduating. Anya stepped up to the podium and the owl spread its wings, ushering the room into silence. She cleared her throat. "Welcome to the End of the Year Feast, ladies and gentlemen. We made it to the end of another year. For some of us, this was an easy year filled with laughs and friendship and for others, it was a year filled with strife. But for everyone, it was a year of learning and growing, of changing and evolving. In the end, we'll all be better off for it. Now, on to business. First off, I would like to congratulate all of our graduates on finishing their time at Hogwarts. From here, you will go on to bigger and greater things. And finally, the moment you all have been waiting for, the House Cup. It has been a trying year, but after all the points were tallied up, it seems this year's House Cup winner is Slytherin!" As she revealed the winners, the banners around the Great Hall changed to green and silver banners. "Let us all wish a congratulations to our classmates in Slytherin and enjoy the feast." At long last, the feast food appeared on the tables.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 am
☆★Λɾαѵɨʂ ЯΦʂεɳʈђα☆★
☆★☆★Sixth Year☆★☆★
☆★☆★☆★Gryffindor Prefect☆★☆★☆★

User Image

Aravis roled her eyes as the Headmisstress announced the winners of the house cup. Just once, she'd like to win, although from what she had heard happened to one member of their house, it was deserved. As long as that wasn't just some rumor. She did clap out of politeness.

She stopped clapping as she realized that Will was one of the students graduating. Aravis would miss him next year, as well as all of the other seventh years she had become friends with.

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

This was his last feast at Hogwarts, he thought with a heavy sigh. He glanced around the Great Hall and wondered if this was how Tamara felt when she graduated. That was probably why she moved into Hogsmeade, he thought. He watched his girlfriend as she stopped clapping and slipped his arms around her, sensing her discomfort. "Don't worry, I'll still visit and such. And when you graduate, you can join me."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:44 am
User Image
User Image

Tyler clapped politely as Slytherin was named the House Cup winners. "Well Will, What do you intend now? I mean you and me are leaving." he said as he looked at his classmate. "I'm going to apply at the Ministry in the Department of Magical Games and Sports." he said with a smile. This is so sad, just the last feast at Hogwarts. he thought.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 pm
☆★Λɾαѵɨʂ ЯΦʂεɳʈђα☆★
☆★☆★Sixth Year☆★☆★

User Image

Aravis was glad for her boyfriend's arm. She should be happy for the present, and not worry about the future. Not yet anyways. "I'm sure you will, but a whole year? That's kinda long," she replied.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
яεġrετяσι ғεαяяσι ταkε prιdε ιηяσι
User Image
Colton took a deep breath as he stepped over the threshold into the Great Hall. Seeing all of the smiles upon the many faces that filled the room--and hearing the laughing and all of the excitement for the coming summer--nearly made the boy forget about the demon that still gripped his intestines. As of late, Roi had given him almost a free reign, which he assumed was to ensure that he could properly keep up the show he had been putting on. However, he had been pulled into the darkness once again last night, and so he was unsure of what to expect today.

Attempting to avoid the wariness, and to be happy instead, he continued on to the Gryffindor table where he found some emotions that were rather different than the majority that filled the hall. Catching sight of the older students, Colton realized pretty quickly why the excitement knob had been turned down.

"Congratulations, Tyler," he told his former captain and teammate as he seated himself across the table from him. "You too, Will. Hope to see you guys around in the future. Remember, once a Gryffindor, always a Gryffindor." At the very word, Colt felt a threatening kick inside his stomach--apparently Roi didn't agree with him. Neverthless he kept a promising smile on his face as he searched the Ravenclaw table for his sister.

When the Headmistress took the stage, Colton gave her his attention, but as soon as she announced the winner of the house cup, he instantly tuned her out. Suddenly, the beating within his body halted, a feeling of serenity spread through him--maybe Roi should be happy more often... On that note, the boy couldn't help but let his eyes drift to the Slytherin table to see how Tay had taken the splendid news.

User Image
"The fool doth think he is wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Disappointed
What I am doing: Sitting to my lonesome
What I want to be doing: Dancing with her again

Jayden sat in his seat, sad that Gryffindor had once again lost the House Cup and Slytherin of all houses won. He hated Slytherin honestly, for it was filled with arrogant, obnoxious kids who hate everything but themselves. It was horrible honestly, but Jayden couldn't control their beliefs. Now he just sat, to his lonesome, trying to find Tristain, who was most likely sitting at her respective spot at the Ravenclaw table.

Jayden had sat as far away as possible from Colton, not feeling like hearing anything he has to say. Colton was never going to accept him; so why try to make him. Colton wasn't his friend either, for friends don't threaten him on multiple occasions. He thought about congratulating Tyler Dean and William Radcliffe, but he figured he would do it in a little while. He liked his two fellow Quidditch teammates, but he disliked Colton more than he liked them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will smirked at Tyler as he asked what he had planned. "I'm going to become a magizoologist. My uncle does it. I have an in up north in Norway with dragon handlers." He nestled Aravis' neck when she said a year was a long time. "Only half a year. I'll see you at winter break." He nodded to Colton when the boy joined them at the table.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 pm
☆★Λɾαѵɨʂ ЯΦʂεɳʈђα☆★
☆★☆★Sixth Year☆★☆★

User Image

Aravis felt a certain irony in Will's career choice. Her own father had been killed by dragons. However, there was a difference between Will and the girl's father. Will actually would know what he would be doing. Her father was clueless then.

The girl giggled a bit when her boyfriend nestled her neck. That had always been one of her more tickleish spots. "Alright, I suppose that'll do, but let's not worry about the future right now," she replied. "Right now's for celebrating the fact that you and Tyler both survived seven years of learning here."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Seventh Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

He cracked his signature smile at his girlfriend's words and nodded. "That is an achievement, eh Tyler? Surviving Hogwarts?" He nudged his friend and nodded to the Hufflepuff Table. "So, when can I expect an invite?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis walked into the Great Hall to see that nobody had yet arrived at the Gryffindor table. She thought that helping out one of the first years would have slowed her arrival, making her one of the last to arrive, yet that appeared not to be the case. Perhaps time had just seemed to pass slower to the girl? Aravis shook her head as she took a seat, proceeding to day dream. She couldn't wait for winter to come, but she also couldn't wait for the feast to get started. She was starving.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

This year was going to prove to be an exciting one and Sam was eager for the year to begin. He saw the former Prefect, now Head Girl, already at the table and he smiled at her. He wasn't really friends with any of the other Gryffindors from his year. Most of his friends came from Hufflepuff, with one from Ravenclaw. He sighed and glanced around the Great Hall.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy entered the Great Hall, practically skipping in delight, with Heather in hand. Once inside, they stopped, glanced at each other, and dropped each others hands. Even though she knew Heather wouldn't enjoy it, she quickly squeezed the small Hufflepuff in a giant hug. Releasing her sister, Heather made her way to the Hufflepuff table, and Remy pranced up to her own. She only saw two students. One was the Prefect, now the Head Girl, and the other was a boy who, based on his size, was a second year like her. Suddenly, she remembered where she saw him before, and sat down next to him. Seeing as she didn't have any friends in her own house, she decided to make a friend in the boy. "Hi there. I'm Remy. You're Sam, right?" she asked, knowing the answer was yes. Edd and Erik had mentioned him to her, and she had seen the twins with this boy at the station.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam glanced up as Remy sat down next to him and smirked at her, nodding. "Sure am, since the day I was born. Remy, right?" He glanced around the Great Hall then moved over a little show she had room to sit comfortably.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games