Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:11 pm

♫ Feeling: Surprised
♫ Company: Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: I'm tired.
♫ What am I doing; Going to the Common Room.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin walked slowly down the steps, then walked to the couch near the fire. She put headphones on and covered up with the blanket. She opened her charms book. Caitlin flipped through the pages, stopping to read a page when it caught her eye. She pulled a jellybean from her hoodie pocket and popped it into her mouth. Remembering Sam had called her name after she left.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:22 pm

I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
A la r i c ~J o n a t h a n ~F a l l r e i n
First Year~Gryffindor~Single~Twin
//////////////////////////////////
//////////
////

Alaric had come down from the feast tired. He hadn't met anyone, and so he decided to do so now. He walked towards Caitlin and sat down at the couch. "Hey," he said, a little awkwardly. He wasn't used to talking people, he was used to reading people.

Give me a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 am

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli entered the common room quietly. She noticed Caitlin and a first year boy but she was exhausted so she headed straight for the 1st year girls dormitory. She would be able to meet new people and make friends tomorrow during classes. "Night guys." She called as she left.
OOC: *exit to Girls dormitory*

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am

User Image

█████████████████ ██████████████

"Pro tua somnium," Jeric said the painting swung back revealing the Gryffindor Common Room. He stepped in and without looking began to speak. "Remember that password. Without it you can't get in. We don't want anyone to be locked out" The group stepped into the common room. When he was sure all the first years were there he turned around to look at the students. "Welcome to the Gryffindor Common room" He said scanning each of the students making sure they were listening. "Up the stairs and to the left is the girl's Dormitories. The boy's on the right."

ooc; outfit in first icon, music in last.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Jeric Bell
Mind Magic - Occlumency Teacher
Head of Gryffindor House

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked into the common room with all of the first years. "Goodnight, Elli," he said quietly. Perhaps too quietly because he wasn't even sure if the redhead could hear him. However, instead of going up tot he boys' dormitories, the second year went to sit down in a chair next to Caitlin. He didn't say anything because the girl had her headphones in and seemed like she did not want to be bothered. Fine by me, he thought as he sat there, staring into the fire.

wearing
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:00 pm

♫ Feeling: Tired
♫ Company: Gryffindors
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin waved to the first year boy, then looked up when a professor showed up. When Cameron stepped into the common room, she yawned, "Hey Cam..." She whispered, slipping her headphones around her neck. Caitlin sighed, closing and opening her eyes slowly.

OOC: Why does everything happen in November?! I have a concussion, it's minor though..

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Maia Hart

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 pm

~Celia Edevane, Year 1 Gryffindor~
~~The blind, harmonious witch~~
~Early to bed, early to rise~

(( Entry from Gryffindor Table ))

Lightly on her feet did the young, sightless girl tread. She could hear all sorts of sounds on her way to the Gryffindor common room; from the stones beneath their feet to the busy characters in the paintings. She wasn't very familiar with the paintings here; she had only ever had one hanging above the mantle in her bedroom. It was one of a great beast, she recalled--she had seen it once before she lost her eyesight--but he was incredibly genial and kind. These paintings were of all sorts, but plenty were polite enough to greet her along the way, and she did her best to return the proper respects. Still, it unnerved her--she couldn't tell any of them were there unless she heard them. It was quite a nuisance.

The girl tried her best to keep up with the professor, though keeping an ear out for her footsteps was troublesome while the paintings were making such noise. At last they had arrived; she was quite thankful for the professor for guiding her there. She heard the password and repeated it immediately. "Pro tua somnium. I like that!" she chirped, rolling the "r" and pronouncing it precisely as she had heard it. "Prow TOO-wah SOWM-nee-OOM. Pro TU-a SOM-ni-UM." She turned the phrase about a few times and soon began to create a short little jingle out of it. She stopped, though, when the professor continued to speak.

She tried to catch him before he left, though--there was something rather important she thought she would need to ask. "Ah, excuse me, Professor?" she asked, her hands courteously crossed behind her back. "Could you please help me with my schedule? I'm not sure where I need to go or when."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron grinned slightly, looking at Caitlin instead of the fireplace. "Hey. Tired?" he asked, noting her independent and quiet attitude tonight. Maybe I should just go, he thought, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them and staring into the girl's coconut colored eyes.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:53 am

Charlotte Leavold
Me
First Year Gryffindor
11 Years old~ Single~ Adventuring, what are you doing?
***************~~~```***************``~~~*************

Charlotte hopped down the stairs. She did not have classes today and didn't know what to do. Her cat, Aoife, trotted behind her in to the common room. She sat down and picked up a book. She tried to read a bit, but she could not sit still for more then a few minutes. It was such a beautiful day, might as well go out and explore. But she did not want to explore alone. Charlotte let out a heavy sigh. Instead of exploring she picked up a large charms book, maybe studying would be a better use of her time. The cat bumped her head softly on her side, also egger to walk around a bit.
"Hay girl" She reached out a hand and scratched her head. The cat mewed.
"I know i know, you want to get out of here too" She yawned, the studying was not working well, if anything it was putting her to sleep.

***********~-____-~************

~~Out of Character-   ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~User Image~~~~~
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 pm

♫ Company: Cameron and Gryffindors
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin smiled a little then nodded, "Yeah, long day. You?" She asked, looking over the arm rest and at the boy's soft brown eyes. 'Don't flirt...let him sweep you off your feet...' A tiny voice rung through her head. Caitlin nodded softly to herself, then pulled her headphones from around her neck and handed them to Cameron, going through the songs till she found the one that Sam had heard also, that way he knew she could sing too. Caitlin played the song for him, watching for his feedback.

OOC: Just the voice, not the personn. XD

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Content
✔Status: Single

Sam swept into the common room, having paid a visit to the music room before heading to the common room. He stood in the entry way for a few, scanning the students. He spotted Caitlin sitting with Cameron. He stepped up behind her and lightly covered her eyes. "Guess who," he whispered lightly into her ear.

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm

♫ Company: Cameron and Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking:
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin gasped when her eyes were covered, then someone whispered in her ear. She bit her lip, "Is it...Cersei? No, she sounds different..." She pondered teasingly. She slowly lifted her hand to meet his, "Sam?" Caitlin asked, pulling at his fingers so she could see, before looking up at his eyes, "Definately Sam,"

OOC:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:02 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Content
✔Status: Single

Caitlin gasped when Sam covered her eyes, giving him cause to smile. When she teased him by guessing Cersei, he surprised a chuckle. He got a jolt when she touched his hand and guessed it was him. His eyes seemed to sparkle as his locked with hers. "So, uh, I was thinking... uh, remember this summer? Your song... I was hoping that tomorrow, well, when the music club meets, you could, I dunno, come and sing it. I'd like to hear it live," he finally managed to sputter out. Why is my voice shaking so? Do I like her that much?

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:29 pm

♫ Feeling: Incredibly nervous...
♫ Company: Cameron, Sam, and Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: I hate stage fright!
♫ What am I doing; Talking to Sam
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin's eyes widened at Sam's request. She had never performed in front of anyone, ever. But she couldn't just let Sam down. "Uh, sure...I...I'll just have to...to practice more..." She said nervously. How could she have been so stupid?! Of course she was going to have to preform in front of them, they were a music club after all! She bit her lip, she forgot to tell Sam about her stage fright.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron closed his eyes as he nodded. The first day was always the longest. When Caitlin handed him one of her head phones, he placed it in his ear and listened. The second year's eyes darted up at Samuel as he stepped up behind the girl. "Is that you?" he asked after a moment of listening to the cover. Cameron guessed because he recognized her voice, and the third year seeker asked her to perform it tomorrow.

wearing
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games