Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked into the common room behind Kat and Ariana. His guitar had been left on the couch. Probably by a house elf. "Wow, they know me so well," he said, taking the guitar in his hands and plopping down on the couch. He started playing some Spanish Music for fun. He was actually playing "Malaguena" by Charo, but not a lot of people actually knew about the amazing female guitarist. It was an amazing song that ripped the guitar and still sounded good.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana sat down on a chair near the fireplace, right next to the couch Steele sat on. When her friend began playing a familiar tune, the redhead hummed softly along with the melody from the guitar. She should have been surprised that the English boy knew this song, but she had not dwelled on that fact at all. Instead, her eyes slowly shut as she continued humming.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Getting sleepy.
What am I thinking? Nap time?

Kat walked in behind Steele and her girlfriend, a yawn escaping from her mouth. She covered her mouth and yawned again. "Wow, today was long," she said and slumped down on the couch beside her best friend.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

"It really was. It was boring. I wanted to see Mel, but we were separated," he said as he was playing. Steele had gotten pretty good at talking and playing at the same time. This was a trait that was surprisingly hard for many people, but he had picked up on it. It was still to this day hard to do though. Sometimes he messed up while playing. Luckily, he played this song about 20000 times before so he memorized it.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana rested her head against the arm rests on the plush chair. Slowly, her humming faded until it could no longer be heard. Maybe if she pretended to fall asleep, Steele would shut about about Melinda already. That girl was all he seemed to talk about today. Even Ariana didn't talk about Katrina this much, and neither did Kat about Ari.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Steele kept playing but soon enough the humming faded and it was him and his closest friend just sitting there, while the other was asleep.

"So, tell me more about this new family of yours Kat. Are they good people? I mean, I worry about you sometimes," he said, sitting up so that they were face to face.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Getting sleepy.
What am I thinking? Nap time?

Kat got up from the couch. "I'll be right back, you two," Kat said and headed into the Girl's dormitory. She returned a few moments later in a baggy sweatshirt and purple sweatpants with bunny slippers. She had let her hair down, which now cascaded to her lower back. "So much more comfy."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:45 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff common room

Chloe looked around the room when she got inside. There she noticed Kat and Ariana two fourth years and Steele a third year. "Hey guys." she said before heading up to the dorm room to grab a book to get a head start on reading. Coming back down she took a seat on an empty chair and opened her book to skim through the topics. Maybe Faith would so up to play some wizard's chesses later.

With: Kat, Steele, Ariana

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Steele frowned when Katrina had ignored his question, but he moved on from it. It didn't matter anyway. He turned as someone said hi and he saw Chloe at the door. At least, he thought it was Chloe.

"Hey Chloe," he said, really hoping that was his name, because if it wasn't, he just dug himself in a whole.

"Anybody want to try out my guitar? I want to see if someone can play," he said, smiling at them, hoping to challenge them a bit.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana almost flicked her eyelids open but stopped herself before she did so, still pretending to be asleep. She wanted to learn how to play guitar, and now was the perfect timing. What to do?

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:05 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Chloe glanced up from her book when Steele asked if anyone wanted to try out his guitar. She didn't know the first thing about playing a guitar and probably wouldn't be very good at it. 'Maybe I should be more social...' she thought thinking it was about time she socialized with others. Closing her book she placed it down on the side table. "I would but I don't think I'd be very good at it." Chloe told Steele honestly knowing she had no clue how to even play an instrument.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Steele smiled as she answered. He was glad someone did. "You don't have to be good. I could teach you if you want. All you need to do is learn simple chords and you can play a song. In fact, I know a song that is just written out of a C chord. Here, let me show you." Steele started playing and of course he had to start singing it. He didn't sing as low pitched as the original singer, so to fit his voice, he capoed the 2nd fret to make it higher pitch.

He started playing this and he sang it as well. This is a hit in the states apparently. Soon enough he was finished and he smiled at Chloe.

"Now, if you watched my fingers at all. I was just shifting out of a C chord. Of course, I don't expect you to play something of that level, but you can make a song just out of one chord. So, I can teach you a couple of them and if you put them together: guess what? You got your own song," he said to whomever was listening honestly. He wanted someone else to try.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana tightened her eyelids to keep them shut. Steele should be teaching me how to play the guitar! Although she was jealous of Chloe, she shouldn't have been. The redhead stayed quiet during the song that was played, and about halfway through it, she fell asleep.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Chloe was shocked... he would teach her that was a shock. "Really you would do that?" Chloe said amazed. This was rare for her to actually talk to anyone other than Charlotte and Newlyn so to be able to talk to some who was being so nice it said something to her. 'Hufflepuff's are really kind.' she thought as she watched what Steele was doing.

Man was Steele good Chloe was really impressed. "Wow that was really good." she replied. "That would be really awesome Steele." Chloe answered him really wanting to learn. For once she was actually more interested in something besides her school books.

"Um... could I give it a try?" Chloe asked nervously.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

"Of course, guitar truthfully isn't that hard. You just have to have the right teacher. Here, take it," he said, handing her the guitar and watching with a smile. He was glad someone actually wanted to play. Kat or Ari never did this.

"It is awesome that you want to play. Kat or Ari never want to it seems like. Maybe someday you'll be good enough to record in my at home studio. Get your own song out of it," he said, knowing he was probably helping her out. He didn't want her to be grateful. That wasn't him. He just wanted someone to play guitar with.

Will I ever be the same?

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games