Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:14 am
User Image
                                                  I try to make you see my side
                                                  I always try to stay in line
                                                  But your eyes see right through
                                                  That's all they do.
                                                  I'm getting buried in this place,
                                                  I've got no room, you're in my face,
                                                  Don't say anything, just go away.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys was settled in the common room, a book in front of him as he read silently. It was quiet, which Rhys really enjoyed. There wasn't anyone really bothering him, and the young preteen could just imagine being by himself. He'd already gotten in trouble numerous times this year, and he wasn't particularly in the mood to have yet another argument. However, that was all he seemed to do anymore, and Rhys wasn't sure if he cared enough to changed himself. Besides, what was the point? Being quiet and doing what he was told hadn't helped anything, so why should he bother listening? Deciding to ignore the pang in his chest at the thoughts he was having, he instead got more comfortable sprawled out on the couch to read. At least in a book he knew nothing was going to hurt him. Well, except for one, and he was half-tempted to torch that book. All it did was bring him nothing but grief.

════════════════════════

Location: Ravenclaw Common Room
                                                  Thinking: It's actually nice just relaxing and reading something I want to for a change...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you were dead or still alive
                                                  I don't care (I don't care)
                                                  Just go and leave this all behind,
                                                  I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:15 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔═.♬.═══════════════════════╗

Avian, having done his Ghouls and Ghosts Studies Homework, decided to do something to maybe at least remove the thought of how he didn't like eighty-percent of his electives. And maybe, he thought that maybe practicing his piece from the Music Club would help, since it was simple and something to improve his practice more. Since last year, he'd been practicing the strings in his free time, always hanging out in the common room just to do his thing. Some Ravenclaws who had a habit of observing their surroundings would notice this, maybe some of his classmates knew such as Sybil (because obviously, they're housemates) and some selected few. Thinking he was alone, he just sat down on a vacant seat and opened his thin songbook, searching for some simple piece we mentioned a while ago. 'Oh there it is' He finally found what he wanted, and began to settle his cherished guitar. He began playing the piece, albeit with a slightly slow tempo. Given that it was an acoustic one, he was aware it was kind of irritating to his fingers at first then he got used to it. It wasn't perfectly done, but at least he was able to nail it in a nice extent and at least it sounded just right. He didn't seem to acknowledge anyone who were probably just passing in an out the room, he was just too busy for that.

╚═.♬.═══════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "Hopefully this piece doesn't go off..."
With : Himself so far [Rhys Hamilton-Blake]
Attire : Casual with Guitar

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys was in the middle of a pretty engrossing chapter when he heard someone strumming a guitar. He frowned, his fingers curling around the book before he looked up from it to see who was playing. While he normally didn't mind people trying to play, he however did mind it when all he wanted was peace and quiet. No one in his family could come into the common room, and generally it was quiet. Well, until now. He sighed, biting his lip and clearing his throat. "Do you have to do that in the common room? Can't you do that up in your dorm or something?" He was trying to be polite, but his tone came off a bit more snappy than usual. Sighing, he rubbed his forehead and simply tried to focus on his book again.

════════════════════════

Thinking: It's actually nice just relaxing and reading something I want to for a change...
                                                  OOC:

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:02 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Avian was also in the middle of enjoying the piece and feeling it (Dramatic yes, but knowing Avian, it is abit normal of seeing him being abit dramatic), when somebody really had to snap in the middle of the piece. He finally messed up with the strummings that he stopped playing and slapped the strings above the soundhole, the musician didn't seem to like the tone of the student. Sighing, he turned to look at the kid, a white-haired kid. Wait, which one? He knew that there were like two types of white-haired people in Ravenclaw so far: A Head Boy and a Ravenclaw Docker. Right, he heard alot about that kid, Avian even heard that he even dared the Professor Hill (when they shouldn't), costing some points from Ravenclaw. He had to admit though, that was the most stupid thing a Ravenclaw would ever done.

Avian sighed and narrowed his eyes in annoyance, as if he was quite easily offended, "What about you?" He asked, with a voice quite irritating and his face showing it, "Do you have to be a killjoy and shoo your housemate away in a bloody common room? They didn't call it a Common room for no reason." Losing the appetite to continue playing the piece, he picked up his songbook and began flipping the pages, hoping for something that catches his grey eye. Ugh, he hated killjoys and he always do.

[OOC : Yikes.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "What the heck is his problem?"
With : Rhys Blake-Hamilton

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys rolled his eyes. Honestly, he hadn't asked if the guy could stop playing, only if he could play somewhere else. Besides, what, were other Ravenclaws supposed to try and ignore him when they were trying to study? He wanted to simultaneously chuck his book at the older student and facepalm, but resigned himself to simply glaring in his direction. "People study here. Or read. Or do other activities that could prompt someone to want quiet instead of noise. Call me a killjoy if you want, but you're the one being rude about not respecting other people." He then pointedly ignored the older student and returned to his book. Seriously, how the heck did people even deal with this, anyway?

════════════════════════

OOC:

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Avian squinted his eyes behind his red spectacles at the kid, because he didn't see the point of why was he even lectured about the definition of a Common Room. He didn't even noticed him here, he didn't even looked at him. Avian didn't even give a shite when someone was making noise when he's studying, so what was the point? 'Oh Lord, give me strength to deal with this prat,' He pinched the bridge of his nose looking irritated as he was flipping the pages of the book, he already knew what people do in a Common Room. The young one didn't have to remind him something he knew all along.

And noise? Really? Since when was classical music even noise?! That made Avian insulted and offended because really, he wasn't even doing rock music when he could have done it. "Wow," He sounded offended, his eyebrows seemed to crease when it was rare, "Since when is Classical Music considered noise? Of all the people I've known--- You know what? Nevermind. Just mind your own business while I'll mind mine because I didn't even know you were here in the first place," He sighed heavily and then now the other guy continued talking about Avian being rude and disrespectful towards people. He finally lost his patience and dropped his songbook, then faced the young student with glaring eyes, "Okay, you know what? I don't know what's your problem. Now you're telling me I'm the disrespectful one just because I'm making, oh what did you say? Noise? You're the one who was doing the disrespectful thing to someone who isn't even doing anything to you, shooing people in a room meant for recreational activities is really disrespectful."

Thinking : "What the heck is his problem?"
With : Rhys Hamilton-Blake

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina stood by the doorway, and made sure all her charges were accounted for before allowing the door to be shut behind them. Having led them into the circular room, she gestured toward the staircases, and said, "All right, girls' dorms are to the left, boys' to the right. Your trunks will have already been brought up. Word of warning to the boys, any of you attempt to go up to visit the girls, and you will soon learn just how Sisyphus felt."

Selina looked around at the incoming First Years, and smiled warmly at them, before saying a few things she wished she'd been told when she first started at the school. "Now, before we all retire for the evening, I have a few bits of advice. Get some rest, if you can, tomorrow is the start of class, and things can get overwhelming here if you're not careful. Now, the Sorting Hat put you all here because you're supposed to be quite bright and erudite -- get over it. None of us here is all that and a bag of crisps, not you, not me, none of us. Your teachers will not hesitate to flunk you, your rivals will deride you, your enemies will do their level best to get the better of you, and trust me, you will make them. Stick together, treat each other like family, because the time may come when each other will be all you have. Also, go, make friends, and don't allow yourselves to get sidetracked by nonsense or fall behind in your studies. How you prepare to deal with all these things now will determine your future success or failure. Now, then, for something a little less serious, I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the school when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all the conversations ever spoken, every thought and word ever exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. Um, yeah, have a little fun, relax, get some sleep, the real journey stands before us all."

Quote:
                                            stitchkin babe

Quote:
                                            Utsuha Moon

Quote:
                                            Devlyn Maycry

Quote:
                                            The Shiny Furret

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image
Alice Beckstead

Time: 2033-2034
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Once the riddle was guessed, Alice led the way into the common room, and once everyone was accounted for she shut the door and stepped into the circular room. Nodding towards the two staircases she said, "On the right is the girls' dorms and on the left the boys' dorms. Your trunks have already been brought up. Girls are not allowed in the boys dorm and vice versa. In fact there are enchantments to ensure that no boy will ever make it to the girls dorms. Girls, please don't see this as an invitation to the boys dorms. Everyone deserves their privacy."

Taking a deep breath she said, "Now, time for bed. Tomorrow is the first day of class. I wish all of you the best of luck and don't be afraid to ask for help from your seniors."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: I will post in the common room tonight. Feel free to answer the riddle.}
                                                    Miss GryffindorK
                                                    Connor Overton

Diamond Wales
                                                    Glynn Llewlyn

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                    Tiernan Yaxley

Essy ze Ninja
                                                    Gavin Selwyn

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth Year RavenclawPurebloodHead of the Music Clubspace

User Image
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
                                              I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
                                              To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
                                              I held you close as we both shook for the last time, take a good hard look!

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian had one whole desk filled with books and parchment one Saturday afternoon. It was probably around 4 pm but he was already tired, must be because he skipped breakfast... or lunch. He couldn't tell which, he didn't know if he was starting to lose track of time as he had a lot of things in his mind. He had to pass all of these OWLs to remind his father that even if he passed these subjects with flying colors, he was still going to tell him that it was useless anyway and would want to be a rock star... Not that he told him that before. He sighed really deeply and he buried his face with his arms, shaking his hand. He was just so tired, he wanted to just leave the house and maybe travel to America or something, but he wasn't sure how to do that.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
                                              I'm okay, I'm okay now, but you really need to listen to me
                                              Because I'm telling you the truth! I mean this! I'm okay [Trust me]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              Ɯιтн [Grace Mitchell, soon] αт [Common Room]

𝓤𝓷𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝒆𝓭𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓣𝓱𝒆𝓶𝒆 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰

< 𝓞𝓾𝓽.𝓞𝒇.𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 >
                                              OOC STUFF

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Common Room

Grace had been studying in the library when her cousin Dakota found her. He’d been bugging her about Avian again. It was like he was taking over for her sisters. Pushing him off he casually mentioned he’d just passed by the common room and noticed Avian there. Taking that as a sign to get up and head back to the common room, Grace reluctantly packed up her stuff. Kota needed to find a hobby besides writing because it wasn’t keeping him busy. Neither was his girlfriend Feather or his studying for NEWTs. Rolling her eyes at the thought she headed back to the common room.

"What gets broken without being held?" The knocker asked the sixth year.

"A promise." Grace answered easily enough before heading inside the common room. Just as Dakota mentioned there was Avian, desk covered and seemingly exhausted. Taking a breath she walked over to him. Today was the day! “Hi Avian, you look like you could use a break.” She told him, books still in hand. That sounded weird coming from her since she always insisted her studies come first. “Um… I’ve been meaning to ask you.” Grace began before freezing for a moment. She used to be so, talkative as a child. Where did that go? Closing her eyes she took one last deep breath before spewing it out. “Would you like to go out with me sometime?” Blinking at how quickly she’d said it, Grace instantly flushed. Oh god what if he says no?!

User Image

With: Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:53 pm

User Image
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means

Avian blinked when someone just told him that he could use a break, well, of course he knew that the voice was Grace's. Turning to her and adjusting his red glasses, he blinked again and greeted abit tiredly, "Hello, Grace, how'd you do? And um..." He stared at his book about Ghosts and Ghouls before closing the book with a seemingly sharp shut. It was weird too, wasn't she the type to just study and study in the library? Avian could not help it but he just found it really funny, "Yeah, I could use some, and you should too," He said jokingly, "I mean, as far as I know, your NEWTs starts not until next year,"

His grey eyes blinked behind his spectacles when Grace was meaning to ask him something, he was half-tempted to frown because he thought that she might be asking him again if he was okay. He was okay. Definitely fine. Even if he wasn't, he wouldn't go tell her, either. But, for her sake, he tried to control his facial expressions. "Go ahead and ask?" He said with raised eyebrows, still assuming that she might be getting him to talk about his own problems. That assumption was shattered though when it turned out that she was literally asking him out on a date, and at one point he forgot his drowsiness for a few minutes. Eyes went wide, Avian felt like his face was burning and it didn't make sense to him because for Heaven's bloody sake, it's nearly winter. "I... He stammered, as he seemed to lost his focus to formulate his thoughts, so he cleared his throat, "I-- Sure, I-I would love to. Where and when?" Sheesh, he never felt this flustered before, not even during the time when he and Grace when on a Valentine's Auction date.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

< 𝓞𝓾𝓽.𝓞𝒇.𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 >
                                              OOC STUFF

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Common Room

Grace smiled at Avian. He was right, NEWTs were a year away. However you never could be too prepared. At least that’s what she kept telling everyone, especially those pushing her. Well they were about to get what they wanted. “Pretty good thanks and you’re right. I just can’t help but stay on top of things.” She told him before adding sheepishly. “Even if I am weeks ahead.” Maybe she was a tad excessive but it was her future, one she still wasn’t sure about. She thought she knew but turns out she came to a crossroads. Oh well that could wait she supposed.

The moment Avian told her to go head Grace got bigger butterflies in her stomach. She figured he hadn’t a clue what she was going to ask. Maybe he had his own ideas but definitely not the actual question she wished to bring up. Sure she supposed that the first thought would be her asking about his problems, she’d been awfully curious about that one at the beginning of the year.

Once the question of whether he wanted to go out with her came out of her mouth, Grace froze. She was deathly afraid that he’d turn her down. However, when he told her he’d love to, her heart skipped a beat, and her eyes went big and bright. “Um… I… I hadn’t really thought that far ahead…” She told him hesitantly. “Oh! How about this coming weekend? Hogsmeade village at the Brews and Stews Café?” She suggested rather energetically. Grace swore her cousin was rubbing off on her.

User Image

With: Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:47 am

User Image

Avian shrugged and turned his chair facing her. He saw himself as one of those unlikely Ravenclaws, sure he could be clever if he felt like it but he was more musically intelligent than academically. Besides, he's a Lovette-- a family of prissy Ravenclaws, he was probably bound to have anything to do with brains. While his Uncle Kery's family was kind of smart as well, they were much fun to be with than Avian's own parents... Even if Gypsy has her obnoxious taste of the arts but he'll just respect her for that. He could not help but smirk and he replied jokingly, "Well, I can't blame you. We're Ravenclaws, I think it's bound to happen to all of us," But okay, to be fair, Nike was pretty much like that too... Except nowadays she has her own plate to deal with people more than her own plans, much to his surprise.

Avian could not help but laugh when Grace admitted that she hadn't thought of that far ahead, but well to be fair he didn't think ahead about their Auction Date either, so both of them were even; He was just a tiny thirteen-year old back then. With her energetic proposal that the place would take place in Hogsmeade in a Cafe, he could not help but smile before answer, "Sure thing, I'll be looking forward for it," Him hanging out with Grace was much better than dreading of having to hang out with that bloody Slytherin fiancee named Sera Avery, she was a bore for him and it was already bad enough. But then, his father has his really terrible taste of women, no wonder why he didn't get a date as awesome as Avian's during his school life.

< 𝓞𝓾𝓽.𝓞𝒇.𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 >
                                              Next Post Hogsmeade with some time zoom? o3o

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Seventh Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅶ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅶ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina stood by the doorway, and made sure all her charges were accounted for before allowing the door to be shut behind them. Having led them into the circular room, she gestured toward the staircases, and said, "All right, girls' dorms are to the left, boys' to the right. Word of warning to the boys, any of you attempt to go up to visit the girls, and you will soon learn just how Sisyphus feels every morning."

Selina looked around at the incoming First Years, and smiled warmly at them, before saying a few things she wished she'd been told when she first started at the school. "Now, before we all retire for the evening, I have a few bits of advice. Get some rest, if you can, tomorrow is the start of class, and things can get overwhelming here if you're not careful. Now, the Sorting Hat put you all here because you're supposed to be quite bright and erudite -- get over it. None of us here is all that and a bag of crisps, not you, not me, none of us. Your teachers will not hesitate to flunk you, your rivals will deride you, your enemies will do their level best to get the better of you, and trust me, you will make them. By the way, the Headmaster wasn't joking: there are valid reasons why the Forbidden Forrest is exactly that. Should you be foolish enough to venture into it, and encounter some of its denizens, if you're not fortunate enough to escape with your life, they might find enough of you to send home to your families in a matchbox."

After pausing a moment to let her warning sink in, the Seventh Year added, in a less serious tone. "Stick together, treat each other like family, because the time may come when each other will be all you have. Also, go, make friends, and don't allow yourselves to get sidetracked by nonsense or fall behind in your studies. How you prepare to deal with all these things now will determine your future success or failure."

"Tomorrow starts your first year here, and marks the beginning of my seventh, the beginning of your journey and the ending of mine, a nice bit of symmetry, I think. I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the castle when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying." She chuckled softly, and then added sheepishly, "Um, yeah, have a little fun, relax, get some sleep. We all have miles to go and promises to keep."

murruelecreuset

[quote"Xistund"]

night_crawler_andy

oyehh

════════════════════════
                                      OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:00 am
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

A B I G A I L . D E V A U X
        xxxxxxxx (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE)

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
        Ravenclaw xxxFirst Year xxxPure Blood

Following the others through the door, Abigail made sure not to allow it to close before she could get through. There was no telling if she could solve the next riddle, especially if she was having trouble with the first one. Upon entering the Common Room, Selina began to describe the dorm locations, girls to the right and boys to the left. She also made a reference that went over Abigail’s head, though she just continued to smile and ignored it.

After everyone was gathered inside, Selina began to give some advice to the group. Abigail tried to listen and take as many mental notes as she could. She felt that if Selina was taking the time to give them advice, it would be best to follow what she had to say. Though Abigail may not follow every step that was mentioned, she knew that it would probably help to just smile and listen.

As Selina came to an end to her speech beautifully and it made Abigail blush. “Tomorrow starts your first year here, and marks the beginning of my seventh, the beginning of your journey and the ending of mind, a nice bit of symmetry, I think.” Just hearing her say that statement sent chills down Abigail’s spine. And as she finished with, “But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.” A small tear formed in her right eye. Selina’s speech was so surprisingly touching even though they just meet. Wiping the tear, Abigail giggled after Selina did and nodded as to show her that she understood the point she was trying to get across.

Looking around, Abigail noticed how beautiful the Common Room actually was. It was truly stunning. There was so much to look at and there was no way to take it all in at once. Spotting a table over by a statue, Abigail headed over to sit down. As she sat down, she looked at the statue. It appeared to be a woman, but who was she. Abigail was clueless, but she was gorgeous, even as a statue. Bringing her attention back to the group she glanced through the other first years in search for a particular individual. Spotting her, Abigail smiled and called out, “Mina.” Abigail waved and gestured for the girl to join her. She was disappointed that she had not gotten the chance at the Ravenclaw table to chat with her, but now seemed like the perfect time. Hopefully Mina still wanted to talk to her though.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
                    ȴocation : ravenclaw common room
                    ɦealth : 100%
                    ϝeelings : happy
                    ʗompany : by herself for now
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

murruelecreuset

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash