Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Advance Flying and Quidditch Ref~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John chuckled. He was remembering that she usually made him laugh. "Is that so. Guess I'll have to embarrass them in teaching Quidditch maneuvers." His memory was coming back. Just her name and what they did. He had a smile on his face. He was serious and she was fun back when they were students. And he did enjoy having fun. "Show them how we did it before they had brooms."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 pm

User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
|Arithmancy Professor | Former Gryffindor | Quidditch Fanatic |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira laughed at John's comment. "Good luck with that, John. I just hope my students actually show up to class this year. I had a total of two students last term, and I never saw either of them." she said, glancing at the sorting that was going on for a moment, then turning back to her longtime friend. "So, Advanced Flying, eh? Fun class. And Quidditch Ref? Also fun. I never miss a game. Gryffindor played excellently last year, and won the Quidditch cup." she added. She couldn't wait for the matches to start up again.

{OOC:}

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Oh yeah! | What am I humming?: Nothing |

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 pm

~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John felt bad that she never had a student show. But was happy to her they won the cup. "We were just as good. Though I'm glad you never missed a game." Spirit flew and gently landed on her shoulder. Rubbing against her. John chuckled. Spirit liked certain people. "Well... either you have a food or Spirit just likes you." He whistled having Spirit land on his left arm. Spirit's talons going where his ring finger should be. He looked up at her and smiled. "Care to have a seat? Oh you're sitting. Never mind."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira was surprised to see the falcon snuggling into her. She gave it a light pet before it flew away. "Well, I don't have any food for him, so he must like me. ... Yeah. I love Quidditch, even now that I'm a professor. The action. The excitement. The thrill. It's just wonderful. ... Uhh, yes. I am currently in a sitting position." she said in response to all of his statements and comments. Risu crawled out of the top of her hair, sleepy from his nap, and crawled down to Akira's lap, curling up in her hands.

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Oh yeah! | What am I humming?: Nothing |

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 pm

~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John nodded he could see why he liked her. He noticed the squirrel and so did Spirit. Spirit looked at it playfully. "Who do we got there? A squirrel. What's its name? And Spirit won't hurt it. Spirit tends to like rats more than anything else." Spirit flapped it's wings wanting to play. Poking the squirrel with his beak Spirit rubbed his head against it. "No Spirit. No doing that. Sorry about that. Spirit likes making friends with squirrels."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 pm

User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

As Risu curled into a ball, Akira held her up so John could see her better, and so Spirit would not get to her. "This is Risu. She's my little baby. She can't fly yet, but we're working on it." she replied, stroking Risu's soft fur. The baby squirrel was as pocket-sized as could be. Akira heard the hat call Gryffindor a few times, and watched as new students joined the ranks of her house.

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Fun times with a friend | What am I humming?: Nothing yet |

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:15 pm

User Image
User Image

The splendor of the hall never diminished did it? It had been four years since he had set foot in this place and for that it was only for his twin's graduation. Stone floors still shined brightly, the starry sky still twinkled above him although the crowd was different. Back then it was full of the families and friends of the graduates and the graduates themselves. Then he had stood between his father and mother looking up at his twin unable to shake the thought that he should have been there wtih him. It wasn't Xenos' fault he hadn't been but still, it hadn't been easy. Thankfully his twin always understood, always caught on to his mood. They had a party of their own with their friends and family for Xerxes when they returned home. Just because he didn't have a fancy degree didn't mean he was worth any less. Still it felt weird to be walking in this place. Hopefully he didn't get lost, that would be embarrassing. 'oh professor can you help me? I can't find my way to the potions classroom.' 'Sorry kid I have no idea where I'm going either.' Xerxes couldn't help the small chuckle that left him. Oh Xenos must be laughing at him now. He could feel his twin's smirk all the way across the country.

One hand came up to brush dark hair from his face as he glanced down the table. The place was filling up and already students were being sorted. He knew none of these people accept for the Headmistress who had hired him. Silently he hoped he wasn't the only new staff, that would be weird. Heck he hadn't even met the man he was working with! Well as long as he found the library all was well. A soft chirping thrill met his ears before a beak lightly nipped at his ear. "Hey mister. I know you're hungry but this isn't home. You want something so bad go find a mouse." Xerxes said chuckling a bit. Sonex clicked lightly again in his ear despite his master's teasing. A hand came up to scratch lightly at the raven's side where he rested on Xerxes' right shoulder. The raven had been with him a long time and it went without saying where Xerxes went so did Sonex. He couldn't help but notice he wasn't the only one with a bird on their person. Down a few was a man with a rather handsome falcon and the woman next to him appeared to have some sort of squirrel with her. Pets...gotta love them.

Turning his dark blue eyes out onto the crowd below he smiled lightly as another student was picked for Ravenclaw. That had been Xenos' house and he wouldn't deny he had a fondness for people who were like his brother. He could almost imagine his twin sitting there, his pure white hair and skin a brilliant pop of color in those black robes with the blue and bronze of Ravenclaw on him. Sitting next to him would have been Xenos' old friend Zamir probably lost in that damned notebook of his. Not to far away was Slytherin and Xerxes found himself wondering what Dante was like back when he was here. Would he have accepted the small boy hanging around his twin had he gone here? Xerxes didn't have an answer for that. For Hufflepuff he could just see Yuan a quiet boy lost in day dreams back then. Lightly he pursed his lips briefly in thought as he came to Gryffindor. He had never seen pictures of Tamara as a girl and it made it difficult to imagine his ex here. What trouble they all must have gotten into back then. A smile came to his face as he imagined the trouble these students would get in as well. That was half the fun wasn't it? See what you can do and see what you can get away with.

The past no longer matters
I will not let the years I've lost affect me.
All I care about is my life now.

User Image

Come along for a ride: Sonex, the other professors
Not for your ears: This feels so weird
At the ready: 11 3/4" Blackthorn, Phoenix Feather Core. Supple wood with a slightly knobby appearance.
Twin chat: ....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

User Image
What's it's like, to be me I'll be you.
Just to see what it'd be like to feel your pain, you feel mine.
Go inside each others mind.
Just to see what we find.

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Former Ravenclaw ~ Astronomy 4 - 7 Teacher ~ Halfboold ~ Beauitiful

Becky watched as first year's got select into their houses, she was very silent, and was smiling. She leaned back into her chair and sipped her drink. She didn't mind talking to the other professors, but was known to like the silents abit more while eating.

[[OOC: ]]

Look at s**t threw each other's eyes.
But don't let them say you ain't beautiful, oh.
They can all get f**ked, just stay true to you so,
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

User Image

~Shadow, Rebecca's cat~

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John smiled. "Well Spirit can try. Otherwise I can." A young flying squirrel. That couldn't fly yet. He smiled as more and more first years were called to Gryffindor. Though frowned when some were called to others. "Any students I should keep an eye on? Trouble makers, rude kids, smart-mouths. Besides all of Slytherin." He remembered how rude some of those kids were. He grabbed his pipe and smoked it a bit. Trying to calm down. "Sorry... I developed smoking after a few accidents and can't stop."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:25 pm

User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira gazed out at the crowd of students. "I don't rightfully know. I never did get to meet any of them last term. And from what I hear, not all Slytherins are bad. The captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team, for example, is a very kind lad. Or so the stories go." she said, searching the Slytherin table for this boy she had heard about. The smell of smoke caught her attention, and she turned back to face John. "Oh, it's quite alright. It doesn't bother me any." she said with the faintest of smiles. She was glad she ran into her old housemate, but wondered where Amity was...

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Fun times with a friend | What am I humming?: Nothing yet |

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:37 pm

~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John smiled a sad smile. Addiction that wasn't easy. But a nice Slytherin? Miracles usually happened. "I tried to stop... but I can't." He sighed. He was glad he wasn't dead yet. Another group of professors joined them. They were growing while kids were being sorted. "Looks like we might have some new players. Who is the best now?" He didn't know any kids. And had not seen any games lately.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm

User Image
~Professor Amity Carter~
┃ Ӎommy ┃Ӷavenclaw ┃ Ҁooking щith Ӎagic ┃ Ӎetamorphmagus ┃

═━━═

Amity walked up to the staff table. She sat down beside Akira, her smile very fake. She really missed her baby and husband. "Hullo Akira..." she said, looking at her friend. Akira was talking to a new teacher, so Amity waved slightly.

Wearing

═━━═

Daughters are Angels sent from above

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm

User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira shrugged her shoulders. "I can't really say. They're all great. Sam Meridith, though, is a wicked Seeker. Caught three Snitches last term. One in try-outs and two in the matches. I'd say he was one of the main reasons Gryffindor won last term. And Dominic Montague, a Slytherin, has a wicked aim with those bludgers." she said. Then, a voice caught her attention. She turned to see her best friend, Amity, sit beside her. "Hello, Amity. I was wondering what was taking so long. How's Cameron? And little Chroma? ... Hey. What's wrong?" she asked, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. Amity's hair was currently a bright red, compared to her usual light auburn.

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John and Amity | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Fun times with a friend | What am I humming?: Nothing yet |
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 pm

User Image
~Professor Amity Carter~
┃ Ӎommy ┃Ӷavenclaw ┃ Ҁooking щith Ӎagic ┃ Ӎetamorphmagus ┃

═━━═

Amity sighed. "A-always quidditch, eh? Chroma... she's fine. So's Cameron. she said. She held out a picture and smiled. Her smile was wavering, but she didn't care. She would have to wait until winter break to see her baby.

Wearing

═━━═

Daughters are Angels sent from above

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 pm

~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John waved to the teacher that just them. Akira knew her. He shrugged and faced forward. Sam and Dominic? They might be in his class. He wouldn't know what they look like. He turned back to Akira and her friend. Amity? Yes it was Amity. "Hello. I'm John Filkins the new teacher and referee." He put his pipe away when he heard baby. Maybe this would be a reason to stop smoking.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games