Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:04 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

How's it going Zar, life treating you well at the moment? Long time no talk.

Its been okay. Last semester of college to get my computer science degree. And yes it has been a while. How have you been doing?

That's exciting, almost there.

I've been busy, I'm now the office manager at work and basically run everything outside of making super important business decisions. Also have 1 kid and am about to have my second in May, so life's has been interesting to say the least. But it's been good. Keeps me busy, I'm surprised I ever have time to get on here.

You come back to hang? Or just stopping through?

Oh geez you have been busy and having a lot of interesting points in your life. That's good to hear though, congratz on the kids. And yeah that is weird how you've got time to be on here let alone be VC haha.

And eh I haven't decided yet. I'd like to hang around for a while maybe rp a little or do a contest or something but time is limited between work and school and hobbies.

Well part of it is I'm on a computer 9 hours a day at work and most of my job runs itself so I have lots of free time at work generally. And on top of that we'very had very little work to do (we are like 3rd party oil and gas so business sucks right now) so I get to be on here a lot haha. As for the VC thing, that was Karan he took over as captain, promoted Kaos and I and then put GW back in charge.

That's fair enough, we'll if you want to jump in a RP arc that we are doing its just starting so you wouldn't miss anything. But I totally understand, I'm lucky to be on when I can, there are times I'm not on for weeks sometimes. Totally would be cool to have you, the return of the Bug King!

Oh isn't that interesting. Still remember when Karan started out in the guild as a little brat and I actually got in trouble for smacking him around lol. Now he's leading the guild. That's pretty cool. Also yeah I could see why business would be slow at a gas/oil company but that'll pick back up in the summer. I currently just work as a shift lead at a gas station.

And eh yeah I looked over it and tried to understand the new rp rules and don't quite get it all. I'll probably have to carefully read over the stuff when I'm not tired and try to get an understanding of things before I decide if I am going to rp or not.

Ya the new rp can be a bit confusing especially since it went through a major change a year after it started (not sure of everything got explained the second time or not) but if you have questions about it ask away. I should be able to answer, and I will say we are more lenient on some things than we were when the new rp started. But once you get it it's fairly easy and really allows you to do what you want for the most part while still allowing us to give the thing a story when we want to. The main reason it got restarted was because we had people who would whip out 15 Digimon to demolish a new tamer, so we decided to balance it a bit to give the new guys a chance. Honestly I like the change a lot and it gives us a more congruent history this time around.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:05 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Yep that'll basically take the whole thing up.

But you'll still be around to chat next week, right?
Unless work is super duper busy?

Yep should be at least through Wednesday

What happens after Wednesday?

4 day weekend that includes my daughter birthday, easter and my parents being in town for a week. So no free time haha

Well, no free time for Gaia but it sounds like plenty of fun times thats in store for you.

Yep I think so, should be a good week!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:16 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

I've been busy, I'm now the office manager at work and basically run everything outside of making super important business decisions. Also have 1 kid and am about to have my second in May, so life's has been interesting to say the least. But it's been good. Keeps me busy, I'm surprised I ever have time to get on here.

Oh geez you have been busy and having a lot of interesting points in your life. That's good to hear though, congratz on the kids. And yeah that is weird how you've got time to be on here let alone be VC haha.

And eh I haven't decided yet. I'd like to hang around for a while maybe rp a little or do a contest or something but time is limited between work and school and hobbies.

Well part of it is I'm on a computer 9 hours a day at work and most of my job runs itself so I have lots of free time at work generally. And on top of that we'very had very little work to do (we are like 3rd party oil and gas so business sucks right now) so I get to be on here a lot haha. As for the VC thing, that was Karan he took over as captain, promoted Kaos and I and then put GW back in charge.

That's fair enough, we'll if you want to jump in a RP arc that we are doing its just starting so you wouldn't miss anything. But I totally understand, I'm lucky to be on when I can, there are times I'm not on for weeks sometimes. Totally would be cool to have you, the return of the Bug King!

Oh isn't that interesting. Still remember when Karan started out in the guild as a little brat and I actually got in trouble for smacking him around lol. Now he's leading the guild. That's pretty cool. Also yeah I could see why business would be slow at a gas/oil company but that'll pick back up in the summer. I currently just work as a shift lead at a gas station.

And eh yeah I looked over it and tried to understand the new rp rules and don't quite get it all. I'll probably have to carefully read over the stuff when I'm not tired and try to get an understanding of things before I decide if I am going to rp or not.

Ya the new rp can be a bit confusing especially since it went through a major change a year after it started (not sure of everything got explained the second time or not) but if you have questions about it ask away. I should be able to answer, and I will say we are more lenient on some things than we were when the new rp started. But once you get it it's fairly easy and really allows you to do what you want for the most part while still allowing us to give the thing a story when we want to. The main reason it got restarted was because we had people who would whip out 15 Digimon to demolish a new tamer, so we decided to balance it a bit to give the new guys a chance. Honestly I like the change a lot and it gives us a more congruent history this time around.

Well 2 examples of my uncertainty are first with my otamamon line it goes Otamamon - (unexpected) Coelamon - (unexpected) Waruseardramon - Plesiomon(All of this is from the same digimon). DMA has changed since I got this so waruseadramon to plesiomon is now only possibly by DNA and since these are unexpected digivolves would this be considered a synthed line? That part confused me since so many of my digimon are unexpected or mutant digivolved so I would be limited in my options if they all counted as synthed.

Other thing is something like my Zeedmilleniummon: http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/dexzeedmillenniu.shtml on DMA the first thing it does is call him a wicked god so would that be considered a title for the power rankings or not?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

4 day weekend that includes my daughter birthday, easter and my parents being in town for a week. So no free time haha

Well, no free time for Gaia but it sounds like plenty of fun times thats in store for you.

And then is there anything exciting happening at work?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:21 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

Well 2 examples of my uncertainty are first with my otamamon line it goes Otamamon - (unexpected) Coelamon - (unexpected) Waruseardramon - Plesiomon(All of this is from the same digimon). DMA has changed since I got this so waruseadramon to plesiomon is now only possibly by DNA and since these are unexpected digivolves would this be considered a synthed line? That part confused me since so many of my digimon are unexpected or mutant digivolved so I would be limited in my options if they all counted as synthed.

Other thing is something like my Zeedmilleniummon: http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/dexzeedmillenniu.shtml on DMA the first thing it does is call him a wicked god so would that be considered a title for the power rankings or not?

As long as the Digimon came from the same art in the guild then they are a normal line. A synthetic lines means you used digimon from multiple sets of art to make 1 Digimon line, so you should be good.

As for title, it would not, we only use the titles they have been given in the guild, so if you check the digimon list on the first page and a digimon has a title there, then they are titled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:23 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

hopefully a quick week and then a break  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:24 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

hopefully a quick week and then a break

Nothing interesting at work?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7

As long as the Digimon came from the same art in the guild then they are a normal line. A synthetic lines means you used digimon from multiple sets of art to make 1 Digimon line, so you should be good.

As for title, it would not, we only use the titles they have been given in the guild, so if you check the digimon list on the first page and a digimon has a title there, then they are titled.

Okay that makes a lot more sense then Thanks man.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:21 am
ZarAburame

You bet let me know if I can help in any other way, now off to the Rodeo!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:22 am
lief_7
ZarAburame

Sounds good. I'll probably go make a profile over the next few days for the main rp so I can also sign up for the event.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 am
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame

Sounds good. I'll probably go make a profile over the next few days for the main rp so I can also sign up for the event.

Sweet so now you are in the event! Well once Karan approves it haha. prepare to get struck by lightning i guess  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:27 am
So Lief, how was your fun-filled weekend?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:35 am
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame

Sweet so now you are in the event! Well once Karan approves it haha. prepare to get struck by lightning i guess

Yeah I realized I had to pm him the weapon so I did that and now we wait. And yay lightning biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:39 am
Hope the kind

It was good, although my very pregnant wife regretted her decision to take me to the rodeo, we walk 7 miles just while we were there. That's a lot for her right now haha.

ZarAburame

Oh ya, i can't remember if i ever did that or not haha. oh well. Yep big dragon hits you with lightning. It's brutal!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:40 am
lief_7
Hope the kind

It was good, although my very pregnant wife regretted her decision to take me to the rodeo, we walk 7 miles just while we were there. That's a lot for her right now haha.

You have another kid on the way?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games