Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

The sounds of hooves thundered as Ammar led the group of centaurs towards the location outlined to him by Linda Bella. She had told them everything they needed to hear. Guaranteed that there would be bloodshed, that they would need to fight to have their kin returned to them. She had told them everything they needed to know and now Ammar was acting on that information. He would lead his centaurs to glory! They would help end this 'Family' before they continued their horrible growth.

Together, the herd thundered over the land from the Forest to Hogsmeade, the wind blowing over their skin, fur, and hair. It was exhilarating to Ammar to run across these flat lands. Nothing to hurdle over. Just plains. The dirt was soft as Ammar's hooves sunk in. Still, the sound of his kin echoed in his ears and it urged him forward.

Together, they began their approach to Hogsmeade. He couldn't help but point his bow in the direction they were racing,
"Come on!" he cried over their hooves pounding the ground. They sounded like an earthquake.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:13 pm

User Image
User Image

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Imara ran. She ran as fast as she could, her hooves beating out a steady rhythm on the ground underneath them. The old lady had told Ammar where to find someone named Strike, and about The Family. Sagi's kidnappers. She didn't know about this Strike person, but she would trust them, whoever they were. He could help them find Sagi, help bring her home to them, to the forest, with Imara, where she belonged. She didn't know where she was running to, just that she was running. Her arrows were safely stored and her bow was slung across her chest, ready for firing at a moment's notice. Following closely behind Ammar, she looked upon their path curiously. It would lead to Hogsmeade, this she knew. Ammar called to them over the beating of the herd's feet, and she nodded, even though he couldn't see it with her being behind him. "Right behind you!" she shouted back. Her eyes were set in determination. She was ready to bring her friend home.

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 pm

((Centaurs should post here and then make their way to Hogsmeade Streets and catch up with the Herd))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 pm

User Image
☾ Serallius ☽
A roaming centaur...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Serallius ran, keeping up with the rest of the herd in their quest to save Sagittarius. The pounding of their hooves echoed through the ground, producing this earthquake-like feeling. Seeing the determination from his fellow centaurs, he couldn't help but feel the motivation himself, to save one of their kind from the wizards' clutches.

With the aid of a woman Ser never met, the centaurs now had a direction, a lead to their lost foal. The stallion ran with all his might, getting his mind ready for a battle that would ensue.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 pm

((Posted with Kat's permission))

User Image

There are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

She had told them everything she could. Guided their hands towards where they needed to be. The centaurs had taken that information and left. They ran with it, so to speak. They were eager to get their little one back, and Linda was glad to have helped two people since her return. First Inari, now Ammar. It was no coincidence. The vampires had always told her that they did not believe in accidents or luck, they believed in fate. That fate moved their actions. Who was she to argue with them? They had lived longer than she and knew the ways of the world in a language she could not ever hope to grasp.

When the centaurs had all left, leaving only her old self standing there in their sleeping ground, Linda turned and walked deeper into the forest. She crossed a stream, and stepped over stones. There was no rush. She was going no where important. This did not need to be sped up. There was no need to.

When she reached a river, she stopped. With a slow motion, she bent down towards the ground. Her hand was pressed against the grassy earth and she eased herself onto the coldness of it. Lying down, she felt her entire backside getting wet from the dew. The stars above her were brilliantly shining, reminding her of days gone by that she had done this as a child at Hogwarts. She would sneak out here, to this very spot, and sit in silence, staring up at the sky as the river ran. That river always ran. It never died, it never stopped for anything. Linda had always wished to be like this river.

And the stars. They always shined, didn't they? They might flicker, for a second, but they always returned to their original shine. They were relentless. Fighting to stay awake. Linda had admired them as well as a child. They were always shining bright when she needed them most.

From her robes pocket, she pulled out a locket, holding it tightly in her hand. How long had she had this silly old thing? Years. Even before she had graduated Hogwarts. Years. It was years old. It gave her strength when she had none. Like the stars in the sky or the river right beside her, it gave her strength to carry on.

She popped it open, whispering to herself, "It's like you said, sister," she smiled, tears forming in her eyes as she looked up at the picture of her sister smiling back at her, "It's exactly how you said it would happen. You just needed me to do this one thing, didn't you?" the tears rolled down the sides of her face, towards the earth. She would feed the forest with her tears and her now dying body.

"I'm glad I got to see you... one last time," Linda whispered even softer, closing the locket in her hands with a snap. The pain was starting to take over her body. She was dying now. Her many years in Germany, the straining of her body, was finally taking its toll on her. Something in her was failing, just like her beloved sister had told her it would. Linda's hands clenched the locket tightly, the pain unbearable in her body.

The last thing she remembered was the face of her sister, crying with her, as they discussed what had to be done. To save the world. Her sister, the vampire.

User Image

User Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Forbidden Forest/ Forest Edge

A loud pop sounded the arrival of the large group of centaurs and one lone wizard. Ronyo turned and looked over the centaurs quickly to make sure none of them got splinched in the trip. Seeing no signs of sudden shouts or cries Ronyo smiled and bowed again to the centaurs. He was proud to have fought alongside creatures that were considered by everyone to be a warrior class. Every centaur had fought with true strength and skill and Ronyo would make sure to stop by once before he graduated to see them once more.

"Here we are, I apologies for any turning of stomachs from the trip. I wish to thank you for all of your honorable actions this night, and will make sure more know of the noble battle you fought. I am honored to have fought alongside you all," With that Ronyo gave a final bow and then vanished once again, to move on to Honeydukes and check on the students.

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Sagittarius was so glad that everything was over. The vampires... She hoped that everything was alright for them. Cries from friends and allies, her heart could not bare any longer. It changed her, but she didn't want to change. Not yet. She wanted to be innocent, reckless, blind to the suffering of others. She wanted to relive those blissful days when she could still run through the grassy hills of the Forbidden Forest. She wanted to go back when she was barely ten years old. But Sagittarius couldn't.

Silent and calm, Sagi gently placed a hand on the broad shoulder of the wizard warrior that had talked to her earlier. To go home in the shortest amount of time was Sagi's wish. To sleep in the comforting proximity to her kind, to sleep like a foal dreaming of the incandescent days. She wished for so much, this little mare.

Sagi felt numb, as if she was a ghost among peers. Invisible. Intangible. Just a mist floating about. Everything that has happened... It would take a long time to forget. But forgiveness... The foal now became a mare as she understood the difference between forgetfulness and forgiveness. No longer could she feel the hatred for that acromantula, no longer does she want to dwell on her hatred for The Family that pained so many people across so many species. Forgive, but never forget.

In her deep thoughts, she didn't notice that she had already arrived at the forest. The deep foliage seemed to open up its arms for the centaur, welcoming her home, into her arms. She did not feel sick at all. Sagi simply stared into the forest, the nightsky slowly casting its light on the forest trees. What a wonderful sight this was.

She suddenly realized that her hand was still on Ronyo's shoulders. She blushed and quickly retracted her hand, then silently watched as the wizard made his exit. She didn't even know his name. And he didn't know hers. Hesitantly turning her head towards the forest, Sagittarius walked into the trees, into her home.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 pm

User Image
User Image

As they arrived in the forest, Imara felt fairly dizzy. She hated this apparating or whatever it was called, preferring to run to her intended destination instead. When her head cleared enough for her to open her eyes, she set them upon the boy that brought them here, that had fought beside them in the battle. "Thank you, brave one, for all you have done to help bring our warrior back home." With that, he left without another word. Staring out at the dark forest, she wondered if things would ever be the same. Would the herd go on as if nothing happened? Would the spider hunt them down again? And Sagi. Would she still be the hyper young mare she used to be? And Ammar. Things were definitely different between them now. How would the herd react? How would Sagi react? Imara sighed. Too many questions buzzed around in her brain like an angry swarm of bees. And yet, she wanted to know the answers to every single one of them. Turning her head, she watched silently as Sagittarius stalked off into the forest towards the steeping grounds. Turning back, she met Ammar's gaze. Why did the moonlight make everything more beautiful? She quickly added that to her list of questions, and took his hand, tugging him along with her through the trees and after Sagi. "Come. We must rest. The Sun will rise soon, and another day awaits us."

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

It had been a very long, very tiring day for the leader. Tomorrow, he told himself, he would need to find out which of his men and women were lost at that battle. Many had suffered wounds, however were healed and helped when they could be by the wizardkind. But there were many who did not make it out alive. Their corpses were left in that horrible house, their blood mixing with the blood of this Family and many others who had also fallen in battle. Anyone who had been harmed greatly had their blood added to that bloody floor. It was a blood bath, for sure, and Ammar wasn't quite sure they had won. He knew that the world had been saved from certain annihilation, thanks to the whole group that had come together to save it, but why did he feel like he had lost? As though it were the centaurs who had lost so much more than any of the wizards or vampires? It seemed like, next to The Family, the centaurs had lost the most.

So, returning to their home in the Forbidden Forest, Ammar had a sinking, empty feeling that he wasn't sure that anything could fill. He had made it out with his life, had saved Sagi, had kept Imara safe... but at what cost? How much had he lost, exactly, because of a feud with a spider? A spider that had been robbed of his home and was seeking revenge on him and his herd. What, exactly, had he lost? The title of being a leader? Had he been careless all this time? Foolish, childish Ammar, who acted on a whim, who could not think clear enough to save his own life. Who ran into spells and was tackled down by spiders. Foolish. Ammar hid this under his training of his muscles, but where had that left him?

His herd was in devastation because of his foolishness. Of his carelessness and unthinking behavior. If this incident proved anything to the centaur, it was that he hated the wizardkind for what they had dragged him into. First, by taking Sagittarius, they had doomed them. Then, by dragging them into this war. At first, it seemed glorious. All the centaurs were eager to feel the twang of their bows under their fingers as they released arrow after arrow to sink into their enemy. They wanted to feel the victory of battle. Most were lying in that damned house, staring up at the ceiling with glass eyes. And what for?

Ammar did not thank the wizard. He did not acknowledge Imara. So lost was he in these emotions of anger and hatred, his jaw was tight. He could not pull himself from it. So deep was his bitterness developing, he simply shrugged Imara away, trotting in a different direction than the rest of them,
"You go. I have something to do," that was all he managed to say through the frustration he was battling within his heart. He wasn't ready to sleep. He wasn't ready to simply lie down after all that blood and loss. Not when he knew that it was his fault to begin with.

So, instead, he lost himself in the forest, going into the densest part he could find. Here, he stood among thorns and brambles, trying to pull himself out of the mind that he sat in. He just wanted to feel present physically. Away from these thoughts. The pain dulled to him over time, both on his skin and in his heart. Slowly, he made his way through these branches that clawed at his skin and fur, hardly flinching as he did. All the guilt followed him, weighing down on his shoulders as he broke through this patch of pain. Entering a quiet area in the forest, he stopped and looked up. The stars gave him no solace as he stared at them for answers.

Had he done the right thing from the start?

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:01 pm

User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara appeared in a clearing in the Forbidden Forest with her captive and stepped away from him. She sighed and turned to face the broken man. "I was going to bring you to my father, and then off to Azkaban, but then something occurred to me. Your crimes... they aren't enough. And one day, you'd get out. You'd get out and you'd harm her again. You see, I made the mistake of not killing my foe and he came back to harm me many times. So, I'm not going to allow Remy to have that problem." She reared back and punched Erinwen in the gut. The man coughed, then spit blood at Tamara. She wiped her face and set her face in grim determination. "That girl has a bright future. And you will have no part in it. You are despicable. Good bye." With that, Tamara turned her back on him and fell to all fours. She took the form of a large German Shepard and turned back, snarling. Before he had time to react, she leaped at him, her full weight knocking him to the ground. She sank her fangs into his throat, her teeth ripping through his flesh. He convulsed for a moment as she pulled away, tearing his throat from his body. Taking a few steps away, she reverted to her human form and wiped her face. "It's done, then. Incendio," she said, pointing her hand at the body. Erinwen's body erupted in flames, burning through flesh and bone quickly. Tamara sighed and apparated to St. Mungo's.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 pm

User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara padded into the Forest in her animagus form, slightly ahead of the girl she was accompanying. Tamara was excited, for this would be the first time she experienced a werewolf transformation. She was curious, her mother's Ravenclaw in her, she figured. Tamara barked and glanced at the sky, wanting to get away from the village before the moon emerged.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sat at the base of the tree and checked her watch. "I still have a few minutes... How did you do that?" Remy asked, ever curious. She hoped Tam would magically re-appear, but she didn't know... She looked at the twilit sky and sighed. In a few moments, her body would begin to shift. She was NOT excited...

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara looked up at the sky and shifted back to her human form, which took only a moment. "Well, Remy, I'm glad you asked. I'm an animagus. I can shape shift into a dog at will." She looked at the setting sun again. "That's why I'm safe from being a werewolf. As long as I'm in my animagus form, I'm safe." She shook herself off and sat down beside Remy.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ listened closely to Tamara's description of herself. "Does it hurt? L-like a werewolf transformation?" she asked quietly. She didn't know why anyone would willingly put themselves in that much pain. She twitched a bit as pain flared up in her spine, and flopped over into Tam's lap pathetically.
"Oww..."

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:38 pm

User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

"Only the first time I did it..." Tammy started her story when Remy became pained laid in her lap. She dug into her bag and pulled out a small vial. "Here, hopefully this will help." She handed Remy the vial and the sat the girl up. Finally, she reverted into her canine form, just in case the transformation was starting.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games