Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:12 am
User Image
User Image
Entrance from the Raines Farmhouse

Colton couldn't help but feel that Hogsmeade hadn't changed one bit since the last time he had been here. After apparating into a narrow alley between two busy shops, the man exhaled loudly and emerged into the bustling streets that wound around the village and lined the shop fronts. Eager to find Ronyo—the source of the message that had filtered from the ring now situated comfortably on his left middle finger—his eyes naturally began to sift through the sea of people in search of either white or brilliant red hair. As if the task were effortless, he locked on his target, finding himself frozen in the middle of the cobbled street as he took in their much-missed faces.

Quickly realizing how out-of-place he felt, Colton immediately tossed the hood of his charcoal gray cloak over his towering head and slipped out of sight. Coasting along the edge of the scene, the former Gryffindor found a bench that was situated close enough to the two for him to eavesdrop, but far enough away that he would not be suspected of it. Before he could wonder how much he had missed out on over the last two years, the sound of a quiet, yet comforting voice reached his ears, and he completely forgot about whatever it was he had been thinking of. As sweet as herself and as musical as a melody, Phinelia's words caressed every memory Colton ever had of them together, but he forced himself to stay alert.

Listening to the conversation between his only two best friends, Colt discovered three important facts. First of all, the Chimera Club was definitely still fully functioning at Hogwarts, while Ronyo was still operating from the outside. Second—the group was in the middle of a full fledged investigation, and by the sounds of it, one similar to the one he had been handling on his own. Finally, and most urgent in his thoughts, was the seemingly apparent fact that Phinelia had been absent as of late, as well. Ronyo had to fill her in on every detail of what was going and all that she had missed, suggesting that he had not been the only one who had taken time off from Hogwarts. Not only did he wonder where she had been, but how long she had been gone. Did she even get his letter? Did she even know what had happened, or why he had left without a sufficient goodbye?

The sight of a bright, neon head of hair distracted him from these thoughts for a moment, but he pulled himself together and paid strict attention to the full conversation held by Ronyo and his younger trainees. Before he was able to fully wrap his head around the details of the disappearance, Ron led the Chimera's right past him, and if it hadn't been for the hooded cloak he was wearing, he might not have been able to duck his head in time to avoid being discovered.

While he tried to convince himself that the reason he was stalling to make himself known was simply a means of better surprising his friends, Colton knew that the real reason was only because he was afraid. Feeling as scared as one might imagine a lost child to be, the man was worried that his friends would not be very forgiving of his prolonged and unexplained absence. He also feared that he might not be able to make a comfortable transition back into this lifestyle, especially not without explaining in detail to Ronyo and Phi what he had been up to for the past several months. He wasn't sure if he was strong enough for that explanation. The most emotion—other than his ever-ready anger—that he had ever let slip, was a single tear that he let Phinelia wipe away after a boggart had revealed to her his dark past in the middle of a Defense Against the Dark Arts class. He hadn't exactly been openly sensitive with his dear friends, no matter how close they were, and he was certainly not in support of starting now.

Colton's hair—which he had neglected to keep shaved close to his scalp for the first time in many years—tickled his forehead uncomfortably as he shifted in his seat and the hood of his cloak tightened against his skull. After adjusting his attempt at a disguise, his gray eyes glanced up from his lap just in time to spot the group of young adults filing into the entrance to Dogweed and Deathcap. Forcing himself to his feet, the man began his slow journey from the bench to the shop, constant worry still poisoning his veins. As if his heart wasn't beating fast enough, the door swung back open after a few short seconds, and he watched as his fiery beauty led the students out of the shop and down the street again, Ronyo staying behind. He had always thought the concept of someone taking your breath away was just one made up by the romantic directors of the cheesy muggle films that his dad had always forced his family to watch as a kid, but for the first time in past two years, Phinelia proved him wrong once again.

Doing his best to steady his uneven breathing, Colt continued to watch as Phi and the other Chimera's approached The Hog's Head, and began to search the outside of the building—undoubtedly for clues or evidence. Just when he was considering disapparating back to the farmhouse, he saw Phi give the other orders before disappearing by herself into the long alleyway that led to the back of the inn. The initial reaction of typical Colton was fear—fear that she would be in danger all alone. That silliness quickly changed to excitement as he began to make his way toward the ancient building, and back to fear again as he realized he had no idea what to tell her. He urged one foot in front of the other, the tail of his cloak whipping in the faint summer breeze, and begged his mind for a bit of composure.

Exit to The Hogs Head

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Exiting Dogweed & Deathcap on to Streets of Hogsmeade

Ronyo had given Jason a respectful nod and moved to exit the shop showing haste knowing the old wolf would rather have his shop back to himself. Remy had followed him outside still showing that confused face of innocence that worried she had done something wrong she did not mean to do. Ronyo smiled at the young pup and was about to start in on what he wanted to talk with her about when he suddenly felt something...familiar.

He wasn't really sure what it was but there was something in the air, something his sixth sense was trying to tell him. It was scent or a feeling he had not known for a long time, and there was also a strong emotion lingering in the air he could not really understand or pin point. Ronyo wanted to begin running around looking for the source of this sensation but he had to handle matters presently in front of him and also the case they agreed to solve. Looking back to Remy after a far off stare into the unknown, Ronyo chuckled showing his apology for blanking out for a moment there.

"Sorry had one of those odd feelings just now...anyways," Ronyo clapped his hands and looked the Remy still holding his classic smile, "The reason I wanted to talk with you is to ask you about helping me out on a full time basis. Not just with this case but help people who have problems the ministry or the professors at Hogwarts don't have the time for? Heather has already been helping me out for about a year now, as has Marina and James. We recently have come into an opening that I believe you are more than qualified to fill," Ronyo's smile softened for a bit as he pulled out a gold ring and held it out for Remy to see, "Remy what I'm asking is for you to join me, and my friends who a part of secret group formed back when I was a third year. We are known only to each other as the Chimera Club, so named because of the four houses of Hogwarts we originally represented in founding. Phi, Colton, Jane, and myself formed the club to help the students of Hogwarts in any and all matters, as well as to keep the protected from any who would threaten them. We have past the torch on to your sister Heather as well as Marina and James. As it is they are missing their Gryffindor and I can think of no better person to take up that position than you."

User Image

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ cocked an eyebrow as Ronyo seemingly phased out. A few minutes of her standing quietly, and he started to speak. Help out on a full time basis? Chimera? Heather? When he said they were missing a Gryffindor, pieces began too click. "You're asking me to take over since Sam left, aren't you." It wasn't a question. It fit, didn't it? Sam leaves, then all of a sudden there's an opening for a new member. The teen ran a hand through the uppermost part of her hair. "Ronyo... I want to, but... I have a lot on my plate. Quidditch Captain, Prefect... you know what else... and..." She stopped, then adapted a more determined look. "No, you know what? I'm joining. I'll do it. I need to. You guys saved Heather, Cait, and I.... so I'll join in. Who knows? Maybe I'll get better at Defense." She nodded and sent a grin. Surely Ronyo, of all people, knew the stress she'd be in. Besides, it's not like she'd have to save every single person that even needed help so long as she lived... right? And Heather was there, so she would be friends with at least one person. Her mind wandered to Heather.... she'd been in this club for two years now, and had yet to mention it?! The heck was up with that?!

User Image

Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Detective

Ronyo smiled as Remy put the pieces together for herself, she really was talented. Even with her slight hesitation Ronyo would not have asked and divulged as much information as he had if he felt the girl might decline the offer. At this point the only people who likely knew Remy better were her family and her pack, and now Remy would have one group of new family to enjoy. Ronyo put the gold ring in Remy's hand and with his other hand closed the girl's fingers around it. While he stood there cupping the girl's hand he went over the rules.

"I'm glad you accepted, although I didn't really think you wouldn't. Now then there are a few rules with being a member of the Chimera. Rule one, you cannot tell anyone about this. That includes Jason and Romy. That is why Heather was not allowed to tell you anything. This group's strongest skill is that we do not exist. No one outside the club even knows our name, which is why I set up the detective agency as a public image. Keeping ourselves secret protects all of us and protects the ones we love from taking any of the fallout should something go bad.

Number two, we worked together so if you have a problem with a member bring it to me first so we can resolve it. Another of our strengths is how diverse and different all the members are but still hold the same common goal, so I understand if at times there are conflicts within the group. However I don't think you will have any problem making friends with Marina and James, I wouldn't have picked them if I thought they would be trouble.

And last but not least, while we work in secret we keep little from each other. We are here to help each other just as much as we are here to help everyone else. So you don't have to worry about any secret amongst the club members,
" Ronyo winked at Remy knowing she would get the reference, "Which means if you ever have problems or concerns come find one of us to talk to. Think of us as your...well I guess third pack or family. There is a reason there were so many extra people there to help rescue the three of you on that summer. We protect our own and each other's families.

Now with all the rules out of the way there are benefits to being a member. The first is this ring, it is enchanted to allow quick messages to be sent to all Chimera. This is how we quickly communicate to each other faster than an owl can bring a letter. I'm working on something to make it even smoother but it's not ready just yet. Simply hold the ring up to your mouth, speak your message and that's it. The other rings will heat up letting a person know they have a message. You then hold it up to your ear and if you need to cast a silencing ward around you. All Chimera get the message, like I said few secrets amongst the group. Another one is always being welcome to the Detective Agency should you need a place to stay the night or just hang out for a bit. As well as being offered a position at the agency once your graduate Hogwarts if you are not sure what you want to do yet,
" Ronyo's smile grew once again as he got to his favorite part.

"Now one more thing," as he continued to hold her hand, "Please repeat after me.

We are the Chimera Club; courageous, intelligent, cunning, and loyal.
Forever shall we safeguard, protect, and toil.
No task to great or too small for us to undertake.
Honor, duty, integrity, and honesty we will hold to ourselves and never forsake.
"

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane appeared on the streets of Hogsmeade, her long jacket being blown back but the sudden movement. Jane had spent the day searching through muggle hospitals and any records she could find. There hadn't been much, or if there was no one was too keen to share it. Everyone had seemed a bit suspicious of her, muggles did not like sharing their information apparently. Jane looked down the long lonely streets. It was not nearly as crowded as it was during the school year. She took off her sunglasses and looked around her, she instantly spotted Ronyo a ways off, along with a few others, probably the rest of the Chimeras. Something else was different. She immediately noticed something in the air, without thinking she pulled out her wand. She didn't have any reason to think she needed it, just instinct and she tended to trust that. She scanned the area once again then leaned against the nearest wall, waiting, she wasn't sure what for but she wasn't in any immediate need to speak to Ron so sitting here for awhile didn't bother anything.

ooc; outfit in top pic
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nodded, her brain working overtime. Rule One explained why Heather had failed to mention the club. Rule Two was easy, make friends with people. Rule Three, however, tripped her up. Don't worry about secrets? "Thanks, but... I'm not going to tell. Heather is all that-..." His wink. Her eyes widened, an eyebrow lifting. "You told them?! Y-you told everyone?! Ronyo!" Her eyes narrowed, anger showing. "I've been working for years to keep that hidden! I trusted you, damn it! It's not your secret, now is it?! Hell! It's not even mine any more! I have to trust people I've never spoken to to keep my life in their hands!" Even though she was enraged, the teen didn't pull her hand away. At his telling her to repeat after him, her ears perked, carefully memorizing each word. What came out of her mouth, however, was quite different.

"Yr ydym yn y Clwb Chimera, dewr, deallus, gyfrwys, a ffyddlon.
Bydd Forever rydym yn diogelu, amddiffyn, ac yn llafurio.
Dim tasg yn rhy fawr neu'n rhy fach i ni ymgymryd ag ef.
Anrhydedd, dyletswydd, uniondeb, gonestrwydd a byddwn yn cynnal i ni ein hunain a byth yn gadu."

Well... he never specified a language... The girl pulled her hand away, then opened her fist to see the ring on her palm. Nimble fingers set about examining the device, mind sated for now. The gold of the ring reflected in her irises, even though they were still darkened in anger. When she looked back at Ronyo, her eyes softened... a bit. "Ronyo, I agreed to join, but I hope, in the future, you ask before telling any more of my secrets. That's the thing. They're my secrets. Just cause you know something does not entitle you to share with whomever you wish. And next time you decide to test this theorem on me, I will make sure you regret it." The girl's angry face uplifted, becoming her all too familiar smile. She may have looked bright and happy, but her eyes still had that wolfish glint to them. Remy slipped the ring on her right hand, third finger, then smiled at it.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

Detective

Remy sure seemed to be upset over the idea of the others in the group knowing about what she was. Why was that a bad thing? There was no need for her to hide that fact among friends and allies, Ronyo had not picked people he could not trust and who he felt could not be trusted by others. The girls anger had some merit given that she was likely used to dealing with normal people when it came to her secret. The Chimera were far from normal, and likely many of them already knew from the night they rescued her and the other two.

"You have no need to worry Remy, among us you need not hide. No one in the Chimera will judge you, and besides many of them figured it out the night we came to help you anyways. Your secrets are now our secrets and if it is dear to you then we shall also work to keep it secret for you. This is not just another group of friends young Remy, this is a group I trust with my life. While we look to protect everyone else we look to keep each other even safer. Your team is with your sister, Marina, and James; three girls who I know will treat you with the utmost respect and honor. As for Jane, Phi, and myself well you already know that answer. We all trust each other, I hope you can trust us as well," Ronyo's senses were starting to cause him some pause, he could feel an overabundance of joy and love coming from the city, he cleared his throat and looked to Remy once again though, "I do not reveal secrets on a whim my friend I promise you, they are some of the strongest weapons we have. Stronger than most magic in some cases," Ronyo put a hand on Remy's shoulder and smiled at her brighter than before, "Besides I would not ever wish to have you as my opponent, I know your ferocity is only matched by your grace under pressure. A skill often ignored when it comes to times of conflict. However I know I have hurt you in regards to your secret, and for that I am sorry. When Heather became part of the Chimera her family became my family as well, so you have been a member of this family for longer than you know."

It was a funny thought but likely it was how Ronyo dealt with being an only child surrounded by so many people with siblings. In turn Ronyo had found himself becoming a part of multiple families and finding brothers and sisters from all over. He might have been born a single child but he lived his life with many siblings.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked, finding her anger only lulling away by Ronyo's words. How the flip did he always do that! "Fine. I'll forgive you... if," she paused, looking directly into his eyes, "You help me learn to use Defensive magic. I stink at it, and I really need to learn... especially since I'm a Chimera now. Potions, I can do any day... but I'll loose in any duel I'm thrown into." Her cheeks went a bit pink, but she knew Ronyo would have some solution. He always had one. When he complimented her fighting, she simply rolled her eyes. He knew as well as she that her dueling was lacking. Not to mention she was rather far from graceful.... "Family? Y-you think of me like family?" She'd always thought of Ronyo as a sort of overprotective big brother, so it was nice to know her sentiments were felt similarly by the former Slytherin. Her eyes held a very fine layer of tears, but the girl didn't let them fall. Now was not the time to get all squishy and emotional! A hand lifted up and with one swift move, her hair was captured by a piece of deep purple ribbon. She tied it at the base of her neck so she could continue to wear her hat, but also get the insanely long hair out of her face. When finished, the short girl looked back up at the taller boy, a grin set on her face.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

Detective

Ronyo chuckled as the girl asked for help in her defensive magic. Ronyo liked that she wanted to better herself in the skill, as it meant she would be safer when things got rough, but also hoped she would keep to her other talents as well. Being a Chimera didn't mean you had to be the best in dueling. Ronyo looked at the girl...no the young woman in front of him now as she tied her hair back. She and all the others were quickly growing up, at that point he really did feel like a big brother watching his younger sisters start to mature.

"You have more talent then you give yourself credit for I think. However I would be delighted to help you with your defensive magic, and maybe you can give Heather a surprise next time you two duel. When you have the time come by the detective agency, you can use the floo network, and we can practice any time. For a quick helpful tip I would say, pick two spells you feel good with and work on them until they simply come out without much thought before our first session," Ronyo chuckled again for a moment as the girl blushed a bit and commented on the family bit, "Of course I do, and as your older brother I can tell you that you have grown up to become a fine young lady. I also think it will be a good idea to teach you more dueling skills so you can be ready to beat the boys back," Ronyo gave another wink and nudged the girl this time showing he was playing but still holding to his words.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi was walking excitedly hand in hand with Bradley along the streets of Hogsmeade looking around at all the different shops. He was partly glad to be finally exploring the wizarding village they traveled through each year but mostly glad to be alone with his boyfriend. Not that they didn't get to have alone time...actually that's exactly his point! They never had alone time! It was always "Tobi we need to go to class!", "Tobi a teacher could walk by any moment!", or "TOBI! Not in the broom closet!" yadda yadda yadda. But now, here Tobi grinned slyly as he looked over at his Raven, time was theirs to kill. He pulled Bradley closer to him wrapping his arm around him and placing a kiss on his cheek. "So, where to firs' love?"

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 am
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley had his ever trusty camera up against his face and was snapping pictures of the village. He had not even realized that Tobi had wrapped his arms around him until he felt his boyfriends lips on his cheek. He blushed but smiled at the boy beside him. "Honeydukes?" he asked as he pointed to the sweet shop. "After that we can go to the Three Broomsticks." he suggested as he looked at the hufflepuff boy. I can't wait to try some buttebeer. he thought happily

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:07 am
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi grinned at Bradley's blush and at his need to take pictures of every single thing. Even knowing it could get annoying someday he still thought it was still cute. His bright almost golden hazel eyes light up at the mention of the sweet shop before taking his hand and leading through the crowded streets of the town. "Honeydukes it is! I need to replenish my chocolate stash since I lost that bet with Anna." he mock scowled at the thought. How was he to know Hufflepuff and Slytherin would basically be tied for incoming firsties! More importantly, how had she known?!
[Exit: Honeydukes]

Sir Spazalots

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked out of the dueling arena, then sighed lightly. It was so cold out here! Of course, she hadn't thought to bring a heavier jacket, so she got the brunt of the freezing breeze. "H-how have you n-never eaten at the Broomsticks? You gr-graduated from Hog-gwarts." She looked at him curiously, wrapping her arms around herself and using her hands to rub up and down her upper arms, trying to warm herself. "R-regardless, it's ri-right there..." She trudged on, shivering quite noticeably.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am
User Image

Detective
Streets of Hogsmeade

Outside the temperature was much different but it did feel nice after the constant action Ronyo had been doing. Considering he had run the Auror challenge and a few others several times before Remy showed up his body temperature was elevated just a bit. Looking over to see Remy not enjoying the sudden cold one bit caused a small sigh to flow out of the detective. One would think a werewolf would have some enjoyment of the cold but then again Remy was still a teenage girl. With a chuckle at her stuttering questions about the Broomstick he dropped his white trench coat over Remy's shoulders.

"Never had a reason to really. I didn't really have a normal school experience you know. Think about it, have you ever seen me with a girlfriend or anything? I find my time is better spent making sure others can enjoy those luxuries without worry."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:52 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ squeaked when Ronyo's heavy coat was draped around her. She cuddled into it, letting its warmth envelop her. "Wow... I never actually noticed. Sorry you never got to experience having a girlfriend.... actually, that's one thing I've had that you haven't." She blushed a bit, still having not told many people about her and Cersei. Oh well... if anyone should know, it was Ronyo. He wasn't likely to judge... and if he did, she could attack him in a thunderstorm! She glanced up at him, then grinned. "C'mon. It's much warmer inside." She led the way to the Three Broomsticks, smiling all the while.

UT
f
HARACTER

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games