Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:19 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyvia
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, it's going to be so nice to be back at school...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide giggled harder when Marina gave her a desperate look. She thought it was hilarious how Marina thought she was going to get any more involved than an open ear and a little shove... towards him, not away from. He seemed like there was something he really, really wanted to say, and Ada had a feeling that it wasn't negative. He looked nervous as all get out, which made her highly doubtful that he was going to say something mean. He usually got all cool and collected and snobby looking before he did that. "I don't know why you're looking at me, Marina. Nothing doing." She held her hands up, and then dropped them as she started giggling again.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

User Image

Jacob nodded slightly, excited about going back to school, but not so excited about blowing stuff up. "Yeah, kinda, if I don't mess up in Transfiguration again." He scratched the back of his head. "You excited too?"

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Another familiar voice echoed behind. Why is it that they're always coming from the back? Well, never mind that. Xavier spun around, to see David.
" David? " he questioned himself. He smiled brightly when he confirmed it was him. " David! " he repeated. He watched at David noticed the candy he was holding. He took out another chocolate frog and ate it. " Want some? " he offered, handing out a box of chocolate frogs, licorice wand, bertie bott's every flavour beans, cauldron cakes, chocoballs, the whole bloody thing. Xavier looked at his butler when his friend asked who he is. The butler just returned with a simple nod. He'll introduce himself later. Hmmm, when did they start socializing? " Just now...I think, " he honestly replied. Well it's true. It's just now. He looked at Luke when he thanked him for the chocolate frog. He just nodded. And nodded again with what he said.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Happy , Generous?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Logan brought too much. Does he think I'm a pig? Well, sharing is good.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Offering some food..again
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Platform 9¾
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Luke, Logan, David

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare
Olyvia Wearing

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle blinked, suddenly realizing there were more than just her and Ada around. She rolled her shoulders and internally groaned out of pain, before glancing at the people around them. "Hufflepuff I don't know. Marina." She said, greeting the two. The Hufflepuff must have been one of Ada's friends, but Michelle hadn't been paying attention when she'd come up, and she had never bothered to learn her name before. She glanced around when Marina and Ada started talking in an almost girlish manner and her eyes fell on Damien. "You and him?" She asked monotonously, looking at Marina with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. It was kind of funny, she had no hard feelings against Damien any more. She knew what had happened between him and Marina during there first year, and something in the boy had snapped.

¤¤¤¤¤¤She was even beginning to not dislike Dominic that much. Sure he was a prat almost 90% of the time, but obviously there was something redeemable in him. She didn't know her cousin that well, but she knew enough about Gracie to know that the bright haired girl wouldn't put up with an annoying brutish prat, so whatever she had seen in both Damien and Dominic her first year, had changed. She wasn't about to go be best friends with them though. That was totally out of the question, but she wouldn't protest whatever it was Ada, Marina, Gracie, and hell whoever else she tended to associate with, decided to do.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana stared up at Steele bewilderingly, still clinging onto him. If you're upset, how are you not showing it?! she wanted to demand from him; however, she couldn't do anything except continue to stare up at him. After Steele's words processed through her mind, Ariana nodded once slowly. "Me neither," she admitted, narrowing her eyes. All she knew was she had to keep it together and was failing.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:48 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Adalaide narrowed her eyes at Michelle a little when she greeted Rose in a less than polite manner. Honeslty, the Slytherin had absolutely no manners sometimes! But, then, she supposed that was a good thing more often than not. She sighed a little. No sense getting on to her over it or anything. "Michelle, this is Rose." she said, giving the two of them a formal introduction. She didn't really have anything to say about it, anyway. She supposed being upfront like that was better than what Ada did, which was flounder about and hope someone else said a person's name so she didn't have to ask and be all embarrassed. But then, Michelle was never phased by anything... something Ada admired about her. So she guessed she couldn't pick and choose. She sighed again. When Michelle commented on Marina and Damien, she smiled again, but kept her mouth shut. That was Marina's business, after all.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

David was just glad that for once his friends were getting along. He didn't have too many but the ones he did have he wanted to get along, especially when most of his friends were his housemates. "You know it." he said taking the candy with no regrets. "Thank you." he added happily. "So now that two of my greatest friends are speaking to each other does that mean we're going to have loads of fun this year?" he asked. "Because I really want a good turn around in Quidditch this year." David added with determination that he and Xavier would make the team permanently this year.

With: Logan, Xavier, Luke

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ was shocked at what Shina told her about her summer. How could one person do all of that and not explode? Still, she found it all rather interesting. "Japan? That's neat. Your little sister coming to school with us sounds fun too. I wonder what house she'll be in...?" She honestly couldn't say. Shina was in Ravenclaw, while her brother was a Slytherin. This sister of theirs could go anywhere, seeing as Heather knew nothing about her at the moment. "What did I do? Well..." Chase brushed away some of her hair and kissed her forehead. Instantly, her cheeks reddened, and she felt warm all over. "Well, I didn't do as much as you, Shina. I met my new sister, and got a new bedroom, which was fun after a while. Not to mention working over at Slug and Jiggers, and spending some time with the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. So, all in all, summer was a success." A hand reached up and ran its fingers through the girl's short blonde hair. It was just beginning to grow again, but slowly. She would be lucky to have it back to its old length by the time she graduated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria shook her head at Amanda's guess. "I doubt he's a squib. He had a wand that I could see in his back pocket. Lumbering moron. Either he's a recent graduate, or he goes to another school. He did say something in some sort of language before we met up there." She thought over the seventh years. "I'm not too sure about Bella, maybe Jasmine, since she does have a quidditch player for a father."

State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Slight panic | But you're not who you say you are: Oh @#$%&... | Your time is up in too many places: Rose and Ada | You've got too many faces: Platform 9 and 3/4 |
Wearing

Marina huffed in annoyance, casting another nervous glance in Damien's direction. Really? Really? What happened to having kind, supportive friends? Alright, so if it was anyone else but her she'd be hysterical laughing right now. That wasn't the point. The point was that she was having a major crisis here... and had no girl backup. "Just wait until you have boy problems.." she muttered. At Michelle's words she blushed bright red momentarily. "No! Well, yes. I mean... sort of," she admitted sheepishly. Merlin, even Michelle knew about it! What happened to privacy? Was nothing sacred? Then again, they were Slytherins. So, yeah. Nothing was.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

+++ Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love +++
♦♦♦ Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence ♦♦♦

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

◉◉◉ Logan calmly followed Xavier off to the platform. Easily avoiding other people, he stayed silent when some friend of Xavier came. ' Wrong foot? ....Maybe he's the one Xavier had like a fight with? ' he thought, carefully eyeing the male. He didn't quite know if it was verbal, physical, or even magical. Good thing he knew about magic. But sometimes, being a squib is quite problematic. You don't have magical powers.....and heck Logan could only rely in his physical abilities. Meh. Moving on. It went pretty quiet for a while when Xavier suddenly took his sweets from his pocket. He then offered it to....Luke, I believe. Just while after, another Gryffindor came. From what Xavier had reacted, this one's name was David. Logan still kept quiet. When David asked who Logan is, Xavier looked at the butler. Yes....he simple nodded in reply. Just while after Xavier had spoke,Logan was gonna introduce himself when he was cut off by David. Logan laughed inside when the younger man took some candy without hesitation. He still kept an eye on the one named Luke, though. His green eyes shifted to the three Gryffindors. He carefully listened to what David was saying. Quidditch, huh. Xavier's been pretty addicted to it even before he went to Hogwarts. And right now, it looks like someone is like him. Now that all that statement was over, is was time for Logan to introduce himself. He cleared his throat and smiled at his young master's friends. " Hello. My name is Logan Myles, and I'm the butler of the Nicholson Family. Thank you for taking care of the young master while he was here, " he said. He really meant his thanks though. Knowing Xavier, he might have even caused trouble. Good guess Logan. He did. ◉◉◉

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

♦♦♦ To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved ♦♦♦
+++ A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes +++

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Happy
Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: To think that Xavier has these kind of friends...I'm relieved
Dᴏɪɴɢ: Introducing myself
Wɪᴛʜ: Xavier, Luke, David
Aᴛ: Platform 9¾

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:32 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Adalaide snorted at Marina. Boy problems, her? Who would she have boy problems with? She wasn't interested in anyone, and anyway, every guy in their year seemed to be taken or involved in some complicated mess with some girl. She sighed a little. She didn't even know what she liked. She just knew that she hadn't found it at the school. And it wasn't like any of the boys had a crush on her. Or noticed her. At all. "What boy problems am I even going to have?" she asked, laughing a bit, her tone nervous. She knew as soon as she'd had the thought that she was jinxing herself, but hadn't been able to keep from saying it out loud. Great. Now she'd done it. She was in for something now, she just knew it.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare
Olyvia Wearing

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle raised an eyebrow at Marina when she mentioned them having boy problems.She almost burst into laughter, but settled for a smirk instead. "Me have boy problems?" She asked with a snort, glancing at her little sister, as the thought of her having boy problems in the future. Her eyes darted to Ada too and she grunted possessively at the idea of either of the two girls having boy problems. She'd kill anyone that tried to hurt them. She returned her attention to Marina and shrugged. "I know we don't talk that much, but you should really know me better than that Marina." Boy problems were non-existant in her world. Mostly because she didn't give two shits about it. The closest thing she had to boy problems was having to deal with good-two-shoes Ronyo and complete opposite Tay in the same area for more than ten seconds.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Slight panic | But you're not who you say you are: Oh @#$%&... | Your time is up in too many places: Rose and Ada | You've got too many faces: Platform 9 and 3/4 |
Wearing

Marina screamed jinx silently in her head, but said nothing. "That's what I thought and I now have Damien Edgeworth giving me looks." she defended herself. Ada and Michelle might think they never would but it was going to happen. And then she was going to be doing a lot of smirking. "Sometimes I sort of long for the days when him and I could just resolve our problems by trading insults instead of stares," she said darkly, still freaking out inside. What did she do? Wait for him to come over to her? Go to him? Ignore him? This was making her very uncomfortable. She really wanted to hex something.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier chuckled when David immediately took some candy when he offered some. Typical David. He asked a question...but somehow, Xavier wasn't sure what to answer. Were they gonna have fun this year? He hoped so.
" Uhhh, I guess. I hope so, " he shrugged, rubbing his cheek as he smirked. He enthusiastically nodded when David said about them going on in Quidditch. He had heard about Sam....it looks like he had moved away. It was sad. And somehow, you could clearly see that his presence was needed in the team. But maybe the one with the most impact in him going was Remy, the chaser of the team, and the team captain this year. Her romantic feelings for Sam were quite obvious....and it might have really hurt. Not only her, though, but the whole team. He heard older students talk at how Sam greatly helped Gryffindor win in games 2 years ago. Wait....if Sam's gone, then who would play seeker? Maybe he can play it since...well, his grandfather was in that position when he was in Hogwarts. And well, his father was a great beater. A slight panic and war appear in his mind. ' What ifs ' appeared and it ended up with a big gulp. " Erm.....Er, yeah. Let's...do our best in the try-outs this year. Oh and....Luke, would you try out for the team, too? " he asked,looking at him. Sure....he thought that it would be greatly appreciated if at least some other second years in Gryffindor would also try out. Hmmmm. Maybe his first position would be seeker then the second would be chaser. He'd had enough of being a beater since he trusts Tevye and Cameron to do it. You already know that they're great beaters and it might be hard to be better than them, or even be at their level. Oh well, good luck to him.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Troubled
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Ahhhh! Quidditch!!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Thinking about what would happen to the Gryffindor Quidditch Team this year
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Platform 9¾
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Luke, Logan, David

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games