Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:22 pm
Mokuba smiled reading the comics chuckling at some of them while sipping his juice. He wa actually happy, no longer worried about the press confrence, he was just happy to be with James and putting it out would make it easier for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:28 pm
"Well this will be what... your fourth ride in a limo? They aren't all they're cracked up to be I know, but it's a status symbol really." Seto commented, breakfast having been eaten by all. He was pleased to see that his stock hadn't dropped overnight at least, with the damage control he'd been playing, his investors might be giving him the benefit of the doubt.
"But it's fun though." James said. He really liked riding around in a big black ominous vehicle, watching the people from behind tinted windows. He immediatly snuggled against Mokuba and settled down for the ride.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:53 pm
Mokuba smiled as he put a arm around James with a light smile. If anyone was worth coming out for it was him. He laughed on the inside at the thought of Seto and Joey being related someday.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:06 pm
"Kaiba-san, there's some boy who says he knows you here. He doesn't look very pleased." said Seto's head of security as he stepped out of the limo.
"Who is he?" Seto asked, only to be interupted by the familiar bark of the mutt.
"Kaiba, you better not be planning on using my baby cousin for some stupid publicity stunt!" Joey yelled at him. Seto motioned for the guards to let him through.
"Mutt, I have no say in what he does or doesn't do, and frankly, I don't always care so much. But this is a press conference for my game, and he is the main character, or will be when the art department draws him in and that means that he is in my employ." Seto was trying to stay calm, but damnit, the mutt was that annoying in the flesh.
"James, did you let this nutcase hire you?" Joey asked.
"I guess so. I mean, I'm going to be in the game and all." James could see what Seto had meant when he said history.
"Now Mutt, sit and stay. That way I don't have to worry about you performing your usual stupid tricks." Seto said. James understood why Joey made fun of him now.
"Er... Kaiba-san?" James was almost nervous when Seto looked at him, still with traces of the look he had been using for Joey. "Could you not insult him so much?"
"Force of habit." Seto sighed and shrugged, then continued on into the make-up room.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:22 pm
Mokuba followed him still holding James hand. It had been a habit and he liked it, his hand was warm and soft. He looked at Joey as they passed him and followed Seto to the make up room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:41 pm
James was mystified by everything that went on behind the scenes. It was incredible how everybody treated him, and he was thoroughly enjoying it. He smiled happily and was promptly told to stop as the beautician was doing his eyes.

((And I am not writing that conference, there's nothing I want to say about it, so, by my mystical time control ability, time has passed.))

Seto felt the press had taken that reasonably well, and he was pleased with James' behaviour, as he hadn't know what the boy would do put in front of cameras. Naturally the question came up, in rather a mocking way from a Westerner with an accent Seto felt was better suited to cotton picking than news writing, as to whether or not he felt it was okay for his brother to go 'galavanting around with them gays,' to which Seto had replied questioning whether or not he[the reporter fella] felt it was alright to go galavanting around with his sister. That solved that problem rather quickly upon the press receiving a more serious answer of his support for his brother and that if anyone questioned his ability to take care of his own, they would be taken care of themselves, as this was a conference on his game, not on his brother's love life.
"Did I do okay?" James asked, not knowing who to adress really.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:10 pm
Mokuba smiled, " You did great. " Mokuab replied softly as they walked out of the building. It felt good to get hsi brothers support on TV and he got to be with the one that made him feel so happy inside. He gave James a kiss on the cheek saving more for when they got home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:35 pm
James snuggled against him, happy to be with him, and lapsed into thought. He was just wondering why he hadn't heard from anyone about his dad when Seto handed him a cell phone.
"Er... hello?" He asked tentatively.
"James Wheeler correct?" came a very business like voice from the other end.
"Yes..." He wasn't sure what this was about.
"Where were you last night?" came the voice again.
"Haven't you read the papers?" He asked. There was a chuckle.
"Yes, but we do have to ask these things."
"With my boyfriend all night." James said.
"The whole night? You didn't go home at all?"
"No, I was out with him." James didn't like all these questions, and he didn't know who was on the phone.
"Good boy. Hand the phone back now." James did just as he was told.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:56 pm
Mokuba looked confused at James moving his lips silently asking who was that. He wasnt sure if he knew or not but Mokuba found it freaky. He looked at Seto who now had the cell phone wondering if anyone knew who was on the other line.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:52 pm
James shurgged. He had no idea.
Seto hung up, looking severely pissed off. "That was the police. Seems there was an altrecation last night, that I know absolutely nothing about."
Seto emphasized the last few words, making sure Mokuba understood just what he meant. James knew what it was.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:40 pm
Mokuba nodded understanding Seto, " So whats was the altreaction? " Mokuba asked holding on a little tighter to James feeling as if he needed to protect him from something. It sucked that once things started to go right somethign went wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:24 am
"The same altrecation I told you both about last night, that I had nothing to do with because I was home working on my press release." Seto said. "And I've already set the keystroke spyware to say so."
"So, that's your story and you're sticking to it?" James asked.
"Exactly." Seto said. "Everything will be fine. Even if they did try to charge me, I don't think they could make anything stick. It's happened before, in another country, but that's another matter completely."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:38 am
Mokuba nodded as he was sure that Seto wouldnt get in trouble. He still let James lay on him as he began to gentally rub his side with the hand that was around him at the moment. He hoped things would be ok, but he was sure that Seto had all of this under control  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:12 am
James didn't really want to know what Seto was talking about, and he was quite comfy where he was. He was one of those special people who can purr for some reason and made full use of that ability.
Seto heard James purring and smiled, holding back a chuckle. He went back to work on his laptop, but promptly decided he should head for the art department so that they could see the main character.
~Well?~
~Well what?~ Seto asked.
~Can I talk yet? I get bored when you're not talking to me. I've had 3000 years of that and I want someone to talk to.~ Seth said.
~Well about what then?~
~You're boyfriend for instance. Where did you find one? Are you serious? Are you going to keep him?~
~Yes, I'm going to keep him, and yes I'm serious.~ Seto replied.
~He makes you happy right?~ Seth asked.
~Yes. Why do you want to know so much?~ Seto was a little annoyed.
~Oh... no reason...~ Seth commented, retreating back into the puzzle.

((I can't purr. It annoys me. I'll have to send you the closest approximation, which is a dying turkey.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:09 am
((lmao xd ))

Mokuba smield at James purring but it also made him blush. He smiled still blushing but closing his eyes. He couldnt believe someone could make him so happy so fast. He became really confortable aagisnt the leather seat and James in his arms. He was so confortable that he fought so not to fall asleep.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff