Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:24 pm
Rosa furrowed her brow. Concern etched deep on her face. "Celebrating." Rosa echoed. "Right. Celebrating." She tried to inhale and exhale slowly to push down the rising panic that threatened to overcome her. She tried to mimic her sisters smile, but it felt pained. Would it be convincing? She doubted it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:13 am
Natasha's smile disappeared as she noticed the pain the other seemed to be in. "Desi? What's wrong?"

Oburos had escaped his mother and the planning arrangements for the moment. He asked after Rosa, finding that she had gone for a walk with her sister. After that, it was merely a matter of listening to the wind. Of course, what it brought was the worry in Natasha's words and he sped up, taking to the air to catch up to the girls quicker. "Faye!" he called out, seeing Rosa being held at arms length by Natasha, both looking a bit panicked by this time. He landed nearby, closing the gap between himself and his dear one by walking the last few steps. "Faye, I'm here. You're alright." he said, worried that she was fighting the darkness again. He really needed to figure out exactly what those humans did to her in that facility. Then, maybe, he could help to fix it. But for now he'd have to be there for her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:26 am
Rosa could feel it. The thought of not being good enough for her Obi, led to darker thoughts. Voices began to whisper in her head. Without her permission, her hands gripped her sisters arms, a bit too tightly.
Kill
It whispered.
Kill them all! Rosa's heartbeat roared in her ears. Her normally clear grey eyes turned red, then flickered back as she fought the rage.
"Faye!" Oburos voice suddenly broke her out of the spiralling darkness.
She began to pant and turned to Oburos. It took a moment for her to speak plainly. "I- I am okay."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:54 am
"Like hell." Natasha hissed, pulling back the moment Rosa's grip let up enough for her to do so. She rubbed at her bruised arms as she stared at her sister with disbelief. "What was that?"

Oburos ignored the vampire for the moment, reaching out to steady his beloved, arms encompassing her. "You're sure? Do you want me to stay with you, just in case?" he asked, brushing some hair back from her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:01 am
Rosa held onto Oburos as she tried to calm down. "Stay. Help. . . Help me make my sister understand." Her eyes went over to Natasha. It had been some time since she had felt that darkness. But this one had terrified her. She could have killed her sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:24 am
Oburos gently kissed her forehead. "I'll stay. I'll help." he reassured her. He pulled back a bit to be able to look at Natasha. "Your sister has been through a lot. I don't know the full details. A lot happened before I found her. But she has . . . moments. Moments where something she describes as 'the darkness' attempts to overtake her. Control her."

"And that was what happened just now?"

Oburos nodded. "I don't know all the triggers. The past few times have been where she's felt unwanted, or scared. She-"

"Her eyes turned black."

Oburos blinked. "What?"

"She was . . . having doubts. About herself. I tried to cheer her. Then her eyes began to turn black. Like a demon."

Oburos frowned. "Demons were wiped out a hundred years ago."

"And Fae, Vampire, and Werewolf bloodlines have never existed in one being at the same time." Natasha spat back. "Who knows what those monsters did to my sister."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:48 am
Rosa trembled. Demon? "Pain." She hiccuped. "Lots of pain. Sunlight. Silver. Salt. Cold Iron." She only remembered the post infection torture. Like they were trying to weed out weakness in her. "They tried to drown me in salted Holy Water once. It burned my throat so much. . ." She had been silent after that. Until shortly after Oburos rescued her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff