Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:59 am
The next day, the Karican war council came together. Scouts were being put through a rigorous testing process to ensure their loyalty to the crown and to prevent more Permandran spies from slipping into their ranks. And Kendall did not so much ask his father as he flat out told him that he would be joining the scouting party.

"Pendragon's curse may have kept me from you for several years, but it also forced me to be able to find my way around our country, unnoticed and unseen by anyone. I had to hide, lest I be captured and unable to reveal my identity." he argued. "And I know how to fight. I will not be caught unprepared if things do not go as planned." he said, determined to end all arguments right then and there.

Lowell had been true to his word. Tyrion had lain shackled to the table all night long, the rope still hanging from his neck. Not a single person had checked on him. Not even Coryn. Not until the morning broke and the man entered with a cup of water and a small meal of bread and fruit. "I have brought what I can." he said, setting the food and drink down on the table beside the prince before unlocking the other from his wrist restraints. "I was able to convince Lowell that it wouldn't do to having you dying from hunger or thirst. Can you sit up on your own?" he asked as he helped the other into a sitting position in order to make it easier for him to eat and drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 am
Kyria was with Arisa. She knew her sister would need strength to pull through the whole mess but she wasn't sure she would be asked to be company.

The Kings Guard stared at Kendall for a moment. "And if the. . .Woman you came with goes mad while you're gone?" He asked. "Is she prone to violence?"

He was shot with a look from the others. Sure, they were thinking it, but none of them were stupid enough to say it out loud.

Tyrion just stared up at the ceiling. "It's amazing." He mused, still in the position the restraints had put him in. "What thinking can do to pass the time of lock up." Slowly, he sat up on his own, not really wanting help but took it anyway. "I taught Lowell some of the tricks. . . He will everything in his power to humiliate me." He frowned. "And you didn't convince him." He snarled. "Did you even check the water for drugs?" He pushed it away. "No doubt he's put something in it to loosen my tongue!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:36 am
Kendall glared at the man who spoke, his gaze as sharp as daggers. "I suggest you think about what you say the next time you open your mouth to speak. She is my lady. You would do well to treat her as such." His voice was low, cold. Every word prescice. "While I am away, I expect her and her sister to be taken care of. Kept safe from those who would do them harm. And treated with the utmost respect. Am I understood?"

Coryn frowned in return. "I am not an idiot, Highness. I prepared the drug myself. It will dull the pain slightly and help fight against infection. Nothing more." He said and pushed the cup back towards Tyrion. "A shame you built up a resistance to all our tongue-loosening concoctions." He said, a sly smirk on his face.

Hikari_Mamo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:25 am
Tyrion smirked. "A shame indeed." He laughed back, took the cup and threw it back with little regard for decorum. "Let's see what that slime ball has in store for me." His tone rueful. "I expect, something horrible. No?"

"Yes, My prince." The Guard replied. Although he wasn't convinced, seeing how Kyria had returned, with eyes seemingly wild with madness and muttering to herself. Would the sister be any different now that her own companion had been taken?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:16 am
Coryn nodded, frowning seriously. "We drew lots for who got to work you over today. Unfortunately, I cannot keep the others from doing what they want. I've only just barely convinced them to keep from targeting certain areas. But I can't guarantee against any permanent mutilations." He said gravely. "Once I'm through 'priming' you for the day," here he indicated the cup, "I won't be able to help you until my shift starts," he warned. Coryn hoped the prince could continue to stay strong. He sighed. "To that end, I want to treat your wounds while I can." He said, knowing he had still a little bit of time before he was expected to return to his fellow interrogators.

Kendall frowned seriously as he looked at his father's men. However, he couldn't find any true complaint and so would have to trust that they would follow orders and that his father would ensure the girls were safe. He had already spoken with Kyria about him going on the scouting mission to try and find Tyrion. They were on the same page. They both wanted to help their friend.

Arisa looked at her sister, debating her options in her head. He left arm had regained some feeling, though not nearly anywhere to be fully functional. But she didn't necessarily need her left arm to do something like, say, wield a dagger . . . Or sneak into the scouting expedition. "He needs help now!" She groused impatiently. She hadn't been too pleased with the king's caution of scouts first, proper troops after. Kendall had pointed out the most likely place! She hadn't quite worn a track in the floor from pacing, but if she continued, she'd get a great start on one.

Hikari_Mamo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:39 am
Tyrion gave a single nod. "I'll die for them." He replied. "My friend you know, I'm loyal to the end." He smiled softly. "You, our men. . . The twins." He stopped himself from saying their names. "I won't say anything of value."

Kyria blanked for a moment. "Ever since your hand went limp. . ." She whispered. "I can't focus on the music." She tapped her finger on her arm. "I want to hear it, so I can write it down, so you can play it. . . But it comes in too fast. I can't keep up. I won't know if we will get him." Kyria took a breath. "But it doesn't matter." She hugged her sister, stopping her from pacing. "If it was Kendall, I wouldn't stand still either." She pulled Arisa back. "Lets go."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:12 pm
Coryn frowned as he tended to Tyrion's back. Trying to keep it from getting infected without being able to bandage it. "I don't doubt it. But you are in for a rough day." He warned. The one whom Tyrion had specifically requested Coryn to attempt to keep away from him had drawn the first shift. Then it was Dolan, who had shared some ideas that had made Coryn flinch. Then Lowell would be getting a turn. He had mentioned something about using one of the prince's own designs against him. Only after Tyrion had endured those three would Coryn be able to attempt any damage reduction.

Arise sighed and forced herself to relax. Her shoulders releasing their tension. "I have to be there." She whispered. I know where they're keeping him." She muttered, clutching onto every detail she could remember from the partial vision she'd managed to create.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:09 pm
Tyrion stared at the wall as his trusted friend tended his back. "Bring it on." He stated, resolved in his determination to not break. To be strong. I wronged her on our first meeting. Tyrion thought to himself. Perhaps this, is to be my punishment.

Kyria gave a single nod. "Then, we must go." She replied, in a soft voice. "We'll get some swords and go bring back your person." Kyria smiled best she could. Kendall was going to be mad at her. But that didn't matter, she needed to help her sister. She'd deal with the consequences later.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:16 pm
Coryn could only hope that Tyion truly could weather the trials ahead for him. Once he had cleaned the prince's wounds as best he could, he apologized and once more had Tyion lay back so he could lock him into place again. He cleaned up the remains of the meager breakfast, and headed to the door. Just in time, apparently as the others began filtering in. He made sure to catch the eye of Dolan and the other who would be having the first go At Tyrion. "Don't have too much fun with him. Leave some for the rest of us." He laughed out, falling right back into place among the traitors who followed the mad Permandran King. And now . . . He had to hope that what he'd done had been enough. He'd be unable to help for the better half of the day. As he took the dishes to the kitchens, his eyes looked over the square of the outpost. There, right in the center where everyone inside could see . . . The king was overseeing the construction of the gallows. Coryn bit back his disgust and continued onwards. He needed to meet with a few close friends.

Arisa gave a small, relieved sigh. "How are we going to sneak along? You and I don't exactly . . . Blend in." She said, pulling at her hair. The shade alone was enough to pick her out of a crowd at any distance. Besides, she was injured and doubted she'd fit into any military structure.
Hikari_Mamo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:27 pm
Kyria's mouth broke into a grin. "I, on the other hand." She held her twin's good hand. "Have had a lot of experience blending in." Quickly, she pulled Arisa to one of the cleaning store rooms. She knew how to make her own hair blonde by using specific cleaning products. Then she could dye their hair with ink used for writing. "Ta da! Black hair." She giggled. "Now. . . for some plainer clothing and we're off."

Tyrion rolled his eyes. It was time. There was only two way this was going to end. With his rescue, or his death.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:06 pm
The men began to approach Tyrion. The cruel voice of Lowell speaking clearly. "So, you're up first." He addressed one of the men. "Do we need to move the prisoner? Any special tools?" He asked, sounding excited to hear what one of his people had thought up. Coryn's idea had been genius. Of course, it limited them a bit, they needed to build up the trust for the ultimate betrayal after all. So the little s**t had to think Coryn was protecting him from the worst of their machinations. But it wouldn't stop them entirely from having their way. And Lowell knew this first one had expressed some sick desires towards the traitor prince. He looked forward to seeing the boy's spirit break.
"Oi, I still need something to work with when you're done. Don't forget." Dolan complained, Coryn's words affecting him.

Arisa held still. Once Kyria was done she blinked at her reflection. "Mother wouldn't recognize us..." She murmured incredulously. Then she heard the trumpets. Her eyes widened and she ran to the window in time to see the small procession led by Kendall leaving the palace. "No! Kyria, we have to go now!" They were too late. They wouldn't be able to sneak along. She didn't notice as the door to their room became a door that Kyria would recognize. Pendragon was meddling again.

Hikari_Mamo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:35 pm
Kyria grinned at her sister's shock. Then she watched as Arisa looked panicked. "Or. . .We could go through this door?" She asked and pointed to a door she knew, yes, but she wouldn't let Arisa know that yet. "I'm sure that door has all our answers?"

Tyrion lifted his head. "Do your worst." He snarled.

"No sir." Slye purred. "Just strip him naked. I got a couple of. . . specialty courtesans who should be able to do some good work on this man."

Tyrion paled. Everyone knew Slye's affliction, and the courtesans he went to. "Keep your filthy hands off of me!" He snarled.
"Ooh~ Excited hm? Can't wait to see my friends?" Slye giggled.
Tyrion had nothing against people who had similar tastes to Slye, but he had something against them when it was weaponised against someone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:18 am
Lowell chuckled darkly. "You heard him boys. Strip him." Not too hard when Tyrion's shirt had already been torn to shreds by the whipping. It was simply a matter of removing his pants and keeping his legs still enough to slip them off before returning the restraints to his legs. And with the group of them, it wasn't hard. Lowell smirked and walked over to Slye. "Go get your friends, but remember, we want to make him talk." He then lowered his voice and looked Slye dead in the eye. "So don't go overboard. You'll get your chance for that later." He whispered threateningly. It wouldn't do much to crush Tyrion's spirit if he thought Colyn couldn't protect him from much. He clapped Slye on the back and then ushered the rest of the group out. Leaving the prince alone with the perverted man.

Arisa looked confused. "What?" And then she saw the door. "That's not- Kyria, what's going on?" She asked, seeing as how her sister clearly seemed to know something she didn't.

Hikari_Mamo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:07 am
Tyrion struggled against the hands of the guards trying to strip him of his clothes. "Get off! Get off!!"
Slye grinned. "Oh please." He cooed to Lowell. "I'll get him talking in no time." He assured Lowell and Colyn. "But I suppose, if it doesn't work, you can always come back."

"It's okay." Kyria grinned. "We can go through it the door and rescue Tyrion." She assured Arisa. "I'm sure."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:36 am
Lowell smirked. "You have two hours. Then you hand him over to Dolan. Have fun." He said before leaving the torture room. Tyrion stripped of his clothes and at the mercy of Slye's ministrations.

Arisa frowned and then walked through the door, gasping as it was a different hallway than the castle. She looked back at Kyria with incredulity. "What...?" She was at a loss for words.

Hikari_Mamo

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces