Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:58 pm
"Like you said," Demetrius spoke solemnly, "You are a full-demon now and must face the consequences."

Demetrius took a step back as Damien closed the coffin door. He felt betrayed. This is not what he wanted. Still, his father was right. He was a full demon now and had capable abilities to reverse this mess. Surging with energy and power that he hadn't dived into for these types of circumstances. Reversing the witch's curse, Damien would have to fix Naomi later if Ellyone was going to release her own fury.

"Damien..." Leila felt her eyes water, "I told you not to do this... I practically begged you..."

"Sometimes.." Damien spoke softly, "We have to walk a path we didn't think about walking. Isn't that what you did, Leila?"

He did have a point. But it wasn't enough. Leila touched the coffin lightly, "But I did not go against all types nature. I defied my Weeping Angel side because it was for my own safety, not because I didn't want to. This is what you wanted, Damien. I hope you are happy."

Leila turned and left to return to her room with Gabriel. She was torn. Happy to see that her mother was back, but also hurt for that same reason. This wasn't right at all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Ellyone couldnt be in that house any more. She knew of another place Klaus had lived in so took Naomi to it knowing her family would follow when they wanted too. Though Rein and Rose followed right away. She wasnt sure about her demon though. "Mummy, why?" Naomis question jarred her heart.
"Because he doesnt understand." Ellyone whispered softly. She couldnt say any more it hurt too much. She was right though. He didnt think. Just like Ellyone. Naomi's feelings werent thought of. He was going to be spending years apologising. If she ever spoke to him again.

"Are you sure you dont want to see her my love?" Ezra asked having a bath with Klaus. She used speical herbs for relaxation after what she saw.
"Yes, cwera, i dont want her anymore. You are all i need." Ezra smiled happily and hugged him close she had everything she wanted and didnt want it to ever change.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:27 pm
Damien carried the coffin out to head out to another time and place to live. Leila carried Gabriel as she walked a different path to find her own life. She didn't want to be around anyone anymore. Not Damien, not Ellyone, her other siblings, no one. Too much had happened that her broken heart couldn't take it anymore.

As for Demetrius, he disappeared in a cloud of smoke to start anew elsewhere. This lifeline had fallen too insane after years of putting too much effort into it. Thus, it was time to start over elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:04 pm
Rein and Rose grew apart. Rein found his true mate and Rose did too she refused any rights she had to being heir and both twins wete never heard from again.

Ellyone raised Naomi best she could not staying in one place long since Naomi never grew. Eventually, she sought her imp who couldnt fix Naomi. So she killed him. Sucked his power and his energy. She thought it would drive her mad but she got control of it. She the sort out Arcana wanting what she stole from Naomi. She checked on Klaus without him knowing. He was so happy. An expectant father. Ellyone contemplated actually visiting but she felt she ruined his life enough and kept on in her search for her daughter to be returned her ability to age.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:49 pm
One hundred years had passed in the swift blink of an eye. Or at least that's what it felt like. Leila looked down from a broken down building that had since been covered in vines. There was a holy war alright, but one she didn't want to partake in. Ever since her departure away from the others in her bloodline, she had done her best to hide away from them if they were ever looking for her.

'And why would they?' she thought dully to herself, 'I never gave much interest in their kind as they did for mine. It's best this way. Damien... I wish I could see you again.'

She sat down at the edge of the rotting building, taking in the sunrise for another day. In the distance, she could see Gabriel scavenging for food for them. He was given his Archangel status back though he remained on Earth with her. That was the only reason they allowed him to stay. She believed him when he had said that he recalled every moment from that point to his birth, knowing who the human was that birthed him and the half-siblings and one full sibling he had seen before the separation.

Leila drew her knees to her chest, resting her chin on her arms. She didn't want anyone to find them. The others were to volatile and the last thing she wanted was to be heartbroken again because of them.

There was a sudden change. Lucifer had been defeated and was now replaced by the unlikely person Demetrius had ever thought would have the desire to take over. Well, less work for him at least. He lounged on a torn sofa as other demons poured wine to celebrate the new century where they could walk among the dirt in either their demonic form or their human form. However, Demetrius glimpsed through the large crowd of demons to see no sign of Damien, Rein, or Klaus. None of his sons were there. An unfamiliar pain formed in his chest as he sat up with a glass of wine in his grasp.

"You look lonely," one of his oldest friends approached him, "Why not take in a succubus?"

"The fire I have tasted before is like a narcotic and I am simply an addict for it. Anything else would be less than satisfactory," Demetrius dropped the glass on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 am
Klaus had, with his family hidden far underground. He'd taken in Naomi because Ellyone came to him half turned looking crazed. She babbled on about the new holy war. About how she had killed the betrayer. That she could control the darkness. He gladly took Naomi off his mother's hands afraid she'd lose her mind and hurt the pre-pubescent teen. Yes. Ezra had given Naomi back her ability to age, and also masked her life signs from Damien. For all he knew, Ellyone lost her mind and killed his mate. Then the Holy War began. Ellyone faced Lucifer head on screaming with rage. "I thought you liked the gift I gave you dearling," Lucifer had sneered. Ellyone snarled and with a swift blow took his head, his heart and sucked out the power. Her eyes shifted from black to red, to blue then she turned to the warring sides. Her angels were winning. She lent them her strength and they won easily. She stood over the battle field with detachment. Her mate wasn't here to see her win. Rein, she spotted her son and rushed to him but he took a step back from her. "I came here only to tell you mama, Rose and I still love you, even though he never loved us we still have a fondness for him, our father. I have grown to be a powerful Demon, and Rose married a Demon too. But he doesn't follow traditions. Please, when you regain yourself, search us out. Tell father I hope he thinks of me with pride." Then Rein disappeared in a puff of smoke. Ellyone's heart squeezed. Her mate. . . She couldn't find him in this time line so went further. Pushed herself further appearing in the crowd up the back. Her face showed unhidden want. Her body though stone shivered visibly to him. She lifted her arms and pushed with her new power, spreading the red demon sea making a path to Demetrius, any who tried to stop her were killed and their power and time energy absorbed. Other's just had themselves frozen in place. A strong look of determination was present on her face. She wanted her Demi back. And would kill anyone who tried to stop her. She hoped. . . she still aroused him. Even if but a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:03 pm
"Always a show with you, isn't it?" Demetrius scoffed as he took Ellyone's hand, placing a kiss on her half-stone skin, "You're worse than any succubi i've ever come across."

In a puff of smoke, Demetrius had taken himself and Ellyone to a farther location where they were in private. He crossed his arms as his eyes narrowed on her, "You fancy yourself the ruler of all things Hellish now? Quite frankly, I'm not one to be ruled over. However. You are still my lover, and someone I want to spend the rest of my days with."

He had put his emotions invested into this woman for far too long. His kind did not have a person they spend eternity with, just someone you make heirs with and mingle with them until said heir kills the father. In his chance meeting with this Weeping Angel, he had understood his life had been changed forever. If he could go back and change anything, he'd let everything roll out the same way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:22 pm
"I never do anything without a little flare." She countered wanting to hold him again. "I think, you misunderstood what happened those years ago. I wasn't leaving you. I was leaving the house. I didn't want to be around a place where nature and balance was threatened. I didn't want to be around her. I didn't want Naomi to be around it either. I just wanted to be around you. be with you forever. I still want that. If you still want it." She cupped Demi's cheek praying to whoever was listening that he still loved her as she loved him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm
He took the hands that cupped his cheeks and gave them a light squeeze before gazing down into her eyes, "What happened those years ago was a young man's last attempt to a reality that he couldn't change. I will not speak for him, but he is still my son and the sole heir to my fortune. And there is no doubt that I want to spend my days with you. If that is what you want, then we better leave now."  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:44 pm
Ellyone smiled and wrapped her arms around him tight. "Yes! I want it!" She felt herself push them out of this place somewhere safe. "I want to be with you forever. If. . . If you die again. . . I will gladly follow. I don't want to spend another moment without you." She all but sobbed feeling the cold air of Moscow around them. They were back to where they first met. This was where she wanted to rekindle their love. "No more babies. I don't want any more babies. . . in case those witches come back." She said sternly. "And Rein, He's a full fledged Demon now. I saw him on the battle field. He's strong. He wanted you to know he doesn't hate you. And that he hopes you're proud of him. And Rose married a Demon too. I didn't see her but I'm told she's happy."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:57 pm
"If he truly believes that then I am happy for him," Demetrius answered before the two disappeared into the sunset to start their lifetime together.

Thus, the two remained together for all of eternity.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:26 pm
Garreth ran hard, fast. He couldn't slow down. If he did the demon would get him! He didn't want to die! He was just a lowly angel. Not even God noticed him! The demon clipped his wings so he couldn't fly away. He could only run. He had to find Gabriel! He would know what to do! that way! He sensed the Arch Angel's presence that way! To the left. He pounded pavement hard dodging all the newly built motor cars on the paved roads hoping he'd lost the demon. "Master Gabriel help me!" He cried seeing Gabriel with someone. The demon was right behind Garreth. He couldn't blast the thing with Holy Light otherwise if he missed he'd be a sitting duck. "Please Master Gabriel!!!" He begged still running.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:34 pm
As soon as Leila had heard the new footsteps, she had grabbed Gabriel to protect him. Ironically, he was stronger. She pulled him behind a turned over car though he had heard his name, "Don't do it, Gabriel."

"That's Garreth!" Gabriel spoke quickly, his eyes filled with concern, "I can't just let him die!"

"Then just kill the damn thing that's making him run and lets get out of here," Leila stated, her eyes hard from traveling and fighting for her life and her brother's.

"No problem," Gabriel took to the sky, a golden sword forming in his hand made by pure sunlight and swooping down to kill the demon in one swing.

The demon's blood sprayed onto his features, but the blood vanished as a golden light surrounded Gabriel as he went back to the ground. Leila didn't hesitate to go to her brother's side, her eyes looking the one known as Garreth up and down, "Gabriel, he's safe. We should keep moving."

"Now just hold on a minute," Gabriel turned to Garreth, "Why was that guy just chasing you? Demons are finicky creatures but not one to pick a random target."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:47 pm
Garreth laid panting hard on the ground shaking hard. "Haven't you heard?" He asked when he could form coherent sentences. "There's been an order put out to all those who aren't aligned with the Queen of Stone and her consort. But she didn't put out the order. It was put out by someone else. We don't know who put it out we just know that those who haven't sided with the Queen of stone and her Consort. Those who side with God and his son, they're hunting us down. Even. . . even if you two aren't you're her children, the demons won't hunt you down. . . More Angels will go looking for the family members and align with them to stay alive. But, the compound that protects the Nephlim. . . it's gone. We didn't declare fast enough, so fire demons burned it to the ground while most of us were resting. I was one of a few that escaped. I saved as many as I could but I used too much energy. My masked dropped and well, you know the rest." His shaking had calmed somewhat. which was good. And he finally took a glance to Leila. She looked more beautiful than the other angels gave her credit for. So much more.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Through a protected chain between them, Gabriel and Leila spoke silently through their minds as they stared at the other.

'We can't trust him, Gabe,' Leila spoke first, 'If he's speaking the truth, he'll do something to trick us like the last one did and we barely survived that trap.'

'I know Garreth, I've trained him before,' Gabe shook his head, 'Just give him a chance. He's a meek guy, but if you piss him off enough he can pack a punch.'

'And I can probably make him explode to a thousand tiny pieces but that means s**t if he turns our attention to any demon that hated Ellie,' Leila countered.

'I'm going to help him,' Gabe ended their communication before turning to Garreth, "We've been heading East towards the mountains. Garreth, we're actually being hunted by other demons. If you travel with us, I can guarantee your safety by certain demons and other creatures, but there are still some I will need you to fight with."

"Gabriel," Leila bit her bottom lip, "It's only noon, we have to keep moving."

"Another thing," Gabriel gestured toward Leila as he spoke to Garreth, "Despite what you've heard, Leila is full human as well as my birth sister. The only type of fighting she'll be good for is fist-to-fist."

"Lets just go," Leila took a long gulp of her canteen water before turning and keeping East.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games