Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:39 pm
Liam stirred awake to see Emma still unconscious in the hospital bed. There were two make-shift cribs for the children as they, too, slept quietly. Good. The last thing he needed was for a tearful goodbye. Liam knew he had to rebuild is pack on his own. Emma would be heartbroken, but he hoped she would understand why he had to do this without her. His pack was his life, something he had grown up knowing he had to do alone. Any good Alpha would know that he had to build his own pack, not the other way around. Liam took a sheet of notebook paper and began writing how he would return the day his pack was back at it's former glory. Until then, he asked that she would wait for him and stay at Conrad's for safety until he came back.

He kissed Emma's forehead, looked at his children one last time, before leaving the hospital room and into the night.

Anya woke before Conrad. She was still disturbed at his comment during the daylight hours about a family between them. Then again, they could discuss it later. The lovely part of being a vampire was eternal life. It wasn't as if they would die tomorrow. Anya bathed before pulling on another one of her black dresses and fixing her hair for the night. She left Conrad's room quietly before descending down the stairs to see the court alive with courtiers and ladies.

They fell silent as Anya walked down the steps and into the midst. She was used to their watchful gaze, but they knew. They knew she where the enemy was. Anya did not bow her gaze until she felt someone approaching her from behind. Troy bowed slightly before saying, "M'lady Anya, you are to follow me."

"For what?" Anya stated as she narrowed her gaze, was this a trap?

She followed Troy silently as he did not answer her. They walked down to the dungeons and even further down. This was a part of the castle she hadn't expected to exist. There were tunnels that went far underground until they reached a large metal door. Troy opened the door to reveal an even bigger cavern that was lighted by many torches and a roaring firepit. Anya followed the path as Troy followed her to where a small group of women and men watched Anya approach them, "Lady Anya, we're glad you can make it."

A middle-aged woman stood in front of Anya, "I am Theresa, leader of this rogue group and mostly an ambassador for our King Oscar."

Anya stiffened at the name. She didn't want to be framed or for nameless people to be hurt. Theresa continued, "I came to warn you that more blood has been shed on both parts. King Oscar wishes you safety and his apologies. He knows the burden you carry is not easy."

"Is he safe?" Anya asked quietly.

Theresa's crimson gaze softened as she nodded, "Aye, King Oscar is well. Lady Anya, if I may speak openly..."

Anya nodded as Theresa continued, "You may be Queen by marriage to Conrad, but you have a growing number of supporters who will accept you as Queen...even if you weren't married."

"Please, do not say that. It is treason to think or saying like that," Anya stated firmly, but she was interested to hear more, "I have supporters?"

"My apologies," Theresa curtsied low, then looked up at Anya, "In this court and in King Oscar's. Please remember that you are loved by your people and wherever you go, you shall always be Queen of the Night."

Anya watched as the rogue group disappeared deeper into the cavern before she turned and returned to the lively court with Troy. She took him aside to discuss further what had just happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 am
"Sir! Sir you can't leave!" A nurse called. "What if she loses control? We're sitting ducks!!" She paced terrified by the fact a lycan just dumped his severely traumatized wife on them. Not only that, they'd shot her up with something to suppress her beast. Not good now it was out of her system. "Doctor what do we do?" She asked panicked.
"Pray her father or grandmother comes to see her.

Conrad rose and got dressed quickly. Something didn't feel right. When he saw Anya he gave her a quick kiss. His expression tortured. "Darling we have to go. Something doesn't feel right. I need to see my child. You can come with me if you like." Conrad rushed off not waiting for her to follow. His blinding natural born speed assisted him in locating his child.
"Oh thank God you're here Conrad." The doctor breathed looking relieved though the sounds of feral growls sounded behind them. "My child?" Conrad asked.
"In a lot of distress."

"Her husband?" Conrad asked.

"Gone. Left her to us." The doctor replied.

Conrad frowned heavily. "The twins?"

"She wouldn't let us anywhere near them. She's built a bunker between us and her and the twins. Anyone trying to get close get's hurt. We were about to call you. She doesn't seem to recognize anyone here. She seems heavily confused. As if she doesn't remember having the children or being married at all. She believes the children are Henry's and he's coming to take them back."

Conrad's frown deepened as he entered the room. The growls stopped. "Daddy?" Emma mewed woefully. Her head peaked up over the barricade and she beckoned him in. "What are you doing here?" She hissed lowly. "He'll see you, try to kill you."

"Who will sweetheart?" Conrad asked caressing her head.

"Henry! You know he's still alive! He killed my friends!" She whimpered a little.
"Oscar and Anya. He killed them. I couldn't save them."

Conrad sighed and hugged her closer. "Take a deep breath darling through the nose." Emma did as she was told.

"How-?" Emma began but Conrad silenced her. He cupped her face and gave her a tender smile.

"It's okay darling. That evil pack gave you something to forget. Anya is your mother in law now. You married Liam. You love him-"

"Who?" Emma asked with a frown. "Who is Liam? And where's Oscar?"

"Oscar did something bad because you picked Liam over him sweet heart. Liam is your husband. You love him very much-"

"If I love him why I don't I remember him?" Emma asked.

"I don't know darling, all I know is Anya and Oscar are alive, you married Liam and had the twins with him. Darling don't you remember?" Conrad grew very worried. If she didn't remember her mate. . . Things could get bad.

"Wait. . ." Emma frowned more confused. "So you're saving Henry isn't the father of these two? Liam is? Then who is this Liam? Why isn't he here with me? I can't really believe I'd love someone who isn't here for me." She crossed her arms. None of this was making any sense. Why was she so thirsty? And why did she smell like wet dog? What was going on?!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Anya did not go with Conrad. Whatever was wrong would have to be dealt with by Conrad. She remained in the frenzied court. The court was used to Conrad leaving and returning in such an abrupt manner, but everyone figured it had to have been Emma. Anya remained where she stood before turning back to Troy, "I wonder if Emma is ok..."

"You don't smell it?" Troy cocked a brow in confusion.

"Smell what?" Anya narrowed her gaze.

"The lack of stench of a dog," Troy stated bluntly, "Liam has left."

Anya remained silent as she glanced around. She had sworn to Liam that if he had left again, she would kill him. It seemed he doubted her. With a sigh, Anya loosely crossed her arms, "Then if he returns, I'll go further than just attacking him."

"Do as you like, just leave me out of it this time," Troy walked away from Anya.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm
The court mumbled amongst themselves. They wondered what their Princess would do now that her mate had gone. Though they didn't expect to scent her or her pack.

Conrad had managed to convince everyone to take her back to his castle. Her pack, all ten some how survived the incursion, came with her. She seemed to remember Marcus and Simon a bit. Marcus tried to take back Alpha since Emma was not all there but the pack threatened to tare him apart. So he didn't. Once inside the castle her pack lead her to the throne room as ordered by Conrad who held Sebastian. Emma held Scarlette. "The princess has returned." He announced. Someone must have warned them. But not Anya. Emma gave her daughter to Simon then rushed at Anya hugging her tight as if she hadn't seen the vampire in a while. "Anya!" She cried. "I'm so glad Henry didn't get you. Daddy said you're his wife and that I saved you from Henry. And that the twins aren't his and. . . and. . . and I'm so glad you two got married!" Emma was crying really badly. Conrad, hoping his wife didn't think Emma was mocking her, whispered in her ear what had happened and to just go along with it until he could figure out how to knock it back into her head what was going on. He also added that she didn't remember Liam at all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm
"You're married to another wolf named Liam," Anya held Emma before carefully pulling her out of the tight embrace, "And-"

"Here's the letter he left," Troy approached the group, "A nurse had ran after your party with this before she...well, was happily taken back to the hospital."

Anya read the letter. Though she understood his intent, he still went back on her sworn promise by not leaving Emma. He did say he was returning nonetheless. Anya handed the letter to Emma, "Apparently he's rebuilding his pack for his own honor."

"Wolves..." her new ladies in waiting rolled their eyes.

"Every species has their own tendencies as we do," Anya commented before turning to Emma, "You should also know that your father and Liam are at war with Oscar. Oscar has killed half of your father's people and destroyed Liam's pack. I'm afraid he is no longer a friend to your father's court."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 pm
Emma sighed. "You say these things as if I should know them. Who are you?" She barked at Troy. "What, on this earth is going on?!"

Conrad rubbed his temples. "I told you she doesn't remember anything." Conrad grumbled.

"I don't no but some part of me knew Oscar was a bit. . . unstable. Dear god what is this pain in my throat?!" Emma growled.
Simon moved to her with a water bottle full of blood. "I know it doesn't look yummy but just bear with it." He pleaded. Emma nodded and downed the drink without stopping for breath.
"Thank you Simon." Emma smiled kindly to him. He smiled back and returned to the group. Emma turned her gaze to the six members of the council. "What happens if Oscar breaks the laws?" She asked them.

"He already has." One of the women replied. "He broke several just by creating his shadow court. He either comes to us willingly, or. . . Or we send out the Novra." Emma took a step back. The Novra were like the vampire secret assassins. The ones the court sent out to send swift unyielding justice. Stephanie Meyer had called them the Volturi, Hollywood, The Death Dealers. Even Oscar should've known this would happen. Emma turned to Anya. Three people would know where he was, his sire-sister, and his elder vampires, Isaac, Isaac's sire and so on. But only the latter two could summon. "Have you explored summoning?" Emma asked the Court but still kept her gaze on Anya.

"We have. However, Haley is loyal only to Conrad. She will not summon him unless it's Conrad's direct order. But for some reason he is holding back." The same woman said with a frown.

"I am giving him a month to return to us willingly. Then I'll order Haley to summon him. If that doesn't work I'll order the Novra on him. Freya!" He turned to a tall solid built woman with golden blonde hair.

"Yes my king?" She asked in a monotonous voice.

"Go find Liam. Tell him of what has happened to his mate. Tell him we will assist in whatever he needs. But ask if he can, to return to us. He needs to learn to put his female and children first. He is nothing without them." Freya nodded and suddenly she was gone. "Now my love." He turned his attention to Anya. "Time to plan your-"

"She will be crowned queen when she produces an heir!" The court hissed together. "No earlier!" Conrad sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Thank you. Your wisdom is unparalleled." He growled with sarcasm.

"Any attempt to circumvent our will, shall result in true and final death. Publicly." The same woman added.

"Yes, yes, go get laid you obviously need it." Conrad snapped in reply.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 am
"She is already an honored queen in our eyes with or without an heir!" a woman spoke up as she stepped out of the crowd, "Lady Anya has been a statuette model for this court and those who only wish her to be nothing more than a breeding mate have no respect for her!"

Anya's ladies crowded between her and Conrad as they turned to her, "You are still our Queen even if the King will not crown you! You do not need an heir to be our Queen!"

She was torn. As much as she loved Conrad, she did not want a child just yet. Not with Oscar not there to help her, not with Liam gone and having Emma have a temporary amnesia. It was too much. Anya remained silent as she walked calmly from her ladies to Conrad, "I believe there's enough debate on this, is there any way we can discuss this matter privately without making some type of public announcement like this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 am
Without warning, three black eyed vampires appeared. They grabbed the woman and tore her to pieces. The ladies maids were removed by others to a different side of the room on their knees. "You, Anya child of nothing, pretend at being queen, you have followers yes, but the Novra, they inforce our law." The woman boomed. "This is not your court nor a court of the people. None get a say but us."
Conrad pulled Anya to him. "Nay, it is my court." Conrad replied clearly angry. He did not like where this was going. He knew the court was planning something. He just didnt know what. "Yes later," he said just a tiny bit dissmisively.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:50 pm
"Am I not allowed a say to my body?" Anya glared angrily, her voice rising above the voices of the crowd as drew away from Conrad's grasp, "Am I not above that of a breeding dog? Am I not creature of this night that you are? If you may have forgotten, I may have been a child of nothing, born of dirt and sweat soaked shirts, but I am married to my love, King Conrad, and by right of marriage gives me the right of Queen. It is with the love that I share with Conrad that I will, one day, give this court a child, but it will not be tomorrow, or next week."

Anya turned to Conrad, kissing him gently before whispering, "I shall see you later, my love."

Her crimson gaze turned to her ladies, she walked to them and had them rise back on their feet before walking out of the room with her chin high. She felt proud that she finely spoke for herself as her ladies giggled in delight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:50 am
The court stared at each other. They would teach her. Yes they would show her true pain. "Enough Sarah!" Conrad roared. "She knows not of our duty. She knows nothing of this!"

"She doesnt know the law? I thought she knew." Sarah replied not showing emotion. She made a note to have the ladies maids replaced. If she wanted to act like she knew the burden. Then she would be taught.

"You know.what i mean. You know that none will replace her. My heart wont beat for any but her." Conrad replied. He was clearly upset. He stormed out scattering the ladies maids and in an old style threw his wife over his shoulder and took her to their room. He did nothing but sit her on a chair and brush her hair. Any time she tried to talk or prostest he would silence her with a look which demanded silence.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 pm
"Stop brushing my hair!" Anya forced herself away from Conrad's grasp as she dusted herself off, "What the hell was that out there!? So I'm not even welcome into your own court now because I don't want to have a child yet? If that is the honest demand here, then your people will just have to wait to have a Queen or an heir for centuries and be content with you as their only sovereign."

She was more than upset. The same hurt of the trick that was played on her before surged through her. Anya did her best not to feel the same betrayal since it wasn't the same man, but it purged her mind. Her thoughts went to the group that she spoke to earlier and what they said about her being Queen without the regulations of an heir. It was a thought that pressed heavily on her mind, but she did not want Conrad to know this. She didn't want him to feel as if that was a threat of a divorce or another reason why she didn't want a kid just yet with him.

Anya turned her gaze to Conrad, seeing he was upset, "You know I want a child with you for us to be a complete family one day, but now is not the right time. With Liam gone, Emma and her children are here, and...this fight with Oscar.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:29 pm
Something horrible in Conrad rolled to the surface. Some part of him mildly concerned about her safety as he pressed her to a wall. "I try to calm myself. Try to process their actions so i can assist you in gaining back respect. . .i beg for your life. And you respond with this?" His voice was soft, low. . . Dangerous. His eyes went hell red as a shadow pulsed weakly at the edges of his body. "You smell of anger. But not the rage i feel. Had you cried in front of them i would have removed their heads from their shoulders. Do not assume that you are not being heard in this Anya. I. Am. Hearing. You."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:03 pm
"You want to threaten me?" Anya glowered as her eyes glowered, shoving Conrad off of her, "I know you're listening, but your people are not!"

A dark aura surrounded her as well as her fangs grew, "You are king of these people, and you will tell them that your wife will decide for her own fate."

Anya returned back to normal as she turned away from Conrad. She didn't want to argue with him. Anya went towards the window as she held her arms as the crescent moon shown high in the night sky. She missed Oscar. She missed his omniscience presence he brought. It gave her some comfort knowing he was alive out there. At least in that sense she wasn't so alone....

"I cannot offer you safety here any longer," Isaac gulped down a gin and tonic as Oscar stood in front of him, "Your an exile in Conrad's court and a runaway king in your own. What do you expect?"

Oscar cleared his throat, "You belong to neither court, for which i'm surprised. You are my sire, are you not? I expect you to be loyal to me."

"I would be, but look at your sire sister. She is married and loyal to Conrad," Isaac stated uneasily as he stood in his place.

"Married yes, but not loyal. If I ask her to jump, she will jump for only me," Oscar stated as he held his cigarette, "Anya will one day revolt against Conrad, it's only a matter of time."

"Well... If that's the case then, i'll have my coven form to your will," Isaac grumbled as he sat in his seat, "Is that what you desire?"

"I desire that, and also the underground tunnels," Oscar stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:26 pm
"I was not threatening you!" Conrad bellowed after her. She did not scare him. He was natural born his would be stronger. Now he knew why his mother wanted him with a natural born. Natural born vampires cleave to their mates. Want nothing more than to make each other happy. Where as made vampires clung to their sire siblings. He didn't know how much longer he could put up with competing against her sire brother.

"Now do you see?" Sarah asked. "Do you see what she's done to you?"
Conrad nodded and left her out there to tend to his daughter and grandchildren.
"I submit to the councils decision." He whispered in a very low tone. Sarah nodded and two Novra appeared silently at Anya's side. Conrad could feel his heart breaking. Worse than when Evelyn died. A lot worse. He was lucky to get two mates. But both abandoned him. He could not take it any longer. Torn and heartbroken Conrad stumbled upon Asha. He just held his friend who gave him comfort. "Why does it hurt so much?" He asked her in Arabic.
"Because you gave her unconditional love. Yet she nit picked at it and abandoned you so many times. But I won't. I promise I won't."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:32 pm
He had chosen another. All because she wanted the perfect family. Anya could not blame him. Natural borns were those who wanted selfishly, and not wholly. If he desired a child with another, then so be it. Anya crossed her arms as she felt tears sting her eyes. Could sh not be just some breeding mare? Even in this time, she could not choose what she wanted for herself and still be happy, it was either one or the other. Anya sighed to herself before leaving the room, leaving wherever Conrad went and went to the seclusion of the library to seek her own shelter away from the rest of the court. If her heart was to be broken, she would let it break without any one else knowing.

If Conrad wanted an affair with another woman, it was his natural right. A man could love and desire whoever he wanted and would leave her with nothing to show for it. She could not have an affair with anyone else, yet he could. The price a woman must pay for love was boundless. Anya sat in seclusion as she watched the moon with a broken heart. Let him run. She was still his wife and she would never leave him unless he tore her apart.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games