Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dueling Room
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Brianna, Olivia, and Hesperia
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Dueling Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It seems interesting...

Bieito had decided he wanted to get involved in more extracurriculars. Normally, he'd focus on studying and trying to make his Maman happy, but it seemed like it was a very good chance he wouldn't have to go back to live with her. Milan seemed to be working hard on legally adopting him, so he felt comfortable in being more of a normal teen. It was honestly kind of exhilarating. First on his list was Dueling club, which seemed like good practice. After all the chaos of the summer, he figured some basic dueling skill would be good to learn. Walking in, he realized he must be on the earlier end. "Bonjour, Brianna, Olivia, and Hesperia. It is nice to see you both. Hopefully I am not intruding." He grinned, hoping he wasn't going to be in the way.

Bieito Escoffier of House Hufflepuff

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. Nᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
          Mʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴛᴏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ ғʀᴏᴍ Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Pᴀɴ
          Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ, ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs - Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ ғʀᴏᴍ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Hᴏᴏᴋ
          "Rᴜɴ, ʀᴜɴ, Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ", ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, "Aᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ"
          Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dueling Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Bieito, Brianna, Other Duelists
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Dueling Club Meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least he pointed out people

Serghei was determined to enjoy all that this school had to offer. Previously, Father and Mother controlled every aspect of his education. One he'd been forced to take was dueling, but he was certain that the techniques taught at Durmstrang far differed from those here at Hogwarts. The real question was just how they'd differ. Since he wanted to prove his magical skill (preferably without using "illegal" spellwork), he decided to try out the Dueling Club. According to Ella, the leader was tough, but kind. She was also a seventh year, and if she had skill, well, it'd help put to bed certain.... prejudices he'd been raised with.

Walking into the room, Serghei saw a familiar face, thank goodness. "Ah, Veito, da?" The kid, whom he recalled was French (so was he an exchange student as well?), looked over with a soft chuckle. "Close, it's Bieito. Or just Bee. Like... the insect." At least he didn't seem upset by the slight miss in pronunciation. "Da, da. Yes. Bieito. Have you joined the club as well? I was very curious the difference between dueling here and dueling at Durmstrang. It is... intrigant. Or... however it is said."

Bieito shrugged, not sure the best translation, even if he figured he could guess. "This is my first meeting, actually. But Brianna is apparently the best, so I am excited to learn. Defensive magic hasn't ever been my very best." He sent over a smile, gesturing at the blonde when he noted Brianna. What a kind soul to realize that otherwise Serghei wouldn't know which one she was. Ella was helpful for translations, but she still seemed terrified to be anywhere near him, especially on her own. Perhaps with time, that would change a bit.

Serghei Antonov of House Ravenclaw

Serghei = #32CD32
          Bieito = #71A6D2
          Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟs sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ, ᴛʀʏɴᴀ sᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇɪɴ' sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. Iᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪʟʟɪɴ' ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ?
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ! Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ' ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dueling Club
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club time
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's fight!

Liv was hanging out around the club waiting for it to start and cursing herself for being early when Bieito came in and joined them. Truthfully, Olivia had never really noticed him much before; of course she'd seen him on the pitch for Quidditch and Roxie was friends with him, but he wasn't normally Liv's style. But this time, she noticed him and realized that he was kinda cute. And he said hello to her. Liv smiled and giggled a little, then said, "Hey Bieito. You can call me Liv, all my friends do." She smiled again, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger. What was this weird feeling? Did she have a crush on Bieito? Oh man, Roxie would probably be pretty ticked off if she found out that Liv had a crush on her friend... The brunette realized she was kind of staring, then said, "So, uh, you wanted to get better at dueling? That's why I'm here, at least." She shifted a little nervously, doing her best to try to make conversation with a boy she was crushing on.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Olivia Scott-Wright of House Gryffindor

{OoC: Outfit in picture}

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dueling Room
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Brianna, Liv, Hesperia, and Serghei
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Dueling Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It seems interesting...

Bieito looked over when Olivia - or rather, Liv - stepped over. She giggled and corrected his name choice, so Bee gave a small bow. "Mes excuses, Liv. I will definitely correct." He sent over a charming smile, glad to actually talk to the younger Gryffindor. She had always been nice, even though he didn't know much about her besides some of her clubs and that she had been on the Gryffindor Reserves Team for a couple years. Perhaps here would be a good place to learn more. She seemed to be friends with several others in the school, anyway.

At her next question, Bieito nodded. "That is my goal indeed. I never have been the best at dueling, but you never know when it will come in handy." He figured it would be an important skill, since he didn't want to always rely on others to care for him. He didn't doubt that human kindness would prevail, but what if he was in a situation where he needed to be the protector? He'd seen similar over the summer with Ella and her whole mess, but now he was determined to be on the protecting side, rather than the scared kid. "Do you have any motivations for learning to duel or is it purely academic curiosity?" Maybe that would help to learn more about Liv?

Bieito Escoffier of House Hufflepuff

AliceInWonderland0921

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. Nᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
          Mʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴛᴏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ ғʀᴏᴍ Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Pᴀɴ
          Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ, ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs - Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ ғʀᴏᴍ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Hᴏᴏᴋ
          "Rᴜɴ, ʀᴜɴ, Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ", ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, "Aᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ"
          Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞♙

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:19 pm
User Image
Bowtan Tora Hirano
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Second Year
Half Blood Twelve Year Old Reserve Chaser

User Image
                                                  Company : Club Members...

Bowtan was super excited to be headed to dueling club. She had been waiting all day for this. Making a mad dash to the courtyard the young Gryffindor was eager to get to her first club of choice. She had wanted to join the previous year, but the first years weren’t allowed. It was annoying to say the least. Needless to say, she was really looking forward to dueling as it was something new and exciting. Fighting with a wand who wouldn’t want to do that.

As a second year she’d be able to participate and Bowtan couldn’t wait as she entered the courtyard. “Hi everyone, mind if I join.” She spoke up. It wasn’t really a question, if they had a problem with it then that was their problem. No way was she not going to be a duelist this year. Bowtan wanted to be one of the best if she could manage it. Of course, that would be easier said than done. After all she was only a second year, and many students were a lot older and more experienced than her.

Bowtan Hirano of House Gryffindor

OOC : Outfit

Where do you get to be indeed?
                                                  With such a wonderful personality
                                                  There's only one place for you!
                                                  Follow your father's footsteps in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces