Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded with Tony about putting up some magic around the room in the morning. Loki looked up as fingers caught his chin and moaned softly into the sweet kiss Tony gave him. "No, thank you." loki whispered back his voice full of thanks. Shifting off the man's lap he moved to lay down next to him. Hearing Tony's complaint about Fandral having seen him all spotted. Loki burst into laughter. "Do you think that those will not be visible tomorrow?" loki continued to laugh but returned the smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki laid beside him, pleased that the god wasn't tense and upset. Chuckling as Loki began to laugh, he shook his head slightly. "I'm sure they'll be there for several days....they don't fade as easily on me as they do on you." He said lightly, hand running over one of the marks absently. "But I'll have clothes on, so only the ones on my neck will be seen." He continued before snickering. "I would love to show them off to Steve though, watch good old Captain Formal get all embarrassed and start stumbling all over himself." He laughed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed deeply, he felt much calmer. "I am sure it would not be too hard to divest you of your clothes. I can imagine that the captain would turn quite red seeing what we have done." loki chuckled again. Lay down with me?" loki beckoned. He had already told that he wanted no more interruptions unless it was urgent hoping the blond would tell the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at his lover. “The look on his face would almost be worth the lecture.” He replied. The only downside of ever embarrassing Steve was the lecture he felt obligated to give after. It was like he felt he was everyone’d parent, or the moral police or something. Looking over Loki as he beckoned, he smiled. Shifting to lay down with the god, he pressed close, arms wrapping around him, both seeking safety and giving it.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:08 am
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help but agree that the look on Steve's face would be completely with whatever the man attempt to dish out in a lecture. When Tony smiled and moved towards him the on the bed loki sighed turning into the man as Tony wrapped arms around him. He in return did the same, he would offer safety as it was given. If they were to be killed that night by an unseen force they would be killed together. Of course he did not think that would happen now, especially if Fandral thought he had caused turmoil between the two of them. Loki smiled again to himself as he thought about it, anything the two had tried to use to separate him from Tony had only drawn them closer together. "I love you..." loki whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki's arms wrapped around him, loving the feeling of being wanted and loved. Hearing the whispered words, tony smiled. "I love you too Lo." He replied, giving Loki a soft kiss. Sighing as he pulled back, he settled more. "Let's sleep in tomorrow.....I don't think I'll want to get up." He murmured, smirking to himself about the domesticity of this.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:55 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony responded to his declaration of love. Taking another breath he settled down completely to go to sleep, smiling as he was given another kiss. "I like he sound if this." loki responded giving a sift murmur of how he had been promised a morning in before. Already though he was falling asleep, exhausted emotionally and physically. If he hadn't believed that Tony would protect him as he had the night before he might have tried to fight sleep once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki's tired murmuring. Kissing his nose, he finally settled, content to watch Loki sleep. He still had a little too much adrenaline to drift off just yet. After watch Loki fall into sleep fully, he finally fell asleep as well. He slept through the night and into the morning without problem. Shortly after the sun began to rise however, he began to dream, and with it came nightmares. Beginning to sweat, his mind was filled with heat, fear, panic, and pain. Shaking where he lay, he began to mutter, mind fighting his assailants.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki slept well through the night laying against Tony burying into the man when the sun began to rise. Even before he awoke he sensed something was not right with Tony through the bond. Waking up he looked to Tony quickly evaluating the situation. "Tony..." loki called to the man sitting up and shaking his shoulder gently. 'Tony, its alright it not real.' he tried through the bond. He was concerned for the man with the nightmare especially since this was not the first one he had seen the man in the throws of.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t really respond to Loki at first, Loki’s voice only sending more panic through him, feeling as if Loki was trapped with him now. It took a few moments for Loki’s movements and touch to wake him and when he did, Tony’s eyes showed that he was still trapped in the dream. The light began to take the panic away, but phantom pains wracked Tony’s body and he turned from Loki, instinctively curling in on himself, tears streaming down his face at the pain. He had never cried in front of Loki before, but he was too confused and hurting too much to think straight. The whole time, he barely cried out, just giving a pitiful moan at the feeling washing over him. His chest ached; his old scars throbbed and prickled as if they were fresh wounds again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki grew worried as Tony didn't respond by awakening but by becoming more panicked. He wanted to beg the man to awaken but he didn't know if it would work and he did not want to risk the man becoming more frightened. Loki was hopeful when Tony's brown eyes opened but that fell when he saw the man was still trapped in the throws of his nightmare. When he started crying and rolled away from the god curling up on himself, loki felt heartbroken. Taking a breath he reached a hand out hesitantly before running it down Tony's back in a comforting manner. He also spoke nonsensical words in a soft comforting tone. He wanted Tony to know that he was not alone and that he was well protected and loved when he came back to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t begin calming for several minutes, his tears slowing and his fear subsiding. The pain didn’t fade though. Gasping in a shaky breath, he looked over his shoulder at Loki. “Lo….” He said pitifully, shaking with the pain. The phantom pains were not uncommon for him, often accompanying particularly bad nightmares, but knowing they weren’t real didn’t help. Reaching a hand out for Loki, he sought some sort of comfort from him, even though he wouldn’t be able to do much.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt useless as he sat beside Tony while the man continued to cry and shake in pain and fear. Looking up when he heard the nickname, he looked relieved. "Tony..." Loki greeted clasping his hand in Tony's searching one. "How can I help?" he questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the look in Loki’s eyes and instantly felt bad. He’d upset his lover, something he had never wanted to do. Squeezing the god’s hand tightly, he held it close to him. “Stay…..” he replied, nearly begging his god to stay beside him. He didn’t want to upset or hurt Loki, didn’t want him to see the state he was in, but he so desperately needed Loki’s presence there, needed to know he was close and that there was some protection and love for him. He continued to shake in pain though, even as his fear completely drained from him, knowing that it was all in his nightmares and that he was relatively safe in his bed with his lover.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:03 am
MDaylus

Loki saw the upset on Tony's face when the man looked to him and tried to school his features into something more relaxed. He didn't flinch as Tony squeezed his hand and nodded when the man begged him to stay. "I will not leave you." loki promised. Shifting to lay behind Tony, the god slowly and gently wrapped an arm around the genius. He knew all to well about not wanting others to see him at his weakest. His mind trailed through what might calm and soothe the man again and his mind landed on the languages. Slowly and a bit quietly he began to song a soft song his mother had used as a lullaby for him as a child.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games